Windows 10: Your Windows 10 update fried my hard drive

Discus and support Your Windows 10 update fried my hard drive in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Your Windows 10 update fried my hard drive toshiba computer that was only 2 years old. What are you going to do about i.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CarolynReeves, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Your Windows 10 update fried my hard drive

Your Windows 10 update fried my hard drive toshiba computer that was only 2 years old. What are you going to do about i.

:)

CarolynReeves, Dec 9, 2018
  2. Ken Blake Win User

Windows 10 fried my hard drive

Whatever went wrong with your computer, it was *not* that Windows 10 fried your hard drive. No operating system, neither Windows 10 nor any other, can fry a hard drive.

Ken Blake, Dec 9, 2018
  3. DaveSim Win User
    toshiba laptop crashed hard drive fried

my hard drive fried itself , i had windows it which it came with i then upgraded to windows 8.1 then to windows 10 free of charge

i have put in a new hard drive how do i get windows 10 again or do i have to buy it

Moved from: [Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup]

DaveSim, Dec 9, 2018
  4. Your Windows 10 update fried my hard drive

little cat, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

Your Windows 10 update fried my hard drive

1. Your Windows 10 update fried my hard drive - Similar Threads - update fried hard

2. Can Windows 10 fry an SSD SATA drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can Windows 10 fry an SSD SATA drive?: I have been repairing computers for over 25 years and have seen a lot. Although this is anecdotal, I believe the Windows 10 Pro Reset and clean routine killed my Inland SSD SATA 1TB drive. I installed this drive about two years ago and it was never treated harshly. It was...
  3. Can Windows 10 fry an SSD SATA drive?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can Windows 10 fry an SSD SATA drive?: I have been repairing computers for over 25 years and have seen a lot. Although this is anecdotal, I believe the Windows 10 Pro Reset and clean routine killed my Inland SSD SATA 1TB drive. I installed this drive about two years ago and it was never treated harshly. It was...
  4. your latest updates killed my hard drive on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    your latest updates killed my hard drive on my laptop: Your latest update for windows11 home crashed my hard drive and and I cannot open my os now. Only have a loop between the Automatic Repair and bluescreen for Watchdog popup Error...
  5. your latest updates killed my hard drive on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    your latest updates killed my hard drive on my laptop: Your latest update for windows11 home crashed my hard drive and and I cannot open my os now. Only have a loop between the Automatic Repair and bluescreen for Watchdog popup Error...
  6. Recover Windows from fried drive

Recover Windows from fried drive: Thank you in advance.I had planned on simply upgrading my motherboard/CPU and using my old drives. Something happened with the PSU and all 5 of my drives were fried and not they cannot be recognized. I have installed a new SSD on to the new motherboard/CPU. Is there a way for...
  7. Retrieving windows 10 from a fried hard drive???

Retrieving windows 10 from a fried hard drive???: Hi, my son spilt water on my windows 10 laptop, and has completely fried the hard drive, so im going to have a new hard drive installed, however how do i get the windows 10 key to re install it??? Can anyone help??...
  8. Windows 10 fried my external hard drive with a backup of my last one on it!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 fried my external hard drive with a backup of my last one on it!: History lesson: Around this time last year, my hard drive Windows 7 failed. I had to use someone else's computer to buy a license for EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard to recover some not all of my data. I bought a new internal hard drive for that computer. Present day: That...
  9. March 9 Windows 10 update fried my laptop??

March 9 Windows 10 update fried my laptop??: I came home find that my Windows 10 Dell Laptop had updated, was able to login once and found that a new Google Chrome was installed as well, but not synced to my Google account. I logged in and then restarted. The first time it started when it updated it was flashing. After...
  10. Hard drive totally fried - Can I still salvage my win 10 key?

in Windows 10 Support
    Hard drive totally fried - Can I still salvage my win 10 key?: My hard drive on my other PC is totally fried. There's no backup (nothing much to save on there). I'm going to have to do a clean install on a new hard drive and all I have is my old windows 7 key. Is it going to let me activate windows 10 without any trouble? 61977

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 fried update