Windows 10: Your windows insider ran into problems, you need to restart your pc, we'll restart for...

Discus and support Your windows insider ran into problems, you need to restart your pc, we'll restart for... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After the update I keep getting this kind of problems ? I don't know the proper solution..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sanket patel2, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Your windows insider ran into problems, you need to restart your pc, we'll restart for...

After the update I keep getting this kind of problems ? I don't know the proper solution..

:)

sanket patel2, Nov 26, 2022
  2. michael Win User

My PC restarts, What's the problems?

Hi Team,

My PC keeps on restarting ,

System Specs are:-
    Asus P8Z77-V Deluxe
    i7 3770K
    Samsung SSD 256GB
    Corsair CX 430 PSU
    Win 7

What I have done till now:-
    1.My PC started restarting so what I did, I installed Win7 on 500GB Samsung SATA drive and formatted my SSD , Full Format. and then installed Win7 on SSD, which worked for say, 2 hours or so and then PC again started restarting.
    2. It once also restarted when I was in BIOS.
    3.While rebooting it always asks for "Launch Windows Start up repair"
    4.Yesterday PC stayed ON 20 minutes and then again restarted.
    5.Sometimes it get restarted often while booting and does not even come to login Screen.

Please suggest, I don't know what's the problem.

Thanks.
    michael

michael, Nov 26, 2022
  3. Your PC ran into a problem and needs restarting

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Would you be able to capture an image or a screenshot of the complete error message that your getting?
    • Were there any software or application you've recently installed?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Nov 26, 2022
  4. Your windows insider ran into problems, you need to restart your pc, we'll restart for...

PC Randomly Restarting after installing new Ram!

Tried your suggestions, but still had a restart! Also ran memtest overnight (13 hours according to memtest) and had no errors! Also ran Passmark Burn in test for a couple hours testing everything and had no errors or restart. Could fitting the new ram have triggered something to go bad like my mobo or psu?

Daryl Gill, Nov 26, 2022
Thema:

Your windows insider ran into problems, you need to restart your pc, we'll restart for...

1. Your windows insider ran into problems, you need to restart your pc, we'll restart for... - Similar Threads - insider ran problems

2. Your windows insider ran into problems, you need to restart your pc, we'll restart for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your windows insider ran into problems, you need to restart your pc, we'll restart for...: After the update I keep getting this kind of problems ? I don't know the proper solution.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-windows-insider-ran-into-problems-you-need-to/7aa0254a-708e-40f5-9957-be1457c1d5cc
  3. Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. we'll restart for you

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. we'll restart for you: Guys Can someone please help me my Device is ASUSIf I turn on my laptop it says "my device ran into a problem and need restart. We'll restart it for you" and after that it show in thd screen "Automatic repair" it just stuck right there. Sometimes it shows black screen with a...
  4. Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. we'll restart for you

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. we'll restart for you: Guys Can someone please help me If I turn on my laptop it says "my device ran into a problem and need restart. We'll restart it for you" and after that it show in thd screen "Automatic repair" it just stuck right there. Sometimes it shows black screen with a mouse cursor.I...
  5. Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. we'll restart for you

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. we'll restart for you: Guys Can someone please help me If I turn on my laptop it says "my device ran into a problem and need restart. We'll restart it for you" and after that it show in thd screen "Automatic repair" it just stuck right there. Sometimes it shows black screen with a mouse cursor.I...
  6. Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. we'll restart for you

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart": I went to boot up my computer as always and saw I had an update at the bottom right. Updated my computer and when I restarted o started watching goodfellas on netflix. I don't think I had any apps open other than chrome and discord and after maybe 30 minutes of watching, my...
  8. Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart: Hello! Today as I tried to launch my Laptop Acer Predator Helios 300, Windows 10 occurred a problem. Initially it said “Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart” and then went through a diagnosing action and froze out at “Preparing Automatic Repair” black screen with...
  9. BSOD! "Your PC ran into a problem and needs a restart. We'll restart for you." I have tried...

BSOD! "Your PC ran into a problem and needs a restart. We'll restart for you." I have tried...: Hi ya'll! I'm having the worst issue I've ever been through. It started with the WIFI signal lost, and then the computer displayed: "Your PC ran into a problem and needs a restart. We'll restart for you." and I was a loop with the same error. I could never safe boot,...
  10. :( Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart

:( Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart: I have a problem since when I started to use the new graphic gtx 750ti i have a problem i'm showing up Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart stop code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA while I used the integrated I did not have this problem, and I noticed that we are it...