Windows 10: Your Windows licence will expire soon

Discus and support Your Windows licence will expire soon in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So I've started getting this "Your Windows licence will expire soon" message often after one of the updates. I'm running Windows 10 Education. In... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by kraisoft, Aug 8, 2019.

1. kraisoft Win User

Your Windows licence will expire soon

So I've started getting this "Your Windows licence will expire soon" message often after one of the updates.

I'm running Windows 10 Education. In Activation menu in Settings I see "Windows is activated using your organization's activation service".

I tried re-entering my licence key, logging our of my Microsoft account, rearming the licence. Nothing helped.

Also, additional question, why can't Microsoft support call me? Virtual assistant says "Sorry, we're having trouble connecting you. Feel free to try again or ask another question." Tried again dozens of times.

Help from Microsoft will be much appreciated. No luck with that so far though.

So any help would be great.

Looking forward to a reply.

:)

kraisoft, Aug 8, 2019

2. Licence expires soon

Dear Dave,

After sometime, the message reappeared again: Windows licence will expire soon. Please help me to resolve this recurring problem.

Kind regards,

Osman.

Osman AwotoSoltani-Koroma, Aug 8, 2019
  3. Ernie San Win User
    Your Windows licence will expire soon. You need to activate Windows in Settings.

Hello Paula,

To resolve the issue with the error message Your Windows license will expire soon. You need to activate Windows in Settings,
    we suggest checking Rakesh's post on this
    link
    . If your Operating System is already Window 10, and you'll only updating your Operating System there's no fee for that. To ensure that your license has no issue, we suggest following the steps provided by Rakesh's on his post.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Ernie San, Aug 8, 2019
  4. Your Windows licence will expire soon

window 10 licence will expire soon

Hi

I am running an activated windows 10 but keeps coming up with licence will expire soon, what should I do?

JamesBowker1, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

Your Windows licence will expire soon

1. Your Windows licence will expire soon - Similar Threads - licence expire soon

2. Licence expires soon

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Licence expires soon: Please provide for me the 25 digits product key to activate Windows 10 Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/licence-expires-soon/f8dd5398-094a-4e41-b3d7-db1e3469765f"
  3. Your Windows Licence Will Expire Soon Windows 10 pro (expiration on 2nd may 2019)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your Windows Licence Will Expire Soon Windows 10 pro (expiration on 2nd may 2019): I got this message today (2nd may 2019). the message says that my windows license will expire soon and I have to go to settings to activate, when I go to settings, activation, There is a button that says activate but nothing happens when I press it. It also gives me the...
  4. "Your windows will expire soon"

"Your windows will expire soon": I am keep getting the notification "Your windows will expire soon" but my windows remain activated but this message keeps coming up also I can't use the activation troubleshooter because it doesn't appear where it needs to appear....
  5. Your windows licence will expire soon

Your windows licence will expire soon: This message keeps appearing. It is impossible for my licence to expire. It was bought just over two years ago new from Argos in UK. I really do not know what do. I can see my Product Number with no problem. Any advice much appreciated. Thanks...
  6. Your Windows licence will expire soon

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your Windows licence will expire soon: I must mention that this is my personal computer, and I got my Windows 10 Licence by moving from Windows 7. Apparently now this ANNOYING pop-up, well, pops up every once in a while. I consider it annoying simply because my game has a chance of crashing if you switch from it...
  7. window licence expires soon

window licence expires soon: hi, I have Lenovo laptop with window 10 pro, from last two days It constantly showing massage that your window licence will expire soon. it tell me to go to settings and activate it. when I go to activation, it shows change product key. I don't have the key. please help...
  8. Your windows Licence will expire soon with error code 0x803fa067

Your windows Licence will expire soon with error code 0x803fa067: when ever I tried to activate windows then it shows you cannot activate with your organisation service like this[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-windows-licence-will-expire-soon-with-error/0b738a76-c3dd-41fd-a4b9-4daae7a01529"
  9. "Your Windows Licence Will Expire Soon" Windows 10

"Your Windows Licence Will Expire Soon" Windows 10: Hello everyone, I have recently (as of yesterday) begun to receive this highly annoying and disruptive message. I am using a laptop, and it has been close to a year since I removed it from the styrofoam. This is a legitimate copy of Windows 10. I would never willfully...
  10. Your windows license will expire soon

Your windows license will expire soon: Hey guys, I keep getting the "your windows license will expire soon" popup in the Win 10 anniversary update. I disabled Windows License Manager and Windows Update in services.msc and did the slmmgr rearm thingy in CMD. Initially it kept popping up every minute or so. Now it...