Windows 10: Your Windows license is going to expire

Discus and support Your Windows license is going to expire in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I dont know how to find my serial key or something like that my license key: 00331-10000-00001-AA723 ( the image is something that i saw in another... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Webcuck.-., Nov 13, 2019.

1. Your Windows license is going to expire

I dont know how to find my serial key or something like that

my license key: 00331-10000-00001-AA723 ( the image is something that i saw in another question that someone made, they were saying do print this thing ) Your Windows license is going to expire d20c7bb0-3f20-4e85-8b3d-9a668ba32e8b?upload=true.png

:)

Webcuck.-., Nov 13, 2019
  2. Rick Ts Win User

Windows License going to Expire - Need help

Need help - windows license is going to expire

Rick Ts, Nov 13, 2019
  3. Your Windows license expires on...

Hi Hayurin,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to check which version of Windows is activated.

Follow the below steps.

• Go to settings.

• Click on update and recovery.

• Click on Activation.

• And check which version of Windows is activated.

If it shows as insider preview then i suggest you to contact Microsoft Phone support as they have the right resources to activate windows 10.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Nov 13, 2019
  4. Your Windows license is going to expire

New Windows 10 license about to expire.

The vendor installed a non-genuine license. Windows 10 Enterprise is only for large organizations that install Windows 10 in bulk to hundreds or thousands of computers. It is not for individual use.

Your next step is download the reinstall Windows 10 Home Single Language English.

Learn how to do that:

Step 1:How
    to download official Windows 10 ISO files

Step 2:

also see:

Why
    does Windows 10 say 'Your license will expire soon' and How to Fix It

Andre Da Costa, Nov 13, 2019
Thema:

Your Windows license is going to expire

1. Your Windows license is going to expire - Similar Threads - license going expire

2. Your windows license will expire soon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your windows license will expire soon: I have been using my Windows 10Pro since September 2019, and all was fine until "Your Windows License Will Expire Soon" started to appear yesterday.The company I bought the laptop from are no longer trading.Through checking settings, and under Activation it states: Windows is...
  3. Your windows license will expire soon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your windows license will expire soon: I have been using my Windows 10Pro since September 2019, and all was fine until "Your Windows License Will Expire Soon" started to appear yesterday.The company I bought the laptop from are no longer trading.Through checking settings, and under Activation it states: Windows is...
  4. Your Windows License will expire soon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Windows License will expire soon: Hi, I got my laptop 4 years ago and sent it to a shop for a factory reset earlier this year I wasn't able to run admin since the first user forgot their password. Now this prompt is appearing and I fear I'll lose access to my laptop, Its the only one I have for school works....
  5. "Your Windows license will expire soon"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "Your Windows license will expire soon": I activated Windows over 1 year ago and is still activated as of now. However for some reason popups start appearing everywhere telling me this message: "Your Windows license will expire soon You need to activate Windows in Settings" I click Go to Settings, it says...
  6. “YOUR WINDOWS LICENSE WILL EXPIRE SOON”

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “YOUR WINDOWS LICENSE WILL EXPIRE SOON”: This is the prompt I’m getting every time I boot up. It’s a second hand PC so I don’t have the original key. Any help would be appreciated on how 1) is this malware 2) if not, easiest way to resolve issue. submitted by /u/-SickDuck [link] [comments]...
  7. your windows license will expire soon

your windows license will expire soon: your windows license will expire soon i traid everything how can I meak this go away https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-windows-license-will-expire-soon/1e77be33-1590-441f-8758-718d6a97a314"
  8. ‘Your windows license will expire soon

‘Your windows license will expire soon: They said that I need to activate my windows in settings, while my windows are permanent. What I meant by permanent is that it is fully updated, not a trial....
  9. Your windows license will expire soon...

Your windows license will expire soon...: As stated in the title, it looks like my activated windows license will expire. After the last update I keep getting the error I tried the same old stuff with slgmr -rearm , the services.msc thing everything ....
  10. your windows license will expire soon

your windows license will expire soon: i need help with this problem, how do i actually make my license activate through the organization's activation service [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-windows-license-will-expire-soon/7b1dcde5-e744-4470-ab2f-11cc1fed0b81"