Windows 10: "Your Windows License Will Expire Soon" message keeps popping up

Discus and support "Your Windows License Will Expire Soon" message keeps popping up in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi! So I've been getting this pop-up from Windows for the last couple days and it's honestly driving me insane - I've tried a multitude of fixes I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Zeike212, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Zeike212 Win User

"Your Windows License Will Expire Soon" message keeps popping up

Hi! So I've been getting this pop-up from Windows for the last couple days and it's honestly driving me insane - I've tried a multitude of fixes I've found online but nothing seems to work. Looking at my Activation Settings, it says the following:
    Edition: Windows 10 Pro

Activation: Windows is activated using your organization's activation service

I've tried going to "Change Product Key" and inputing my product key I found using the ProduKey App but it says: "To activate with this product key, this device will have to connect to your organization's activation service.", It then loads for a bit and gives me the error message "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server. Make sure you're connected to your organization's network and try again. If you continue having problems with activation, contact your organization's support person. 0xc004f074.

I've also tried using a generic activation key but once I input it, it tells me "We can't reach a critical Windows service. Make sure you're connected to the internet, wait a few minutes, and try activating again. 0x80070422. " Problem is, I'm connected to the internet so I'm not sure what's up with that.

The edition of Windows 10 I'm using was downloaded by and from a store where I purchased an SSD a few months ago, I'm assuming it's got something to do with that but I'm honestly not sure how to fix it.

:)

Zeike212, Feb 29, 2020

2. Windows license will expire soon

Fire up Command Prompt and write this:
    Code:
    This is what I get:

"Your Windows License Will Expire Soon" message keeps popping up [​IMG]

slicendice, Feb 29, 2020
  3. DARKO21 Win User
    Windows license will expire soon

the"Windows license will expire soon" still pops up...

DARKO21, Feb 29, 2020
  4. DARKO21 Win User

Windows license will expire soon

Hi all

I have recently factory restored my hp envy windows 10. Now i have this message "WINDOWS LICENSE WILL EXPIRE SOON". Im not sure if this is important but i have sent in my hp envy for warranty repairs on the hard disk drive. I bought my hp with windows 10 home edition, but when I sent it in for repairs it came back with windows 10 pro. Any suggestions

DARKO21, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

1. "Your Windows License Will Expire Soon" message keeps popping up - Similar Threads - License Expire Soon

2. Repeated messages of "Your Windows license will expire soon" with no expiration date

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Repeated messages of "Your Windows license will expire soon" with no expiration date: I was having messages like "Your Windows license will expire soon" every day since last week. I don't why this happened, and when I try to go to settings, it looks like this:I don't know when it will expire. The expiration date never showed up. The product ID was installed at...
  3. "Windows License will soon expire" error message pop up

"Windows License will soon expire" error message pop up: I keep getting this pop up saying that my windows license will soon expire and I've tried researching on how to get it to stop because I think this might be an error. I checked to see if my license was activated and the status says "Windows is activated with a digital...
  4. "your windows license will expire soon "keeps popping up

"your windows license will expire soon "keeps popping up: today when i turned on my pc i saw this notification that keeps popping up at random times and idk how to stop it also i don't know if my windows license is legal or not because i bought my pc assembled a few months ago...
  5. License will soon expire message.

License will soon expire message.: I turned on my laptop windows 10 pro today and it shows license will expire soon message. I don't have the product key. Should I buy another one or is there ways of solving this issue? I need help please....
  6. "Your windows license will expire soon..." keeps popping up!!

"Your windows license will expire soon..." keeps popping up!!: That message keeps popping up and I don't know what to do, am getting spammed!!! I have the windows activated since forever already more than a year, why now??!!...
  7. pop up...your windows license will expire soon???

pop up...your windows license will expire soon???: I keep getting a popup telling me my windows license will expire soo. What does this mean and what do I have to do? Thank You *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  8. Windows license will expire soon" Pop up message

Windows license will expire soon" Pop up message: This your "Windows license will expire soon" Pop up message keeps appearing on my screen and it is doing it while I am doing a presentation during a zoom session...
  9. "Windows 10 License will expire soon" pop up

"Windows 10 License will expire soon" pop up: How do i solve this problem? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-license-will-expire-soon-pop-up/64f2869b-081c-4dd9-9fa5-c74f3ebfc828"
  10. issue with "your windows license will expire soon" message

issue with "your windows license will expire soon" message: restarted PC by reloading windows to windows insider 18563 and updating. error still comes up and insider update will not successful and provides error 0x8024000 or 0x80242016. Contacted Microsoft but was referred to this page with case number 1467535062...