Windows 10: "Your Windows license will expire soon. You need to activate Windows in Settings"

Discus and support "Your Windows license will expire soon. You need to activate Windows in Settings" in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; This message continues to appear. When I go to settings it says Windows is activated. How do I stop the message?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DeniseGuilbert1, Apr 22, 2020.

1. "Your Windows license will expire soon. You need to activate Windows in Settings"

This message continues to appear. When I go to settings it says Windows is activated. How do I stop the message?

:)

DeniseGuilbert1, Apr 22, 2020

2. Windows license will expire soon

Hey,

So I've had windows installed on my computer around half a month already and now, everytime I boot up my computer, it says "Windows license will expire soon". But when I go to the Activation part in the Settings menu, this is what I see:

"Your Windows license will expire soon. You need to activate Windows in Settings" [​IMG]

Any ideas?

evilmonster18, Apr 22, 2020
  3. Windows license will expire soon

Fire up Command Prompt and write this:
    Code:
    This is what I get:

"Your Windows license will expire soon. You need to activate Windows in Settings" [​IMG]

slicendice, Apr 22, 2020
  4. Ernie San Win User

"Your Windows license will expire soon. You need to activate Windows in Settings"

Your Windows licence will expire soon. You need to activate Windows in Settings.

Hello Paula,

To resolve the issue with the error message Your Windows license will expire soon. You need to activate Windows in Settings,
    we suggest checking Rakesh's post on this
    link
    . If your Operating System is already Window 10, and you'll only updating your Operating System there's no fee for that. To ensure that your license has no issue, we suggest following the steps provided by Rakesh's on his post.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Ernie San, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

"Your Windows license will expire soon. You need to activate Windows in Settings"

1. "Your Windows license will expire soon. You need to activate Windows in Settings" - Similar Threads - license expire soon

2. Your Windows License will expire soon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Windows License will expire soon: Hi, I got my laptop 4 years ago and sent it to a shop for a factory reset earlier this year I wasn't able to run admin since the first user forgot their password. Now this prompt is appearing and I fear I'll lose access to my laptop, Its the only one I have for school works....
  3. "your windows license will expire soon you need to activate windows in settings"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "your windows license will expire soon you need to activate windows in settings": HI WHEN STARTING MY LAPTOP THE MESSAGE "your windows licence will expire soon you need to activate windows in settings" APPEARS ON THE SCREEN. I WENT TO SETTINGS --> UPDATE & SECURITY -->ACTIVATION , this message is written "windows is activated using your organization's...
  4. "Your Windows license will expire soon"

"Your Windows license will expire soon": I activated Windows over 1 year ago and is still activated as of now. However for some reason popups start appearing everywhere telling me this message: "Your Windows license will expire soon You need to activate Windows in Settings" I click Go to Settings, it says...
  5. “YOUR WINDOWS LICENSE WILL EXPIRE SOON”

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “YOUR WINDOWS LICENSE WILL EXPIRE SOON”: This is the prompt I’m getting every time I boot up. It’s a second hand PC so I don’t have the original key. Any help would be appreciated on how 1) is this malware 2) if not, easiest way to resolve issue. submitted by /u/-SickDuck [link] [comments]...
  6. your windows license will expire soon activate window in settings

your windows license will expire soon activate window in settings: I have windows 10 pro its currently active I bought the computer 2 years ago with widows 10pro installed the window with your windows license will expire soon activate window in settings keeps popping up every time I open something...
  7. ‘Your windows license will expire soon

‘Your windows license will expire soon: They said that I need to activate my windows in settings, while my windows are permanent. What I meant by permanent is that it is fully updated, not a trial....
  8. Windows will Expire soon. You need to activate windows.

Windows will Expire soon. You need to activate windows.: So today I opened my computer only to receive a message saying that windows will expire soon and I need to activate it but when I checked it was already activated so why do I keep receiving this message?...
  9. Your windows license will expire soon...

Your windows license will expire soon...: As stated in the title, it looks like my activated windows license will expire. After the last update I keep getting the error I tried the same old stuff with slgmr -rearm , the services.msc thing everything ....
  10. Windows Activation key Error 0xC00F4050: YOUR WINDOWS LICENSE WILL EXPIRE SOON. You Need...

Windows Activation key Error 0xC00F4050: YOUR WINDOWS LICENSE WILL EXPIRE SOON. You Need...: I was using digitalentitlement to upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Pro. Recently upgraded OS of PC from earlier Windows 10 Pro version to Windows 10 Pro 1903 version. After restart, I saw notification YOUR WINDOWS LICENSE WILL EXPIRE SOON. You Need To Activate Windows...