Windows 10: Your windows license will expire soon

Discus and support Your windows license will expire soon in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello I have seen may forums about this topic and so far none of the solutions I have read about have worked. I am currently running Windows 10 pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by nycrew, Feb 1, 2019.

1. nycrew Win User

Your windows license will expire soon

Hello

I have seen may forums about this topic and so far none of the solutions I have read about have worked. I am currently running Windows 10 pro and I am now getting the message " your windows license will expire soon". It say that window is activated using my organisations activation service. I have discovered that it was licensced with a volume license. I purchased this computer second hand and I was told this originally had window 10 home but the seller upgraded to windows 10 pro so I obiviously cant contact my system administrator. When i look up the original product key and try and insert it in to the change product key box the product key doesnt work so i'm wondering if that key is associated with Windows 10 home that came with the computer. What is the correct and permanent solution to fixing the "your windows license will expire soon?

Your windows license will expire soon eedb1e41-4d53-4e9b-9de7-f98473e64ec4?upload=true.png

:)

nycrew, Feb 1, 2019
  2. Kapil Arya MVP, Feb 1, 2019
  3. DARKO21 Win User
    Windows license will expire soon

Hi all

I have recently factory restored my hp envy windows 10. Now i have this message "WINDOWS LICENSE WILL EXPIRE SOON". Im not sure if this is important but i have sent in my hp envy for warranty repairs on the hard disk drive. I bought my hp with windows 10 home edition, but when I sent it in for repairs it came back with windows 10 pro. Any suggestions

DARKO21, Feb 1, 2019
  4. Your windows license will expire soon

Windows license will expire soon

Fire up Command Prompt and write this:
    Code:
    Code:
    slmgr /xpr
    This is what I get:

Your windows license will expire soon [​IMG]

slicendice, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

Your windows license will expire soon

1. Your windows license will expire soon - Similar Threads - license expire soon

2. Your windows license will expire soon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your windows license will expire soon: I have been using my Windows 10Pro since September 2019, and all was fine until "Your Windows License Will Expire Soon" started to appear yesterday.The company I bought the laptop from are no longer trading.Through checking settings, and under Activation it states: Windows is...
  3. Your windows license will expire soon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your windows license will expire soon: I have been using my Windows 10Pro since September 2019, and all was fine until "Your Windows License Will Expire Soon" started to appear yesterday.The company I bought the laptop from are no longer trading.Through checking settings, and under Activation it states: Windows is...
  4. Your Windows License will expire soon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Windows License will expire soon: Hi, I got my laptop 4 years ago and sent it to a shop for a factory reset earlier this year I wasn't able to run admin since the first user forgot their password. Now this prompt is appearing and I fear I'll lose access to my laptop, Its the only one I have for school works....
  5. "Your Windows license will expire soon"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "Your Windows license will expire soon": I activated Windows over 1 year ago and is still activated as of now. However for some reason popups start appearing everywhere telling me this message: "Your Windows license will expire soon You need to activate Windows in Settings" I click Go to Settings, it says...
  6. “YOUR WINDOWS LICENSE WILL EXPIRE SOON”

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “YOUR WINDOWS LICENSE WILL EXPIRE SOON”: This is the prompt I’m getting every time I boot up. It’s a second hand PC so I don’t have the original key. Any help would be appreciated on how 1) is this malware 2) if not, easiest way to resolve issue. submitted by /u/-SickDuck [link] [comments]...
  7. your windows license will expire soon

your windows license will expire soon: your windows license will expire soon i traid everything how can I meak this go away https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-windows-license-will-expire-soon/1e77be33-1590-441f-8758-718d6a97a314"
  8. ‘Your windows license will expire soon

‘Your windows license will expire soon: They said that I need to activate my windows in settings, while my windows are permanent. What I meant by permanent is that it is fully updated, not a trial....
  9. Your windows license will expire soon...

Your windows license will expire soon...: As stated in the title, it looks like my activated windows license will expire. After the last update I keep getting the error I tried the same old stuff with slgmr -rearm , the services.msc thing everything ....
  10. your windows license will expire soon

your windows license will expire soon: i need help with this problem, how do i actually make my license activate through the organization's activation service [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-windows-license-will-expire-soon/7b1dcde5-e744-4470-ab2f-11cc1fed0b81"