Windows 10: "Your Windows license will expire soon"

Discus and support "Your Windows license will expire soon" in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I activated Windows over 1 year ago and is still activated as of now. However for some reason popups start appearing everywhere telling me this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ImraneChennaoui, Jul 23, 2020.

1. "Your Windows license will expire soon"

I activated Windows over 1 year ago and is still activated as of now. However for some reason popups start appearing everywhere telling me this message:

"Your Windows license will expire soon

You need to activate Windows in Settings"

I click Go to Settings, it says "Windows is activated" but the popups really don't want to stop. I do have access to the options that require Windows to be activated such as personalization options, I can use those just fine, but it keeps getting worse as I keep getting popups about activation every 30 seconds. This all started yesterday and I don't know what's going on.

:)

ImraneChennaoui, Jul 23, 2020
  2. Kapil Arya MVP, Jul 30, 2020
  3. ,,Your Windows license will expire soon''

Whenever I open my PC, after 15-20 seconds I see on my screen this message: ,,Your Windows license will expire soon''. How can I solve it? I searched it on Internet, but I couldn't solve it. Please help me. Give me clear steps that I have to follow.

Moved From:

DemianMihai12, Jul 30, 2020
  4. zazimi Win User

"Your Windows license will expire soon"

Your License Will Expire Soon

I have the same problem and I tried the above suggestion but still i have the message "your windows license will expire soon"

not: I bought my Sony computer with windows 7, six years before and upgrade to windows 10 Home last year

Please help

zazimi, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

"Your Windows license will expire soon"

1. "Your Windows license will expire soon" - Similar Threads - license expire soon

2. Your windows license will expire soon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your windows license will expire soon: I have been using my Windows 10Pro since September 2019, and all was fine until "Your Windows License Will Expire Soon" started to appear yesterday.The company I bought the laptop from are no longer trading.Through checking settings, and under Activation it states: Windows is...
  3. Your windows license will expire soon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your windows license will expire soon: I have been using my Windows 10Pro since September 2019, and all was fine until "Your Windows License Will Expire Soon" started to appear yesterday.The company I bought the laptop from are no longer trading.Through checking settings, and under Activation it states: Windows is...
  4. Your Windows License will expire soon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Windows License will expire soon: Hi, I got my laptop 4 years ago and sent it to a shop for a factory reset earlier this year I wasn't able to run admin since the first user forgot their password. Now this prompt is appearing and I fear I'll lose access to my laptop, Its the only one I have for school works....
  5. “YOUR WINDOWS LICENSE WILL EXPIRE SOON”

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “YOUR WINDOWS LICENSE WILL EXPIRE SOON”: This is the prompt I’m getting every time I boot up. It’s a second hand PC so I don’t have the original key. Any help would be appreciated on how 1) is this malware 2) if not, easiest way to resolve issue. submitted by /u/-SickDuck [link] [comments]...
  6. your windows license will expire soon

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    your windows license will expire soon: your windows license will expire soon i traid everything how can I meak this go away https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-windows-license-will-expire-soon/1e77be33-1590-441f-8758-718d6a97a314"
  7. ‘Your windows license will expire soon

‘Your windows license will expire soon: They said that I need to activate my windows in settings, while my windows are permanent. What I meant by permanent is that it is fully updated, not a trial....
  8. Your windows license will expire soon...

Your windows license will expire soon...: As stated in the title, it looks like my activated windows license will expire. After the last update I keep getting the error I tried the same old stuff with slgmr -rearm , the services.msc thing everything ....
  9. your windows license will expire soon

your windows license will expire soon: i need help with this problem, how do i actually make my license activate through the organization's activation service [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-windows-license-will-expire-soon/7b1dcde5-e744-4470-ab2f-11cc1fed0b81"
  10. “Your Windows license will expire soon”

“Your Windows license will expire soon”: Everytime I boot my pc, “Your Windows licence will expire soon appears. But I have an activated Windows 10 Home that says “Windows is activated using your organisation’s activation service” But it also shows me the product key when I check Control Panel...