Windows 10: "Your Windows will expire soon" pop up after windows update + ( 0xC004F074 error )

Discus and support "Your Windows will expire soon" pop up after windows update + ( 0xC004F074 error ) in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; https://i.imgur.com/ZZAtRQc.png... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JosukeHigashikata8, Sep 26, 2019.

1. "Your Windows will expire soon" pop up after windows update + ( 0xC004F074 error )

https://i.imgur.com/ZZAtRQc.png

:)

JosukeHigashikata8, Sep 26, 2019

2. ERROR CODE : 0xC004F074

Hello,

I bought my HP laptop with windows 10 Pre-installed on March 2016. Recently a message started poping up saying

"YOUR WINDOWS LICENCE WILL EXPIRE SOON"

You need to activate windows in your settings.

And in the settings a message shows " Your windows expires on 08th August. Contact your system administrator to get a product key. ERROR CODE : 0xC004F074 "

I tried to activate it with product key I got when I purchased the product as suggested by 'https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10738/windows-activation-errors' . But it shows that Windows
    can't be activated with this product key. Go to settings for more information. Error Code : 0xC004F074

Please help as to what I need to do to activate my product.

Thanks,

UpasRamesh, Sep 26, 2019
  3. licence will expire on auguist 1ss

Have tried all the above suggestions, none of them worked, I have had several error codes,

0xc004F074, 0xc004F014, 0xc004F210, any more suggestions will be welcome.

Now the window says windows will expire soon.

barrypotts, Sep 26, 2019
  4. "Your Windows will expire soon" pop up after windows update + ( 0xC004F074 error )

my windows 10 pro will expire soon

my windows 10 pro will expire soon and i tried all the solutions but no one fix it and it put that the error is 0xC004F074 please help me to fix it because i have so many work to do it

joelleayoub, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

"Your Windows will expire soon" pop up after windows update + ( 0xC004F074 error )

1. "Your Windows will expire soon" pop up after windows update + ( 0xC004F074 error ) - Similar Threads - expire soon pop

2. Your license will expire soon error?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Your license will expire soon error?: Hi, so recently today i turn on my laptop and login as usual and I'm greeted to this "lovely" message that my license will expire soon (be aware this shows up every time i start my laptop, which is slightly annoying), i also checked settings and it seems to be activated fine...
  3. your windows will expire soon ?

your windows will expire soon ?: [ATTACH]your windows licence shall be expired soon! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-windows-will-expire-soon/4b1a0116-4727-460a-92d9-d13186ae1b7b"
  4. Your windows license will expire soon

Your windows license will expire soon: 3 days ago (31 August 2019) I switched on my laptop signed in and it said, "Your windows license will expire soon". It gave me an option to go to settings. When I went to settings, it told me that my windows is activated. I thought that I needed to update something on the...
  5. Error: Your Windows will expire soon

Error: Your Windows will expire soon: Hello there, few months back, I bought a hardware on which windows 10 pro was pre-installed. Now it's showing a message like this "Your windows will expire soon". For information, I'm using a version which is activated using organization's service. How can i...
  6. "Your windows will expire soon"

"Your windows will expire soon": I am keep getting the notification "Your windows will expire soon" but my windows remain activated but this message keeps coming up also I can't use the activation troubleshooter because it doesn't appear where it needs to appear....
  7. Error Pop-Up: This build of Windows will expire soon

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error Pop-Up: This build of Windows will expire soon: I contacted microsoft customer support and an assistant tried to solve this issue but then she said to email here to get directions on how to solve this issue. I bought this Surface Pro 4 used and according to the microsoft assistant I am running on Windows 10 Pro - Preview....
  8. Your Windows license will expire soon

Your Windows license will expire soon: Dear Microsoft, Please help how to settle message above? Mine is W10 bit 64. Product Name : Windows 10 Home Single Language Product ID : 00327-70000-00001-AA368 Product Key : 7HNRX-D7KGG-3K4RQ-4WPJ4-YTDFH...
  9. Your Windows License Will Expire Soon

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your Windows License Will Expire Soon: I am receiving this message since past few days even though my windows came pre installed (windows 10 home single language) and on clicking activate following popup is shown.[ATTACH]...
  10. "Your Windows license will expire soon"

"Your Windows license will expire soon": Hi I have been using my custom pc for about 6 months but after making the windows update "2017-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems (KB4038788)" I now receive the "Your Windows license will expire soon, you need to activate windows in...
Tags: