Windows 10: "Your Windows will expire soon" pop up after windows update + ( 0xC004F074 error )

Discus and support "Your Windows will expire soon" pop up after windows update + ( 0xC004F074 error ) in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; https://i.imgur.com/ZZAtRQc.png... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JosukeHigashikata8, Sep 26, 2019.

1. "Your Windows will expire soon" pop up after windows update + ( 0xC004F074 error )

https://i.imgur.com/ZZAtRQc.png

:)

JosukeHigashikata8, Sep 26, 2019

2. ERROR CODE : 0xC004F074

Hello,

I bought my HP laptop with windows 10 Pre-installed on March 2016. Recently a message started poping up saying

"YOUR WINDOWS LICENCE WILL EXPIRE SOON"

You need to activate windows in your settings.

And in the settings a message shows " Your windows expires on 08th August. Contact your system administrator to get a product key. ERROR CODE : 0xC004F074 "

I tried to activate it with product key I got when I purchased the product as suggested by 'https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10738/windows-activation-errors' . But it shows that Windows
    can't be activated with this product key. Go to settings for more information. Error Code : 0xC004F074

Please help as to what I need to do to activate my product.

Thanks,

UpasRamesh, Sep 26, 2019
  3. licence will expire on auguist 1ss

Have tried all the above suggestions, none of them worked, I have had several error codes,

0xc004F074, 0xc004F014, 0xc004F210, any more suggestions will be welcome.

Now the window says windows will expire soon.

barrypotts, Sep 26, 2019
  4. "Your Windows will expire soon" pop up after windows update + ( 0xC004F074 error )

my windows 10 pro will expire soon

my windows 10 pro will expire soon and i tried all the solutions but no one fix it and it put that the error is 0xC004F074 please help me to fix it because i have so many work to do it

joelleayoub, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

"Your Windows will expire soon" pop up after windows update + ( 0xC004F074 error )

1. "Your Windows will expire soon" pop up after windows update + ( 0xC004F074 error ) - Similar Threads - expire soon pop

2. "your windows will expire soon".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "your windows will expire soon".: Whenever I open my laptop I see the interesting Popup in the middle of the screen that "your windows will expire soon". . The popup is very annoying, all I did was reset my pc from factory and just reinstalled the same windows on the same laptop and now the error. Pls help...
  3. "Windows License will soon expire" error message pop up

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "Windows License will soon expire" error message pop up: I keep getting this pop up saying that my windows license will soon expire and I've tried researching on how to get it to stop because I think this might be an error. I checked to see if my license was activated and the status says "Windows is activated with a digital...
  4. "your windows license will expire soon "keeps popping up

"your windows license will expire soon "keeps popping up: today when i turned on my pc i saw this notification that keeps popping up at random times and idk how to stop it also i don't know if my windows license is legal or not because i bought my pc assembled a few months ago...
  5. "Your windows license will expire soon..." keeps popping up!!

"Your windows license will expire soon..." keeps popping up!!: That message keeps popping up and I don't know what to do, am getting spammed!!! I have the windows activated since forever already more than a year, why now??!!...
  6. pop up...your windows license will expire soon???

pop up...your windows license will expire soon???: I keep getting a popup telling me my windows license will expire soo. What does this mean and what do I have to do? Thank You *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  7. "Your Windows License Will Expire Soon" message keeps popping up

"Your Windows License Will Expire Soon" message keeps popping up: Hi! So I've been getting this pop-up from Windows for the last couple days and it's honestly driving me insane - I've tried a multitude of fixes I've found online but nothing seems to work. Looking at my Activation Settings, it says the following: Edition: Windows 10 Pro...
  8. your windows will expire soon ?

your windows will expire soon ?: [ATTACH]your windows licence shall be expired soon! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-windows-will-expire-soon/4b1a0116-4727-460a-92d9-d13186ae1b7b"
  9. Error: Your Windows will expire soon

Error: Your Windows will expire soon: Hello there, few months back, I bought a hardware on which windows 10 pro was pre-installed. Now it's showing a message like this "Your windows will expire soon". For information, I'm using a version which is activated using organization's service. How can i...
  10. Error Pop-Up: This build of Windows will expire soon

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error Pop-Up: This build of Windows will expire soon: I contacted microsoft customer support and an assistant tried to solve this issue but then she said to email here to get directions on how to solve this issue. I bought this Surface Pro 4 used and according to the microsoft assistant I am running on Windows 10 Pro - Preview....
Tags: