Windows 10: You're about to be signed out. The system is shutting down because a configured scan task...

Discus and support You're about to be signed out. The system is shutting down because a configured scan task... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,Getting this message about 10 minutes after signing in. How do I prevent this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Brett041720, Sep 23, 2022.

1. You're about to be signed out. The system is shutting down because a configured scan task...

Hi,Getting this message about 10 minutes after signing in. How do I prevent this?

:)

Brett041720, Sep 23, 2022
  2. Solaris17 Win User

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Sep 23, 2022
  3. System Configuration Settings Wont Do Anything

It seems that some system files are corrupted. We suggest performing SFC scan to repair corrupted system files. Just follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click Command Prompt(Admin).
    • On the Command Prompt, type sfc/scannow and press Enter.

Let us know how it goes.

Justine Pel, Sep 23, 2022
  4. You're about to be signed out. The system is shutting down because a configured scan task...

My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

You're about to be signed out. The system is shutting down because a configured scan task...

1. You're about to be signed out. The system is shutting down because a configured scan task... - Similar Threads - You're signed system

2. You're about to be signed out. The system is shutting down because a configured scan task...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You're about to be signed out. The system is shutting down because a configured scan task...: Hi,Getting this message about 10 minutes after signing in. How do I prevent this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youre-about-to-be-signed-out-the-system-is/6bd86239-8ef0-4f5b-b238-d1acf97866c2
  3. You're About to be signed out - Disabling message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    You're About to be signed out - Disabling message: Good Afternoon,I've been doing a bit of a deep dive in to finding a solution for disabling the below message, I've seen tutorials in regards to disabling it via privacy options e,g, Accounts > Sign-in options > privacy but I don't have this toggle option, maybe our "GPO's"...
  4. You're About to be signed out - Disabling message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You're About to be signed out - Disabling message: Good Afternoon,I've been doing a bit of a deep dive in to finding a solution for disabling the below message, I've seen tutorials in regards to disabling it via privacy options e,g, Accounts > Sign-in options > privacy but I don't have this toggle option, maybe our "GPO's"...
  5. You're About to be signed out - Disabling message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. "You're about to be signed out. Windows will shut down in less than a minute"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "You're about to be signed out. Windows will shut down in less than a minute": Why am I getting this message? It happens several times a week and it's very frustrating. My computer has shut down while I am in class, and it's ridiculous that there is no option to postpone the shutdown. I'm using Windows 10 , and my Windows version is 20H2. Automatic...
  7. You're about to be logged off. Windows Will shut down in one minute.

in Windows 10 Support
    You're about to be logged off. Windows Will shut down in one minute.: I keep getting this error message on my brand new Windows 10 laptop. It's random. I have no malware on my machine (I run Malwarebytes and generally stay off of websites that I don't know). And I already turned off automatic restart on my start up and recovery settings. I...
  8. "You're about to be signed out."

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "You're about to be signed out.": Hey all. For about awhile I've been getting these prompts from Windows about once a week where it pops up "You're about to be signed out" and it signs me out 1 minute later to restart the PC. Usually I would figure this was a setting that needed to be fixed but I've been...
  9. Keep getting the message "You're about to be signed out"

Keep getting the message "You're about to be signed out": Whenever I try to login .It takes me to safe mode and I keep getting the same message "You're about to be signed out, Windows will shut down in less than a minute" This happens immediately when I login so I can't make any changes. Also troubleshooting options like startup...
  10. You're about to be signed out

You're about to be signed out: [IMG] Hello, do you know how to solve this error message? After this error my laptop shut downs. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youre-about-to-be-signed-out/68fa2bb9-423b-44ee-ae7c-2c09758545ee