Windows 10: "You're about to be signed out. Windows will shut down in less than a minute"

Discus and support "You're about to be signed out. Windows will shut down in less than a minute" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why am I getting this message? It happens several times a week and it's very frustrating. My computer has shut down while I am in class, and it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by agentwares, Nov 10, 2020.

1. "You're about to be signed out. Windows will shut down in less than a minute"

Why am I getting this message? It happens several times a week and it's very frustrating. My computer has shut down while I am in class, and it's ridiculous that there is no option to postpone the shutdown.

I'm using Windows 10 , and my Windows version is 20H2. Automatic updates are off. I don't understand why this is happening. How can I stop this?

"You're about to be signed out. Windows will shut down in less than a minute" [​IMG]

"You're about to be signed out. Windows will shut down in less than a minute" 21ae8358-53ca-4d61-b8b6-c4fe741c4366?upload=true.png

"You're about to be signed out. Windows will shut down in less than a minute" 9777276d-8945-403b-b608-91ac36cc1a09?upload=true.png

:)

agentwares, Nov 10, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 10, 2020
  3. Windows 10 shuts down after logging in 3 -5 minutes.

Hi Joseph,

In order to help you with your concern about your Windows 10 automatically shutting down after a few minutes, may we request you to answer the following questions first:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer system prior to getting this issue?
    • What is the current Build and Version of your Windows 10 PC? To know these information follow these steps:

• Press the Windows key + R.
    • Type Winver.
    • Press Enter.
    • A small box will appear showing the current Build and
      Version
      of your PC.

• Are you getting any error messages? If yes, kindly post it here.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Nov 10, 2020
  4. "You're about to be signed out. Windows will shut down in less than a minute"

Cannot sign in to Windows 10

Hi Riley,

Corrupted user profile may have caused the issue you're experiencing with signing in to your computer. To check if that is really the case, we suggest that you start your computer in safe mode. To do that, you can refer to the steps in this

article
    . Since you cannot get past to the screen with date and time, you may have to force a shut down and reboot twice to get to the screen that offers you to restart in safe mode. You can perform the following steps to do that:

• Shut down your computer using the power button.
    • Reboot, then wait for manufacturers logo to appear.
    • Shut down your computer again using the power button.
    • The Advanced Startup Options (ASO) menu should appear. If not, continue to repeat the on/off process.
    • Follow the instructions on how to start in safe mode listed in the article we provided.

If you're able to boot into safe mode, we suggest that you create a new user account by following the steps under the
    Create a new local administrator account section of this
    article

If you have already started reinstalling Windows 10, we'd like to know how it goes and if it corrected the issue.

Keep us informed about the status of your concern.

Angela Pun, Nov 10, 2020
Thema:

"You're about to be signed out. Windows will shut down in less than a minute"

1. "You're about to be signed out. Windows will shut down in less than a minute" - Similar Threads - You're signed shut

2. You're about to be signed out. The system is shutting down because a configured scan task...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You're about to be signed out. The system is shutting down because a configured scan task...: Hi,Getting this message about 10 minutes after signing in. How do I prevent this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youre-about-to-be-signed-out-the-system-is/6bd86239-8ef0-4f5b-b238-d1acf97866c2
  3. "You're about to be signed out windows will shutdown in less than a minute" started yesterday.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    "You're about to be signed out windows will shutdown in less than a minute" started yesterday.: My pc was working fine most of the day yesterday then late in the day this message will pop up and the pc shuts down. A long search all day on the subject trying every tip I can online sorry too much to reference came up no fix. I have however found that the issue does not...
  4. "You're about to be signed out windows will shutdown in less than a minute windows 10"...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "You're about to be signed out windows will shutdown in less than a minute windows 10"...: My pc was working fine most of the day yesterday then late in the day this message will pop up and the pc shuts down. A long search all day on the subject trying every tip I can online (sorry too much to reference) came up no fix. I have however found that the issue does not...
  5. Windows will shut down in less than a minute.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows will shut down in less than a minute.: After installing a windows update a while back, I keep getting a pop-up every once in a while saying "You're about to be signed out. Windows will shut down in less than a minute." Sometimes it happens a few times in a row, sometimes it doesn't happen for days. Also, Windows...
  6. You're about to be logged off. Windows Will shut down in one minute.

in Windows 10 Support
    You're about to be logged off. Windows Will shut down in one minute.: I keep getting this error message on my brand new Windows 10 laptop. It's random. I have no malware on my machine (I run Malwarebytes and generally stay off of websites that I don't know). And I already turned off automatic restart on my start up and recovery settings. I...
  7. "You're about to be signed out."

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "You're about to be signed out.": Hey all. For about awhile I've been getting these prompts from Windows about once a week where it pops up "You're about to be signed out" and it signs me out 1 minute later to restart the PC. Usually I would figure this was a setting that needed to be fixed but I've been...
  8. You will be signed out: you will be signed out in less than a minute.

You will be signed out: you will be signed out in less than a minute.: A few days ago a storm shut off our power. Then when I get back on my pc every few minutes it signs me out with the message: You're about to be signed out, windows will restart in less than a minute. Please if anyone can help, please do my email is *** Email address is...
  9. You're about to be signed out

You're about to be signed out: [IMG] Hello, do you know how to solve this error message? After this error my laptop shut downs. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youre-about-to-be-signed-out/68fa2bb9-423b-44ee-ae7c-2c09758545ee
  10. You're about to be signed out. Windows will shutdown in less than a minute.(Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    You're about to be signed out. Windows will shutdown in less than a minute.(Windows 10): Hi, Attached is the error I am facing since 3 Days. My 20 Users are getting the same issue and the desktop is being shutting down, Error is "You're about to be signed out. Windows will shutdown in less than a minute.(Windows 10)" Please Give a proper solution for this as...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com

2. You are about to be signed out windows 10 problem...

3. youre about to be signed out computer security installation call support immediately

4. youre abour to he signed out laptop prompt,
  5. youre about to be signed out prank on website,
  6. win 10 youre about to be signed out