Windows 10: "You're about to be signed out windows will shutdown in less than a minute" started yesterday.

Discus and support "You're about to be signed out windows will shutdown in less than a minute" started yesterday. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My pc was working fine most of the day yesterday then late in the day this message will pop up and the pc shuts down. A long search all day on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by terrycrawford4, Jun 12, 2021.

1. "You're about to be signed out windows will shutdown in less than a minute" started yesterday.

My pc was working fine most of the day yesterday then late in the day this message will pop up and the pc shuts down. A long search all day on the subject trying every tip I can online sorry too much to reference came up no fix. I have however found that the issue does not happen when either running in Safe mode or with all Microsoft services disabled in Msconfig. I came to this realization when I first disabled all but Microsoft services and it still gave the message and rebooted. So then I disable all services and it doesnt happen. I do show a 'Definition Update' Security intelligence Upda

:)

terrycrawford4, Jun 12, 2021
  2. little cat, Jun 12, 2021
  3. Weer Win User
    Reminder: Microsoft Windows 7 Beta Automatic Two-Hour Shutdowns Begin Today

Does that work?

4. "You're about to be signed out windows will shutdown in less than a minute" started yesterday.

WINDOWS 10 SHUTDOWN EVERY TWO MINUTES OF INACTIVITY.

I tried to follow your instructions, however, I could not find the item called POWER ADAPTER in the Device Manager listing. There was no such name as POWER ANYTHING in the listing.

I opened each one of the items in the list but it does not exist.

I did try your second suggestion of going to Safe Mode and yes, after two minutes the screen went blank and I had to sign in again. I tried both safe modes with and without Internet usage.

I ran a full scan with Emsisoft Malware and also I scanned with Reg Organizer and both came up clean.

Any other suggestions?

GeneBousquet, Jun 12, 2021
Thema:

"You're about to be signed out windows will shutdown in less than a minute" started yesterday.

1. "You're about to be signed out windows will shutdown in less than a minute" started yesterday. - Similar Threads - You're signed shutdown

2. You're About to be signed out - Disabling message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    You're About to be signed out - Disabling message: Good Afternoon,I've been doing a bit of a deep dive in to finding a solution for disabling the below message, I've seen tutorials in regards to disabling it via privacy options e,g, Accounts > Sign-in options > privacy but I don't have this toggle option, maybe our "GPO's"...
  3. You're About to be signed out - Disabling message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You're About to be signed out - Disabling message: Good Afternoon,I've been doing a bit of a deep dive in to finding a solution for disabling the below message, I've seen tutorials in regards to disabling it via privacy options e,g, Accounts > Sign-in options > privacy but I don't have this toggle option, maybe our "GPO's"...
  4. You're About to be signed out - Disabling message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. "You're about to be signed out windows will shutdown in less than a minute windows 10"...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "You're about to be signed out windows will shutdown in less than a minute windows 10"...: My pc was working fine most of the day yesterday then late in the day this message will pop up and the pc shuts down. A long search all day on the subject trying every tip I can online (sorry too much to reference) came up no fix. I have however found that the issue does not...
  6. "You're about to be signed out. Windows will shut down in less than a minute"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "You're about to be signed out. Windows will shut down in less than a minute": Why am I getting this message? It happens several times a week and it's very frustrating. My computer has shut down while I am in class, and it's ridiculous that there is no option to postpone the shutdown. I'm using Windows 10 , and my Windows version is 20H2. Automatic...
  7. "You're about to be signed out."

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "You're about to be signed out.": Hey all. For about awhile I've been getting these prompts from Windows about once a week where it pops up "You're about to be signed out" and it signs me out 1 minute later to restart the PC. Usually I would figure this was a setting that needed to be fixed but I've been...
  8. You will be signed out: you will be signed out in less than a minute.

You will be signed out: you will be signed out in less than a minute.: A few days ago a storm shut off our power. Then when I get back on my pc every few minutes it signs me out with the message: You're about to be signed out, windows will restart in less than a minute. Please if anyone can help, please do my email is *** Email address is...
  9. You're about to be signed out

You're about to be signed out: [IMG] Hello, do you know how to solve this error message? After this error my laptop shut downs. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youre-about-to-be-signed-out/68fa2bb9-423b-44ee-ae7c-2c09758545ee
  10. You're about to be signed out. Windows will shutdown in less than a minute.(Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    You're about to be signed out. Windows will shutdown in less than a minute.(Windows 10): Hi, Attached is the error I am facing since 3 Days. My 20 Users are getting the same issue and the desktop is being shutting down, Error is "You're about to be signed out. Windows will shutdown in less than a minute.(Windows 10)" Please Give a proper solution for this as...