Windows 10: "You're about to be signed out windows will shutdown in less than a minute windows 10"...

Discus and support "You're about to be signed out windows will shutdown in less than a minute windows 10"... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My pc was working fine most of the day yesterday then late in the day this message will pop up and the pc shuts down. A long search all day on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FreeThinker76, Jun 11, 2021.

1. "You're about to be signed out windows will shutdown in less than a minute windows 10"...

My pc was working fine most of the day yesterday then late in the day this message will pop up and the pc shuts down. A long search all day on the subject trying every tip I can online (sorry too much to reference) came up no fix. I have however found that the issue does not happen when either running in Safe mode or with all Microsoft services disabled in Msconfig. I came to this realization when I first disabled all but Microsoft services and it still gave the message and rebooted. So then I disable all services and it doesnt happen. I do show a 'Definition Update' Security intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus KB2267602 as of yesterday (6/10/2021). So logically I'd like to uninstall this update however it doesn't show in my list up available updates to uninstall.

HELP.

submitted by /u/FreeThinker76
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/FreeThinker76, Jun 11, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

"You're about to be signed out windows will shutdown in less than a minute windows 10"...

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

"You're about to be signed out windows will shutdown in less than a minute windows 10"...

1. "You're about to be signed out windows will shutdown in less than a minute windows 10"... - Similar Threads - You're signed shutdown

2. You're About to be signed out - Disabling message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    You're About to be signed out - Disabling message: Good Afternoon,I've been doing a bit of a deep dive in to finding a solution for disabling the below message, I've seen tutorials in regards to disabling it via privacy options e,g, Accounts > Sign-in options > privacy but I don't have this toggle option, maybe our "GPO's"...
  3. You're About to be signed out - Disabling message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You're About to be signed out - Disabling message: Good Afternoon,I've been doing a bit of a deep dive in to finding a solution for disabling the below message, I've seen tutorials in regards to disabling it via privacy options e,g, Accounts > Sign-in options > privacy but I don't have this toggle option, maybe our "GPO's"...
  4. You're About to be signed out - Disabling message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. "You're about to be signed out windows will shutdown in less than a minute" started yesterday.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    "You're about to be signed out windows will shutdown in less than a minute" started yesterday.: My pc was working fine most of the day yesterday then late in the day this message will pop up and the pc shuts down. A long search all day on the subject trying every tip I can online sorry too much to reference came up no fix. I have however found that the issue does not...
  6. "You're about to be signed out. Windows will shut down in less than a minute"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "You're about to be signed out. Windows will shut down in less than a minute": Why am I getting this message? It happens several times a week and it's very frustrating. My computer has shut down while I am in class, and it's ridiculous that there is no option to postpone the shutdown. I'm using Windows 10 , and my Windows version is 20H2. Automatic...
  7. "You're about to be signed out."

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "You're about to be signed out.": Hey all. For about awhile I've been getting these prompts from Windows about once a week where it pops up "You're about to be signed out" and it signs me out 1 minute later to restart the PC. Usually I would figure this was a setting that needed to be fixed but I've been...
  8. You will be signed out: you will be signed out in less than a minute.

You will be signed out: you will be signed out in less than a minute.: A few days ago a storm shut off our power. Then when I get back on my pc every few minutes it signs me out with the message: You're about to be signed out, windows will restart in less than a minute. Please if anyone can help, please do my email is *** Email address is...
  9. You're about to be signed out

You're about to be signed out: [IMG] Hello, do you know how to solve this error message? After this error my laptop shut downs. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youre-about-to-be-signed-out/68fa2bb9-423b-44ee-ae7c-2c09758545ee
  10. You're about to be signed out. Windows will shutdown in less than a minute.(Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    You're about to be signed out. Windows will shutdown in less than a minute.(Windows 10): Hi, Attached is the error I am facing since 3 Days. My 20 Users are getting the same issue and the desktop is being shutting down, Error is "You're about to be signed out. Windows will shutdown in less than a minute.(Windows 10)" Please Give a proper solution for this as...