Windows 10: You're not quite old enough for this.

Discus and support You're not quite old enough for this. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and I would like to download Dolby Access to edit my audio settings from what they are right now. However, when I go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JamesYu4, Aug 8, 2019.

1. JamesYu4 Win User

You're not quite old enough for this.

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and I would like to download Dolby Access to edit my audio settings from what they are right now. However, when I go to download it, it gives me a notification that I am not old enough, as Dolby Access is a 17+ app. I looked at my profile and the birthday was listed incorrectly as 2003 rather than 2000. I updated the information to the correct birthdate, but I still can't download the app as it says I'm not old enough.

:)

JamesYu4, Aug 8, 2019

2. Need old Windows Start menu

Hi,

I realize that you need the old Windows start menu. I will try to help you with this issue.

You can click the hash icon located above the 3D Builder icon to check if that helps.

Suggest you to follow these steps to check if that helps:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click on Personalization and click Start.

• Enable the feature for “use start full screen”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Aug 8, 2019
  3. EarthDog Win User
    ASUS Radeon R9 380X Strix 4GB

I believe he does that...

EarthDog, Aug 8, 2019
  4. You're not quite old enough for this.

Closer, but not quite there

When the steps listed above are followed to the letter, I do not have the inactive search box problem. All custom applications and file systems changes are intact. Good troubleshooting idea spelling it out this way. Thanks!

Of course since no XML was used for this procedure during sysprep or deployment, the profile is not copied and the manual installation process doesn't scale well. However, going about it this way suggests that the issue we're seeing has to do with profiles and search, not something more fundamental.

I didn't mean to push Kari on this. He's kept a lot of us hopeful through some darker builds. Release Enterprise code using ADK tools actually works very smoothly - much better than anticipated. No more crashes. The non-functional search box for new users setup on a copyprofile sysprepped machine seems to be the last quirk.

I should note that many of us realize that CopyProfile seems like a granular luxury for UI branding, when in our view it's pretty essential in that it carries IE settings (Edge isn't quite ready) as well as a lot of helper app and user maintenance settings. You can almost get there with MDT and IEAK and so on, but the beauty of CopyProfile is that it captures everything in one compressed file and that makes for a very fast, highly customized deployment. You have to sysprep anyway so...

Thanks to everyone for keeping this thread alive. We had the same frustrations with 8 and it resolved beautifully in 8.1. I think we're on a much quicker path to resolution this go-round.

WalravenSmootss, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

You're not quite old enough for this.

1. You're not quite old enough for this. - Similar Threads - You're quite old

2. I'm not old enough??????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm not old enough??????: I'm trying to download fallout new Vegas BUT apparently I'm not old enough my accounts set to 2000 9th of the 8th 9th of august its 15+ like FTVVYGGYTGGVYGVUGBUHB please I need help I JUST WANT NEW VEGAS!!!!!!!!...
  3. I'm not old enough??????

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm not old enough??????: I'm trying to download fallout new Vegas BUT apparently I'm not old enough my accounts set to 2000 9th of the 8th 9th of august its 15+ like FTVVYGGYTGGVYGVUGBUHB please I need help I JUST WANT NEW VEGAS!!!!!!!!...
  4. You're Not Up To Date

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    You're Not Up To Date: When I checked for Updates even though they are supposed to come in automatically I got the message "Your Device Is Missing Important Security and Quality Fixes" but there NO updates available.Have noted that some recent files have not been downloaded and some have.Tried...
  5. Anyone here old enough to have worked with this hard drive??

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone here old enough to have worked with this hard drive??: It's a Shugart Associates 8 inch drive. I'm on my Glamping trip and walking through Castlegar BC and came across this computer shop. In the window on a shelf was this old drive. I haven't seen a drive like that. I went inside and asked if I could take some pics of the drive....
  6. Old man finally had enough of fighting Flight Simulator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old man finally had enough of fighting Flight Simulator.: I'm afraid I am 75 and have never played computer games, so my knowledge, about what they offer, how they work, etc is non existent. But, I did fly for many years and computer program in BASIC, Pascal and C++ for a few years. I have never owned or have any idea about Xbox...
  7. Adding an SSD to an existing, and quite old, Win10 PC installation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Adding an SSD to an existing, and quite old, Win10 PC installation: hi, I have a new 250gb SSD to add in a PC with Win10 and currently running on two HDD, one with the SO and another one acting as an archive. I'd go for a clean install on the SSD, without touching the existing HDDs and then eventually transfering few files to the new drive....
  8. Thats it you're sued

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Thats it you're sued: Due to excessive windows and application crashes, not fixing windows 10 errors in updates and deleting my files you are now sued for that. I am fed up for the amount of problems I have been getting now its too late....
  9. How to enable broadcast gameplay when warning "You're not old enough...." is displayed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to enable broadcast gameplay when warning "You're not old enough...." is displayed: I am trying to set up my son's xbox live settings. I have signed on my adult/parent account. I have set up the his account with custom settings, and when I get to the broadcast game play, I have set it to allow but I get a warning in orange text stating "You're not old...
  10. Enough is enough!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Enough is enough!: After a year of trying to get Win 10 running like I want, I've finally decided to take a break until Windows 10 is fixed. After untold hours trying to correct the number lock problem using all the suggestions out there, enough is enough! And I won't even mention the tin-can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pick another product youre not quite old enough for this

2. another product You’re not quite old enough for this.PUR-MaturityRatingsDenialUserInFamil

3. youre not quite old enough for this.

4. you are not old enough for this app problem,
  5. you are not quite old enough for this minecraft,
  6. youre not quite old enough for this. window store