Windows 10: "You're not up to date" is the windows update error message I am getting

Discus and support "You're not up to date" is the windows update error message I am getting in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I keep getting a "You're not up to date" error message I am not sure what to do I click "Check for updates" it loads and then does nothing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bexye, Nov 23, 2021.

1. Bexye Win User

"You're not up to date" is the windows update error message I am getting

I keep getting a "You're not up to date" error message I am not sure what to do I click "Check for updates" it loads and then does nothing.

:)

Bexye, Nov 23, 2021

2. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Nov 23, 2021
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Nov 23, 2021
  4. Mussels Win User

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Nov 23, 2021
Thema:

1. "You're not up to date" is the windows update error message I am getting - Similar Threads - You're date update

2. Windows 10 Update Error claims "You're not up to date"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Update Error claims "You're not up to date": While attempting to update Windows, the following error message is shown. No update appears no matter how many times the Check for Updates button is pressed. Troubleshooting and restarting have shown no changes. Any guidance on how to rectify this issue?...
  3. "You're not up to date" but no update button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "You're not up to date" but no update button: What's up with this? Windows has been telling me I'm missing "important" stuff for a while but no matter how many times I check for updates I can't get the option to install anything. With the striking yellow text and the big red exclamation mark you'd think these are pretty...
  4. "You're not up to date" but no update button

"You're not up to date" but no update button: What's up with this? Windows has been telling me I'm missing "important" stuff for a while but no matter how many times I check for updates I can't get the option to install anything. With the striking yellow text and the big red exclamation mark you'd think these are pretty...
  5. "You're not up to date" but no update button

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. "You're not up to date" is the windows update error message I am getting

"You're not up to date" is the windows update error message I am getting: I keep getting a "You're not up to date" error message I am not sure what to do I click "Check for updates" it loads and then does nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youre-not-up-to-date-is-the-windows-update-error/5d37e150-29d8-462a-aa2c-cc13ce35d888
  7. "You're not up to date" is the windows update error message I am getting

"You're not up to date" is the windows update error message I am getting: I keep getting a "You're not up to date" error message I am not sure what to do I click "Check for updates" it loads and then does nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youre-not-up-to-date-is-the-windows-update-error/5d37e150-29d8-462a-aa2c-cc13ce35d888
  8. windows 10 update "You're not up to date"

windows 10 update "You're not up to date": i try to click check for updates the only updates is microsoft anti virus, my version is 1909 and the latest is 20h2 i cant able to update to latest my pc starting to fps drop because all my device is not up to date any one knows how to fix this i cant record using xbox game...
  9. You're Not Up To Date

You're Not Up To Date: When I checked for Updates even though they are supposed to come in automatically I got the message "Your Device Is Missing Important Security and Quality Fixes" but there NO updates available.Have noted that some recent files have not been downloaded and some have.Tried...
  10. Windows not updating "You're not up to date"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows not updating "You're not up to date": I've recently installed Windows 10 on a Thinkpad Lenovo, but I'm having trouble updating. Windows informs me that I'm not up to date and that I'm at risk. I click to search for updates, I get the little spinning icon for a few seconds, then nothing happens. I can't see any...