Windows 10: You're sued for giving me a blue screen while fixing problems

Discus and support You're sued for giving me a blue screen while fixing problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; That's it you're sued for giving me a blue screen while I was using my computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DirkAlexander, Mar 20, 2020.

1. You're sued for giving me a blue screen while fixing problems

That's it you're sued for giving me a blue screen while I was using my computer.

:)

DirkAlexander, Mar 20, 2020

2. You're sued for not fixing application crashes and blue screens

I'm fed up with the constant crashes and BSODs that are recently happening. You are sued for not fixing them in future updates especially the Blue Screen of Death.

DirkAlexander, Mar 20, 2020
  3. Gil deG Win User
    How to fix blue screen stopcode

Hi Willma,

If you are experiencing blue screen errors in your computer, we suggest that you refer to this

article
    for the step-by-step guide on how to fix blue screen errors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gil deG, Mar 20, 2020
  4. Roan T Win User

You're sued for giving me a blue screen while fixing problems

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

You're sued for giving me a blue screen while fixing problems

1. You're sued for giving me a blue screen while fixing problems - Similar Threads - You're sued giving

2. You're sued for too many app crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    You're sued for too many app crashes: I am fed up with the werfault.exe showing up when I use or start a program. You're sued for property damage as it's corrupted some of my files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youre-sued-for-too-many-app-crashes/b29fba32-7de1-41f9-8a93-ca6ac114578d
  3. You're sued for locking my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    You're sued for locking my computer: I cannot get past the welcome screen whenever I log on you're definitely sued for suspending my account and preventing me on logging into Windows. Do it again and your company will be reported and may end up gone....
  4. That's it you're sued for releasing faulty windows updates

That's it you're sued for releasing faulty windows updates: I am fed up with windows 10 crashing whenever I attempt to install updates. You've totally broken my computer you bastard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thats-it-youre-sued-for-releasing-faulty-windows/4fab1d9e-af82-4a6c-88e7-d942a6d93852
  5. You're sued for putting a timer on my computer

You're sued for putting a timer on my computer: You're sued for putting a timer on my computer which causes it to Blue Screen after 10 minutes you damaging bastard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youre-sued-for-putting-a-timer-on-my-computer/102fef4b-8d59-4982-8d8c-3f971dd0d1bd
  6. You're sued for giving me a faulty update

You're sued for giving me a faulty update: Got a blue screen while updating windows. Now you're sued for property damage. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youre-sued-for-giving-me-a-faulty-update/a8fb1a80-d609-490c-8e71-c23ac0b068f1
  7. That's it microsoft You're sued

That's it microsoft You're sued: The latest version of windows 10 has slowed my computer to the point it stalls whenever I log on and explorer keeps freezing and crashing along with random blue screens. You're going to court for this because you failed to repair random blue screen errors in the latest...
  8. You're sued for not fixing application crashes and blue screens

You're sued for not fixing application crashes and blue screens: I'm fed up with the constant crashes and BSODs that are recently happening. You are sued for not fixing them in future updates especially the Blue Screen of Death....
  9. computer give me a blue screen and shuts

computer give me a blue screen and shuts: while using my computer over the last 2-3 weeks i get a blue screen and a stop code "WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR" i RESTART THE COMPUTER AND IT STARTS BACK UP AGAIN. HOW DO I RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM? I HAVE ALSO NOTICED THAT WHEN I TYPE NOT AL OF THE KEYS RESPOND TO TOUCH AND I...
  10. Thats it you're sued

Thats it you're sued: Due to excessive windows and application crashes, not fixing windows 10 errors in updates and deleting my files you are now sued for that. I am fed up for the amount of problems I have been getting now its too late....