Windows 10: You're sued for locking my computer

Discus and support You're sued for locking my computer in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I cannot get past the welcome screen whenever I log on you're definitely sued for suspending my account and preventing me on logging into Windows. Do... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by DirkAlexander, Jun 2, 2020.

1. You're sued for locking my computer

I cannot get past the welcome screen whenever I log on you're definitely sued for suspending my account and preventing me on logging into Windows. Do it again and your company will be reported and may end up gone.

:)

DirkAlexander, Jun 2, 2020

2. computer keeps locking up...

him your computer locks up.... check what your running and see if it affects it cause this shouldn't happen it could be your ram or your mouse but i'm just giving a suggestion

k0rn_h0li0, Jun 2, 2020
  3. Lock screen not working properly on Windows 10 computer.

Hi Oshith,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in lock screen settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "It is not flapped over to password when clicking", you tried to check the issue by clicking through external mouse?
    • Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to change the picture of the lock screen and also try to update Display Adapter driver.

Step 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to set the lock screen pictures.

1. Right click on Desktop screen.

2. Then click on Personalize.

3. Click on Lock Screen.

4. Try to select the lock screen picture.

Step 2: I recommend you to update the latest driver for display adapter in Device Manager.

1. Press Windows Key + R Key.

2. Then type “devmgmt.msc” without the quotes and hit on
    Enter Key.

3. Expand Display Adapter.

4. Right click on the driver and click on Update driver software.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with lock screen, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jun 2, 2020
  4. You're sued for locking my computer

Computer stuck at lock screen and after Anniversary Update on Windows 10

Hi,

Do let us know if you are able to see any error message/ error code with locking the computer.

Let us try the below steps to unlock and check if it helps.

• I suggest you to restart the computer, try to unlock and check if the issue persists.
    • Use On-screen keyboard to type in your password and check if it helps.
    Click on the Ease of access on the lock screen at the right-bottom corner, turn on
    On-screen keyboard to type the password.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of unlocking the device for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

You're sued for locking my computer

1. You're sued for locking my computer - Similar Threads - You're sued locking

2. You're sued for too many app crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    You're sued for too many app crashes: I am fed up with the werfault.exe showing up when I use or start a program. You're sued for property damage as it's corrupted some of my files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youre-sued-for-too-many-app-crashes/b29fba32-7de1-41f9-8a93-ca6ac114578d
  3. That's it you're sued for releasing faulty windows updates

That's it you're sued for releasing faulty windows updates: I am fed up with windows 10 crashing whenever I attempt to install updates. You've totally broken my computer you bastard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thats-it-youre-sued-for-releasing-faulty-windows/4fab1d9e-af82-4a6c-88e7-d942a6d93852
  4. You're sued for putting a timer on my computer

You're sued for putting a timer on my computer: You're sued for putting a timer on my computer which causes it to Blue Screen after 10 minutes you damaging bastard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youre-sued-for-putting-a-timer-on-my-computer/102fef4b-8d59-4982-8d8c-3f971dd0d1bd
  5. That's it you're sued for relasing an update that caused damage to my computer

That's it you're sued for relasing an update that caused damage to my computer: You've released an update that causes repeated Blue Screens whenever I start windows. You're sued for property damage. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thats-it-youre-sued-for-relasing-an-update-that/ab24793f-176b-4068-9686-ea0f537b20bd
  6. That's it deteling bastard you're sued for hacking into my computer and removing my...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    That's it deteling bastard you're sued for hacking into my computer and removing my...: I'm fed up of my stuff being deleted. You're reported from removing my files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thats-it-deteling-bastard-youre-sued-for-hacking/6d693578-10d1-4f3c-995d-16b74b8c52b2
  7. You're sued for giving me a faulty update

You're sued for giving me a faulty update: Got a blue screen while updating windows. Now you're sued for property damage. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youre-sued-for-giving-me-a-faulty-update/a8fb1a80-d609-490c-8e71-c23ac0b068f1
  8. That's it microsoft You're sued

That's it microsoft You're sued: The latest version of windows 10 has slowed my computer to the point it stalls whenever I log on and explorer keeps freezing and crashing along with random blue screens. You're going to court for this because you failed to repair random blue screen errors in the latest...
  9. You're sued for not fixing application crashes and blue screens

You're sued for not fixing application crashes and blue screens: I'm fed up with the constant crashes and BSODs that are recently happening. You are sued for not fixing them in future updates especially the Blue Screen of Death....
  10. Thats it you're sued

Thats it you're sued: Due to excessive windows and application crashes, not fixing windows 10 errors in updates and deleting my files you are now sued for that. I am fed up for the amount of problems I have been getting now its too late....