Windows 10: You're sued for putting a timer on my computer

Discus and support You're sued for putting a timer on my computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; You're sued for putting a timer on my computer which causes it to Blue Screen after 10 minutes you damaging bastard.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DirkAlexander, Apr 28, 2020.

1. You're sued for putting a timer on my computer

You're sued for putting a timer on my computer which causes it to Blue Screen after 10 minutes you damaging bastard.

:)

DirkAlexander, Apr 28, 2020
  2. AndreePin Win User

Clock timer

Hi Mal,

We can see here that you are having issues with your computer's clock timer. There are several factors why you get
    the error and that's what we are going to figure out. To isolate this concern, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Is this the first time that you encountered this concern?

AndreePin, Apr 28, 2020
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Windows 10, Cannot set Logout Timer

Hi Waltz,

For us to better assist you with your log out timer issue, we'd like to know the following:

• Which build and version of Windows are your running on your computer?
    To check, press Windows key + R > type winver
    > hit Enter.

• "Cannot set Logout Timer" - Do you want to set your computer to auto-shutdown or auto-lock?
    • What steps have your tried to set the logout timer?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Apr 28, 2020
  4. You're sued for putting a timer on my computer

turn off timer on simple solitaire

Hi,

I will certainly help you with the Solitaire timer.

Please follow the below mentioned steps in order to turn off the timer:

• Run the game, and go to the top left corner, and click on the
      game option/symbol [].
    • Click on the settings, and search for the timer option.
    • Select the timer option from on to
      off

I suggest you to refer the link on Timing in Microsoft Solitaire Collection in Windows 10 replied by DrPepper23 replied on August 14, 2015 and check if it helps.

Timing in Microsoft Solitaire Collection in Windows 10

Please reach back to us if you still face difficulty with the Solitaire timer. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Mayank_Bhiwal, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

You're sued for putting a timer on my computer

1. You're sued for putting a timer on my computer - Similar Threads - You're sued putting

2. You're sued for too many app crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    You're sued for too many app crashes: I am fed up with the werfault.exe showing up when I use or start a program. You're sued for property damage as it's corrupted some of my files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youre-sued-for-too-many-app-crashes/b29fba32-7de1-41f9-8a93-ca6ac114578d
  3. You're sued for locking my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    You're sued for locking my computer: I cannot get past the welcome screen whenever I log on you're definitely sued for suspending my account and preventing me on logging into Windows. Do it again and your company will be reported and may end up gone....
  4. That's it you're sued for releasing faulty windows updates

That's it you're sued for releasing faulty windows updates: I am fed up with windows 10 crashing whenever I attempt to install updates. You've totally broken my computer you bastard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thats-it-youre-sued-for-releasing-faulty-windows/4fab1d9e-af82-4a6c-88e7-d942a6d93852
  5. That's it you're sued for relasing an update that caused damage to my computer

That's it you're sued for relasing an update that caused damage to my computer: You've released an update that causes repeated Blue Screens whenever I start windows. You're sued for property damage. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thats-it-youre-sued-for-relasing-an-update-that/ab24793f-176b-4068-9686-ea0f537b20bd
  6. That's it deteling bastard you're sued for hacking into my computer and removing my...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    That's it deteling bastard you're sued for hacking into my computer and removing my...: I'm fed up of my stuff being deleted. You're reported from removing my files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thats-it-deteling-bastard-youre-sued-for-hacking/6d693578-10d1-4f3c-995d-16b74b8c52b2
  7. You're sued for giving me a faulty update

You're sued for giving me a faulty update: Got a blue screen while updating windows. Now you're sued for property damage. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youre-sued-for-giving-me-a-faulty-update/a8fb1a80-d609-490c-8e71-c23ac0b068f1
  8. That's it microsoft You're sued

That's it microsoft You're sued: The latest version of windows 10 has slowed my computer to the point it stalls whenever I log on and explorer keeps freezing and crashing along with random blue screens. You're going to court for this because you failed to repair random blue screen errors in the latest...
  9. You're sued for not fixing application crashes and blue screens

You're sued for not fixing application crashes and blue screens: I'm fed up with the constant crashes and BSODs that are recently happening. You are sued for not fixing them in future updates especially the Blue Screen of Death....
  10. Thats it you're sued

Thats it you're sued: Due to excessive windows and application crashes, not fixing windows 10 errors in updates and deleting my files you are now sued for that. I am fed up for the amount of problems I have been getting now its too late....