Windows 10: You're sued for too many app crashes

Discus and support You're sued for too many app crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am fed up with the werfault.exe showing up when I use or start a program. You're sued for property damage as it's corrupted some of my files.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DirkAlexander, Jun 4, 2020.

1. You're sued for too many app crashes

I am fed up with the werfault.exe showing up when I use or start a program. You're sued for property damage as it's corrupted some of my files.

:)

DirkAlexander, Jun 4, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 4, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jun 4, 2020
  4. You're sued for too many app crashes

Mail app crashes when turning off conversations

Hi Gareth,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages before the Mail app crashes?
    • What specific troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the Windows app troubleshooter from this
    link

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

You're sued for too many app crashes

1. You're sued for too many app crashes - Similar Threads - You're sued too

2. Cannot do gaming without system crashes. You're sued for damage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot do gaming without system crashes. You're sued for damage: This is it I am fed up with the random crashes windows 10 gets from updates you're sued for damaging my computer and users will be sued for hacking into my computer and forcing a Blue Screen....
  3. You're sued for locking my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    You're sued for locking my computer: I cannot get past the welcome screen whenever I log on you're definitely sued for suspending my account and preventing me on logging into Windows. Do it again and your company will be reported and may end up gone....
  4. That's it you're sued for releasing faulty windows updates

That's it you're sued for releasing faulty windows updates: I am fed up with windows 10 crashing whenever I attempt to install updates. You've totally broken my computer you bastard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thats-it-youre-sued-for-releasing-faulty-windows/4fab1d9e-af82-4a6c-88e7-d942a6d93852
  5. You're sued for putting a timer on my computer

You're sued for putting a timer on my computer: You're sued for putting a timer on my computer which causes it to Blue Screen after 10 minutes you damaging bastard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youre-sued-for-putting-a-timer-on-my-computer/102fef4b-8d59-4982-8d8c-3f971dd0d1bd
  6. You're sued for giving me a faulty update

You're sued for giving me a faulty update: Got a blue screen while updating windows. Now you're sued for property damage. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youre-sued-for-giving-me-a-faulty-update/a8fb1a80-d609-490c-8e71-c23ac0b068f1
  7. That's it microsoft You're sued

That's it microsoft You're sued: The latest version of windows 10 has slowed my computer to the point it stalls whenever I log on and explorer keeps freezing and crashing along with random blue screens. You're going to court for this because you failed to repair random blue screen errors in the latest...
  8. You're sued for not fixing application crashes and blue screens

You're sued for not fixing application crashes and blue screens: I'm fed up with the constant crashes and BSODs that are recently happening. You are sued for not fixing them in future updates especially the Blue Screen of Death....
  9. Thats it you're sued

Thats it you're sued: Due to excessive windows and application crashes, not fixing windows 10 errors in updates and deleting my files you are now sued for that. I am fed up for the amount of problems I have been getting now its too late....
  10. Too many background apps

Too many background apps: Split from this thread. Too many background apps[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/too-many-background-apps/a3d63ca6-881d-4c0c-9170-9169761face3