Windows 10: YourPhone App call feature trouble

Discus and support YourPhone App call feature trouble in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have trouble with call feature in Your Phone AppWhen pick up a call on my PC the PC microphone not detect untill I turn off the green bluetooth on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SC_BKG, Jul 11, 2021.

1. SC_BKG Win User

YourPhone App call feature trouble

I have trouble with call feature in Your Phone AppWhen pick up a call on my PC the PC microphone not detect untill I turn off the green bluetooth on my phone then the PC microphone start workingThe PC speaker not working, I have to turn on speaker on my phone insteadPlease advise how to fix this call feature trouble. Thanks.

:)

SC_BKG, Jul 11, 2021
  2. danco1000 Win User

YourPhone stuck at 60%

On my Windows 10 computer (OS Build 18363.657), I launched the YourPhone app to see how it works with my phone.

I open the YourPhone app and click iOS since I have an iPhone. Then it just sits there at 60% with a message under it.

"Please open Microsoft Edge and sign in with *** Email address is removed for privacy ***".

I opened the Edge browser and ensured I was logged on. I am on the Edge browser right now. I left it over night. Still there.

I tried rebooting and same thing.

Does this app now work?

danco1000, Jul 11, 2021
  3. clayto Win User
    Bluetooth failure with YourPhone

I think I have got to the very last stage in getting YourPhone to work with my Android MINOTE 7 phone. It is Bluetooth failing to make the final connection. I think the settings on both devices are as they need to be. I keep trying, but I get a variety of negative responses. Both devices recognise each other. Whenever I boot the PC there is a popup on the phone saying Bluetooth connection request, click to connect. But on the PC YourPhone just keeps telling me to resend the notification. I have several Bluetooth apps on the phone. Some say they cannot find the PC, while others list it as being paired. I have occasionally got as far as being given a code to enter on the other device, but sometimes there is nowhere to enter it, or if there is the code is not accepted.

I know BT's reputation for not being reliable and difficult to set up, despite the years it has been in use, but this is the worst experience with it I have had. It did work for about a week some months ago. I use a couple of other similar apps (eg MightyText) mainly for text messaging, which rather shows up MS's inability to get their own app working reliably.

clayto, Jul 11, 2021
  4. YourPhone App call feature trouble

How to remove all entries in windows 10 Optional Feature History

Hello,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you try to follow the steps provided below:

• Open Settings > System, and select Apps & features from the left side.
    • Click on the Manage optional features link.
    • To remove an app or a feature, select the feature and click on the Uninstall button.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Jul 11, 2021
Thema:

YourPhone App call feature trouble

1. YourPhone App call feature trouble - Similar Threads - YourPhone App call

2. Hide phone call pop-up on computer using the YourPhone app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hide phone call pop-up on computer using the YourPhone app: I can't figure out how to minimize the open call on the computer. The popup is in the way and I cannot hide it. Thank you for your help[ATTACH]...
  3. yourphone app will text but not call

yourphone app will text but not call: Pixel 4 Android is connected by bluetooth. PC will not make calls but it will text. Microphone and speakers are connected and functioning. Call history and contacts show in the app but when I try to make calls, the green phone turns gray and then nothing happens. Need...
  4. Windows yourphone app call screen persists float on top

Windows yourphone app call screen persists float on top: Windows yourphone app call window persists float on top Call window The window you get when you have a phone call while connected to the computer persists to float on top. It remains on top of the screen although it lost its focus. If I click the X button to get rid of...
  5. My Moto G7 won't connect for calls in YourPhone

My Moto G7 won't connect for calls in YourPhone: I have a MotoG7 Android phone. I have linked it to my Windows 10 Laptop HP Z-Book via YourPhone. This has been successful insofar as Notifications work, I can send and receive SMS, and see my photos. I now want to be able to use it to make and receive calls, but I cannot...
  6. Calling features not available on Your Phone app

Calling features not available on Your Phone app: I've updated my Your Phone app but cannot see the new calling feature. I have a phone running Android 8.1 Oreo. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calling-features-not-available-on-your-phone-app/ba5416bc-a3b8-4b85-bc28-fbf4bd7ae506
  7. Calling feature on the Your Phone App

Calling feature on the Your Phone App: Has anyone received the new calling feature on your phone app in the stable versions of windows? I'm on the latest version of Windows 10 . But haven't received the feature. https://twitter.com/windowsinsider/status/1204869547552993280...
  8. YourPhone App

YourPhone App: When I run the App it doesn't ask for the cell# of the unit in question. (Win 10 ) and a Samsung phone. Phone shows up under "Devices ". Just cant get them to sync up together. Worked last year with a different cell phone. Both apps are installed so not sure where to go...
  9. YourPhone app does not work!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    YourPhone app does not work!: Ok, I give up! You Phone app is installed and says to Please open Your Phone Companion - Like to Windows and sign in with ( my email address ).... I am.... My phone Your Phone app is open and says Your phone and PC are linked. However..... The PC app just sits at...
  10. Apps having trouble calling home

Apps having trouble calling home: Hi there I am in a bit of a pickle, I use Windows 10 for graphic 3D and a lot of the software these days require the call home type arrangement. I went to upgrade a product from their download manager and received this 0x80090330 the sChannel issue. I was halfway thru dealing...