Windows 10: YourPhone App Crashes and fails to launch

Discus and support YourPhone App Crashes and fails to launch in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Faulting application name: YourPhone.exe, version: 1.20032.104.0, time stamp: 0x5e8be270 Faulting module name: Windows.UI.Xaml.dll, version:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Edwin.LJT, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Edwin.LJT Win User

YourPhone App Crashes and fails to launch

Faulting application name: YourPhone.exe, version: 1.20032.104.0, time stamp: 0x5e8be270
    Faulting module name: Windows.UI.Xaml.dll, version: 10.0.17134.1098, time stamp: 0x5b0689cd
    Exception code: 0xc000027b
    Fault offset: 0x00000000006a5e12
    Faulting process ID: 0xba4
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d60e68317c3e52
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.YourPhone_1.20032.104.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\YourPhone.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Windows\System32\Windows.UI.Xaml.dll
    Report ID: 4694d1de-4d55-47b9-b699-e96bcb017464
    Faulting package full name: Microsoft.YourPhone_1.20032.104.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

Faulting package-relative application ID: App

Have tried reinstalling, clean booting and repairing the app without any luck.

Please help, thanks.

:)

Edwin.LJT, Apr 9, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

Naki, Apr 9, 2020
  3. danco1000 Win User
    YourPhone stuck at 60%

On my Windows 10 computer (OS Build 18363.657), I launched the YourPhone app to see how it works with my phone.

I open the YourPhone app and click iOS since I have an iPhone. Then it just sits there at 60% with a message under it.

"Please open Microsoft Edge and sign in with *** Email address is removed for privacy ***".

I opened the Edge browser and ensured I was logged on. I am on the Edge browser right now. I left it over night. Still there.

I tried rebooting and same thing.

Does this app now work?

danco1000, Apr 9, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Microsoft Solitaire app crashing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to launch Microsoft Solitaire Collection and it crashes when you launch it, we will look into this for you. However, please reply with the following details to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps:

• What happens when you launch Microsoft Solitaire Collection?
    • Do you read any error message when you launch the game? If yes, what is the error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    and see if that helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

1. YourPhone App Crashes and fails to launch - Similar Threads - YourPhone App Crashes

2. app launch fails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    app launch fails: My client has developed an app, which is supposed to start from an executable EXE. But the app fails to launch on most Windows 10/11 machines not all. Where can we go to get support on this?...
  3. app launch fails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    app launch fails: My client has developed an app, which is supposed to start from an executable EXE. But the app fails to launch on most Windows 10/11 machines not all. Where can we go to get support on this?...
  4. Failed Update Microsoft YourPhone

Failed Update Microsoft YourPhone: Please see screenshots below. Same error on 8/20, 8/27, & 9/4/2022.I DON'T HAVE A PHONE TO LINK WITH WINDOWS, I HAVE NOT SET UP A PHONE IN WINDOWS, I DON'T WANT THIS UPDATE OR APP PUSHED ON TO ME.HAVE I MISSED A SETTING SOMEPLACE? HOW CAN I BLOCK THIS NUISANCE?...
  5. Failed Update Microsoft YourPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed Update Microsoft YourPhone: Please see screenshots below. Same error on 8/20, 8/27, & 9/4/2022.I DON'T HAVE A PHONE TO LINK WITH WINDOWS, I HAVE NOT SET UP A PHONE IN WINDOWS, I DON'T WANT THIS UPDATE OR APP PUSHED ON TO ME.HAVE I MISSED A SETTING SOMEPLACE? HOW CAN I BLOCK THIS NUISANCE?...
  6. yourphone app will text but not call

yourphone app will text but not call: Pixel 4 Android is connected by bluetooth. PC will not make calls but it will text. Microphone and speakers are connected and functioning. Call history and contacts show in the app but when I try to make calls, the green phone turns gray and then nothing happens. Need...
  7. Apps keep failing to launch ... :

Apps keep failing to launch ... :: Just recently, the Apps I have downloaded from the Microsoft Store and the built in apps such as the Photos app keep crashing on launch ... and you have to re-launch them several times to get them up and running. Is there a quick and easy way of fixing this really annoying...
  8. Built-in apps fail to launch

Built-in apps fail to launch: Not sure which forum to post this in -- since it has to do with apps, trying here. I'm at my wits end with my new Windows 10 laptop! The built-in apps (e.g., Connect, Feedback Hub, Microsoft Store, Movies & TV) show splash screens and then disappear after a couple seconds....
  9. YourPhone App

YourPhone App: When I run the App it doesn't ask for the cell# of the unit in question. (Win 10 ) and a Samsung phone. Phone shows up under "Devices ". Just cant get them to sync up together. Worked last year with a different cell phone. Both apps are installed so not sure where to go...
  10. YourPhone app does not work!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    YourPhone app does not work!: Ok, I give up! You Phone app is installed and says to Please open Your Phone Companion - Like to Windows and sign in with ( my email address ).... I am.... My phone Your Phone app is open and says Your phone and PC are linked. However..... The PC app just sits at...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft.yourphone_1.20032.111.0_x64__