Windows 10: YourPhone app does not work!

Discus and support YourPhone app does not work! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ok, I give up! You Phone app is installed and says to Please open Your Phone Companion - Like to Windows and sign in with ( my email address )....... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tdehan, Sep 29, 2019.

1. tdehan Win User

YourPhone app does not work!

Ok, I give up!

You Phone app is installed and says to

Please open Your Phone Companion - Like to Windows and sign in with ( my email address ).... I am....

My phone Your Phone app is open and says

Your phone and PC are linked.

However.....

The PC app just sits at 60% and...

Please open Your Phone Companion - Like to Windows and sign in with

Now what????

got's to love how the MS apps fail to work....

:)

tdehan, Sep 29, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. YourPhone app does not work! :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 29, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 29, 2019
  4. SNM
    SNM Win User

Need system for Android App Development and Other Java Development and DB work

Hello team,

I am looking for a lower to mid range PC which will be used in Development such as Android App development, java, DB and other related task, NO GAMING at all suggest some proper PC.

My Budget is INR 25,000, I have tried multiple build maker website but using core i3 6th ot 7th gen prices are going above 30,000. I dont have much knowledge about AMD, please suggest a build in the price I have given.

A ref: System Builder

Thema:

1. YourPhone app does not work! - Similar Threads - YourPhone app does

2. YourPhone App call feature trouble

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    YourPhone App call feature trouble: I have trouble with call feature in Your Phone AppWhen pick up a call on my PC the PC microphone not detect untill I turn off the green bluetooth on my phone then the PC microphone start workingThe PC speaker not working, I have to turn on speaker on my phone insteadPlease...
  3. Using the YourPhone app through powershell

Using the YourPhone app through powershell: Hi there, I was wondering if there is any way to use the YourPhone app integrated in windows 10 through powershell commands. My intention would be to send an automated message from my phone by running a script. Is that possible and if so how do I achieve that? Thanks in...
  4. YourPhone stuck at 60%

YourPhone stuck at 60%: FYI... i saw other posts on this subject, but it seemed some never found resolution. i wanted to comment but they were all locked down. so, i figured i'd post a discussion about the fixes i found, which were like any other i found scouring the internet. i finally fixed...
  5. yourphone app will text but not call

yourphone app will text but not call: Pixel 4 Android is connected by bluetooth. PC will not make calls but it will text. Microphone and speakers are connected and functioning. Call history and contacts show in the app but when I try to make calls, the green phone turns gray and then nothing happens. Need...
  6. YourPhone only partly works

in Windows 10 Support
    YourPhone only partly works: Does YourPhone use Bluetooth for all its features? I ask because although I still have not got Bluetooth working (on but not connected) ---- another Thread) in YourPhone 3 out of the 4 features work, one does not. So I get Notifications, Messages and Photos (the latter is...
  7. Bluetooth failure with YourPhone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth failure with YourPhone: I think I have got to the very last stage in getting YourPhone to work with my Android MINOTE 7 phone. It is Bluetooth failing to make the final connection. I think the settings on both devices are as they need to be. I keep trying, but I get a variety of negative responses....
  8. YourPhone App Crashes and fails to launch

YourPhone App Crashes and fails to launch: Faulting application name: YourPhone.exe, version: 1.20032.104.0, time stamp: 0x5e8be270 Faulting module name: Windows.UI.Xaml.dll, version: 10.0.17134.1098, time stamp: 0x5b0689cd Exception code: 0xc000027b Fault offset: 0x00000000006a5e12 Faulting process ID: 0xba4 Faulting...
  9. YourPhone App

YourPhone App: When I run the App it doesn't ask for the cell# of the unit in question. (Win 10 ) and a Samsung phone. Phone shows up under "Devices ". Just cant get them to sync up together. Worked last year with a different cell phone. Both apps are installed so not sure where to go...
  10. Dual-SIM support finally landed in the #YourPhone app!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dual-SIM support finally landed in the #YourPhone app!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sayedarifuddin [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/darkhs/dualsim_support_finally_landed_in_the_yourphone/