Windows 10: YourPhone app does not work!

Discus and support YourPhone app does not work! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ok, I give up! You Phone app is installed and says to Please open Your Phone Companion - Like to Windows and sign in with ( my email address )....... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tdehan, Sep 29, 2019.

1. tdehan Win User

YourPhone app does not work!

Ok, I give up!

You Phone app is installed and says to

Please open Your Phone Companion - Like to Windows and sign in with ( my email address ).... I am....

My phone Your Phone app is open and says

Your phone and PC are linked.

However.....

The PC app just sits at 60% and...

Please open Your Phone Companion - Like to Windows and sign in with

Now what????

got's to love how the MS apps fail to work....

:)

tdehan, Sep 29, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. YourPhone app does not work! :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 29, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 29, 2019
  4. SNM
    SNM Win User

Need system for Android App Development and Other Java Development and DB work

Hello team,

I am looking for a lower to mid range PC which will be used in Development such as Android App development, java, DB and other related task, NO GAMING at all suggest some proper PC.

My Budget is INR 25,000, I have tried multiple build maker website but using core i3 6th ot 7th gen prices are going above 30,000. I dont have much knowledge about AMD, please suggest a build in the price I have given.

A ref: System Builder

Thema:

1. YourPhone app does not work! - Similar Threads - YourPhone app does

2. YourPhone stuck at 60%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    YourPhone stuck at 60%: On my Windows 10 computer OS Build 18363.657, I launched the YourPhone app to see how it works with my phone. I open the YourPhone app and click iOS since I have an iPhone. Then it just sits there at 60% with a message under it. "Please open Microsoft Edge and sign in with...
  3. yourphone - eliminate +1 added

yourphone - eliminate +1 added: When I push dial from the calls- recent calls screen a +1 added to the number How do I get the actual number from the recent call to be dialed? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yourphone-eliminate-1-added/b6995299-931d-46f7-b48e-1edcc4e2959a
  4. YourPhone App

YourPhone App: When I run the App it doesn't ask for the cell# of the unit in question. (Win 10 ) and a Samsung phone. Phone shows up under "Devices ". Just cant get them to sync up together. Worked last year with a different cell phone. Both apps are installed so not sure where to go...
  5. Dual-SIM support finally landed in the #YourPhone app!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dual-SIM support finally landed in the #YourPhone app!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sayedarifuddin [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/darkhs/dualsim_support_finally_landed_in_the_yourphone/
  6. App sound does not working properly

App sound does not working properly: Though my problem has been solved after taking help of windows virtual help assistance but it happens frequently that when I set app like Battery level app to alert me when battery level reaches certain level but it does not ring alarm. There are two problems I find so many...
  7. Apps that does not work for me.

Apps that does not work for me.: Skype, photos, maps, camera, 3d viewer, video editor. these apps does not work after the last update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-that-does-not-work-for-me/5cff2f6d-4074-40b8-b729-429e7ce67a29
  8. Search in Settings App does not work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Search in Settings App does not work: When I type something in the search box in the settings app, such as cmd, nothing returns and it states that it cannot find anything. This has never happened to me before and I have tried everything except reinstall which I'm not going to do anytime soon. Reinstall is too...
  9. Camera app does not work

Camera app does not work: After Windows 10 update (KB4343909), Camera app does not work any more with cameras like ManyCam or AVStream. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-camera/camera-app-does-not-work/933e26f9-e497-4c50-909f-f7bd789aac76
  10. Windows Maps App does not work

Windows Maps App does not work: When I open the Maps app, I get a very plain screen: [img] I'm using 1709 16299.461. If I go to settings, apps, and click on Offline maps, the screen locks up - that is, nothing happens when I click on Offline maps, and nothing else can be clicked on the screen, other that...