Windows 10: yourphone - eliminate +1 added

Discus and support yourphone - eliminate +1 added in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I push dial from the calls- recent calls screen a +1 added to the number How do I get the actual number from the recent call to be dialed?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by zeeveez, Dec 24, 2019.

1. zeeveez Win User

yourphone - eliminate +1 added

When I push dial from the calls- recent calls screen a +1 added to the number

How do I get the actual number from the recent call to be dialed?

thanks

:)

zeeveez, Dec 24, 2019
  2. Run5k Win User

How can I disable Microsoft ads?

There are many places within Windows 10 that can potentially be the source of those advertisements, but I believe that the modification you want is as follows:

1. Navigate to Settings > System > Notifications & actions
    2. Select Off for Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows

That being said, with just a bit more time and effort you can be much more thorough when it comes to eliminating obtrusive Windows 10 advertisements by implementing the following changes:

Together, these adjustments should eliminate the most prolific built-in Windows 10 advertisements.

Sources:

Disable Advertising in Windows 10

How to Disable All of Windows 10’s Built-in Advertising

Run5k, Dec 24, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 24, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Notification: "We need your help to finish adding a feature"

Finally found it again- how to add a keyboard.
    Suggest you eliminate anything Spanish, then go here and click Options

yourphone - eliminate +1 added [​IMG]

then here, Add a keyboard. Lists many language options.

yourphone - eliminate +1 added [​IMG]

Though still begs the question as to all your odd problems.

dalchina, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

1. yourphone - eliminate +1 added - Similar Threads - yourphone eliminate added

2. McAfee pop up ads cannot be eliminated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    McAfee pop up ads cannot be eliminated: I continue to get McAfee pop up ads whenever I use the BridgeBase app. I cannot eliminate these ads. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mcafee-pop-up-ads-cannot-be-eliminated/e2cb66bd-8865-48ee-8a3c-fec9deb3781f
  3. McAfee pop up ads cannot be eliminated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    McAfee pop up ads cannot be eliminated: I continue to get McAfee pop up ads whenever I use the BridgeBase app. I cannot eliminate these ads. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mcafee-pop-up-ads-cannot-be-eliminated/e2cb66bd-8865-48ee-8a3c-fec9deb3781f
  4. How can I eliminate Microsoft YourPhone error in Windows 10 when the YourPhone is not even...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I eliminate Microsoft YourPhone error in Windows 10 when the YourPhone is not even...: Hello,This error message has been popping up on startup for over a month now. I'll put the text here too so it's more searchable:C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.YourPhone_1.220xx.xxx.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\...The numbers represented by x are different from time to time.I...
  5. How can I eliminate Microsoft YourPhone error in Windows 10 when the YourPhone is not even...

How can I eliminate Microsoft YourPhone error in Windows 10 when the YourPhone is not even...: Hello,This error message has been popping up on startup for over a month now. I'll put the text here too so it's more searchable:C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.YourPhone_1.220xx.xxx.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\...The numbers represented by x are different from time to time.I...
  6. How can I eliminate Microsoft YourPhone error in Windows 10 when the YourPhone is not even...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. YourPhone stuck at 60%

YourPhone stuck at 60%: FYI... i saw other posts on this subject, but it seemed some never found resolution. i wanted to comment but they were all locked down. so, i figured i'd post a discussion about the fixes i found, which were like any other i found scouring the internet. i finally fixed...
  8. Bluetooth failure with YourPhone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth failure with YourPhone: I think I have got to the very last stage in getting YourPhone to work with my Android MINOTE 7 phone. It is Bluetooth failing to make the final connection. I think the settings on both devices are as they need to be. I keep trying, but I get a variety of negative responses....
  9. Huawei P9 and yourphone - messages syncing 1-way only

Huawei P9 and yourphone - messages syncing 1-way only: Hi all, With a hp Elitebook and a Huawei P9 running android, I can get yourphone to link, and I can see text message history, previous pics, and notifications. BUT When I send messages from my laptop, they don't ever show up in the phone's messages history. Any idea the...
  10. YourPhone App

YourPhone App: When I run the App it doesn't ask for the cell# of the unit in question. (Win 10 ) and a Samsung phone. Phone shows up under "Devices ". Just cant get them to sync up together. Worked last year with a different cell phone. Both apps are installed so not sure where to go...