Windows 10: YourPhone .exe missing

Discus and support YourPhone .exe missing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Your phone stopped working after a Windows reinstall by a Microsoft tech. I have discovered that yourphone.exe is missing from my computer after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Adele B, Jan 6, 2022.

1. Adele B Win User

YourPhone .exe missing

Your phone stopped working after a Windows reinstall by a Microsoft tech. I have discovered that yourphone.exe is missing from my computer after including hidden files in the search. I can't get any help from Microsoft support because the techs keep taking steps designed to wake up yourphone. They don't seem to understand that I don't have the app though I have told them that. I can download it from the Microsoft store but cannot install lit . Get code 0x800700B7I'm using Windows 10 Home. I have run SFC scans''

:)

Adele B, Jan 6, 2022

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jan 6, 2022
  3. My Moto G7 won't connect for calls in YourPhone

I have a MotoG7 Android phone. I have linked it to my Windows 10 Laptop (HP Z-Book) via YourPhone. This has been successful insofar as Notifications work, I can send and receive SMS, and see my photos.

I now want to be able to use it to make and receive calls, but I cannot get it to connect. It stays stuck on the following screen.

YourPhone .exe missing 4b3d839c-e697-4a90-8776-6ad03247afac?upload=true.png

Yes, my phone is nearby and Bluetooth is on. If I turn off Bluetooth, or disconnect YourPhone, the message changes immediately to "We weren't able to connect to your phone".

My laptop is listed as a paired device by my phone, and vice-versa. I use a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse, both or which are working properly.

I've tried;

• disabling and re-enabling Bluetooth
    • forgetting and re-pairing my phone from my laptop, and vice versa
    • uninstalling and re-installing YourPhone on both my laptop and phone
    • unlinking and relinking my phone to my account
    • Turning it off and then on again (in other words restarting both laptop and phone)
    • All of the above (ie starting, as far as I can tell, from a clean sheet)
    As I've mentioned, the rest of YourPhone works perfectly, just calls.

Can anyone help?

RichardHubbard5, Jan 6, 2022
  4. YourPhone .exe missing

Missing .dll file .

Hi,

I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if it helps resolve the issue.

• Uninstall all those apps (using revo uninstaller) which are giving you msvcr100.dll and msvcp100.dll files missing error
    • Open the link below
    http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679

And download and install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4.

3. Download VSU_4\vcredist_x64.exe if you’ll be installing this on Windows 10 64bit.

4. Download VSU_4\vcredist_x86.exe if you’ll be installing this on Windows 10 32bit.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Vanessa Sohtun, Jan 6, 2022
Thema:

YourPhone .exe missing

1. YourPhone .exe missing - Similar Threads - YourPhone exe missing

2. Missing Vc_runtimeMinimumx64.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Vc_runtimeMinimumx64.exe: I have just bought a new computer, and I've downloaded Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 through steam, and every time i'm trying to open the game I am getting the error message of the following C:\ProgramData\Package...
  3. Missing Vc_runtimeMinimumx64.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Vc_runtimeMinimumx64.exe: I have just bought a new computer, and I've downloaded Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 through steam, and every time i'm trying to open the game I am getting the error message of the following C:\ProgramData\Package...
  4. exe file missed icon

exe file missed icon: I have a exe file missed icon.The exe file of the program Exact Audio Copy in the folder C:\Program Files x86\Exact Audio Copyhas missed it's icon as what my screenshot has shown.I have uninstall the program and reinstall it many times but still not work.If I install the...
  5. YourPhone .exe missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YourPhone .exe missing: Your phone stopped working after a Windows reinstall by a Microsoft tech. I have discovered that yourphone.exe is missing from my computer after including hidden files in the search. I can't get any help from Microsoft support because the techs keep taking steps designed to...
  6. A .EXE file missing suddenly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A .EXE file missing suddenly: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 home single language since 2018.I update my Windows to 1909 version. I recently start to play a game and my game's .exe file suddenly erased or deleted from the game main directory. I have to reinstall the game for now several times for a week. Is it...
  7. Exe files gone missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Exe files gone missing: so my pc ran into a problem , i had to fix it with system restore . at first everything seems normal and i saw my desktop without any icons in it except the preinstalled apps , then i checked my files installed ... ALL the files is fine EXCEPT ALL OF MY EXE FILES ARE GONE...
  8. Exe files missing

Exe files missing: Logged on to find one of my shortcuts Streamlabs chat bot isnt working. Getting the error that its moved. I did a search and the only results were in a deep folder under user\appdata\local\packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\localstate\appiconcache\100. There...
  9. Program's exe file missing

Program's exe file missing: Hello, So I ran into this issue where a program I downloaded Photofiltre 7 is now missing it's executable. It does even if I uninstall and reinstall the program. The installation shows the exe file being created, but than, the shortcut for the exe is blank, and the exe file...
  10. YourPhone App

YourPhone App: When I run the App it doesn't ask for the cell# of the unit in question. (Win 10 ) and a Samsung phone. Phone shows up under "Devices ". Just cant get them to sync up together. Worked last year with a different cell phone. Both apps are installed so not sure where to go...