Windows 10: yourphone.exe

Discus and support yourphone.exe in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Does anyone know what yourphone.exe in Windows 10 is used for?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by rangerr72, Mar 15, 2019.

1. rangerr72 Win User

yourphone.exe

Does anyone know what yourphone.exe in Windows 10 is used for?

:)

rangerr72, Mar 15, 2019
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    NESHTA.A VIRUS REMOVED BUT .EXE NOT WORKING

Hi Khaled,

It is possible that you .exe is not working due to corrupted system files or account. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Does this happen with a specific application or with all of your application?
    • Have you tried creating a new admin account to check if the issue also with new account or only with the current account?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how
    to create a new admin account.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Mar 15, 2019
  4. yourphone.exe

USB drive will not run exes.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience caused to you and will help you in solving the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to ask if you have installed any Antivirus in the Laptop.

I suggest you to run the program in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if the issue persist.

• Right click on the “.exe” file of the program and select properties.
    • Under Compatibility tab, check the option for “Run in Compatibility mode”.
    • Select the Operating System from the drop down list.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

yourphone.exe

1. yourphone.exe - Similar Threads - yourphone exe

2. "Open" command in Context Menu on EXE files Showing Wrong

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Open" command in Context Menu on EXE files Showing Wrong: Dear All, I made a mistake with registry editing because I thought that some files were not opening. Fortunately, it turned out okay, but this has left me with a strange problem. Whilst opening EXE files, the context menu displays the code "%1" %1, which I remember from the...
  3. .exe Files Won't Open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .exe Files Won't Open: Whenever I try to open a .exe file (eg. a game or installer application) Windows will show an error message and will be unable to access the file. I tried using .reg files from trusted sites to fix any problems with the registry but .reg files will also display an error...
  4. Win10 will not run any .exe's I am migrating from my Win7 pc. WHATs THE FIX?

Win10 will not run any .exe's I am migrating from my Win7 pc. WHATs THE FIX?: Win10 will not run any .exe's I am migrating from my Win7 (home) pc. It's useless until there's a fix! (I have OfficePro2019 on Win10 pc.) This goes back to 2015 and still no answer??...
  5. Faulting application name: bad_module_info when trying to run exe installer

Faulting application name: bad_module_info when trying to run exe installer: Hello, I am using windows 10 with Kaspersky installed on it. Whenever I am trying to run any installer, the exe doesn't load and I receive the following event in event logger: Faulting application name: bad_module_info, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Faulting...
  6. Credential Manager vs rundll32.exe keymgr.dll,KRShowKeyMgr

in Windows 10 Customization
    Credential Manager vs rundll32.exe keymgr.dll,KRShowKeyMgr: Hello everyone, Does anyone know the difference between Credential Manager and rundll32.exe keymgr.dll,KRShowKeyMgr. It looks like they are the same just different way of openning but sometimes the rundll32.exe keymgr.dll,KRShowKeyMgr shows more stored credentials than...
  7. Installing an .exe File from a trusted source

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing an .exe File from a trusted source: I have attempted to install a Program from fidelity.com and I continue to get the following warning: [ATTACH] I am the administrator, I have disabled firewall, Antivirus, Checked security policies, created policies to allow this to install. and I am still blocked. Any...
  8. Folders turned into .exe in flash usb

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folders turned into .exe in flash usb: All my folders in my Flash USB turned into .exe files and my Avast antivirus deleted some of them. I have tried restarting when i saw this. and i have scanned my computer but it shows nothing. please help....
  9. Why does bitdefender think rundll32.exe and explorer.exe are viruses

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why does bitdefender think rundll32.exe and explorer.exe are viruses: pls halp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/why-does-bitdefender-think-rundll32exe-and/aa33123d-33de-4ac9-b3ba-e7b693885828
  10. I can't run .exe files.

I can't run .exe files.: Hi there! Recently, I was not able to run .exe files. For some reason, windows defender found svchost.exe as a virus, so I deleted it. This instantly closed all exe files I had running and closed task manager (which I cannot open anymore). I am very worried as there are many...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. yourphone.exe

2. yourphone.exe que es

3. your phone.exe

4. yourphone.exe windows 10,
  5. yourphone.exe что это за процесс,
  6. que es yourphone.exe,
  7. what is yourphone.exe process,
  8. yourphone.exe (2),
  9. yourphone.exe ?,
  10. yourphoneexe,
  11. YourPhone.exe,