Windows 10: YourPhone notifications "Do you still want to make and receive calls on your PC?"

Discus and support YourPhone notifications "Do you still want to make and receive calls on your PC?" in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I keep getting this toast notification like TEN times a day . It's super annoying , how do I disable it? submitted by /u/Deorohi28 [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Deorohi28, Aug 27, 2020.

1. YourPhone notifications "Do you still want to make and receive calls on your PC?"

I keep getting this toast notification like TEN times a day . It's super annoying , how do I disable it?

submitted by /u/Deorohi28
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Deorohi28, Aug 27, 2020

2. My Moto G7 won't connect for calls in YourPhone

I have a MotoG7 Android phone. I have linked it to my Windows 10 Laptop (HP Z-Book) via YourPhone. This has been successful insofar as Notifications work, I can send and receive SMS, and see my photos.

I now want to be able to use it to make and receive calls, but I cannot get it to connect. It stays stuck on the following screen.

YourPhone notifications "Do you still want to make and receive calls on your PC?" 4b3d839c-e697-4a90-8776-6ad03247afac?upload=true.png

Yes, my phone is nearby and Bluetooth is on. If I turn off Bluetooth, or disconnect YourPhone, the message changes immediately to "We weren't able to connect to your phone".

My laptop is listed as a paired device by my phone, and vice-versa. I use a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse, both or which are working properly.

I've tried;

• disabling and re-enabling Bluetooth
    • forgetting and re-pairing my phone from my laptop, and vice versa
    • uninstalling and re-installing YourPhone on both my laptop and phone
    • unlinking and relinking my phone to my account
    • Turning it off and then on again (in other words restarting both laptop and phone)
    • All of the above (ie starting, as far as I can tell, from a clean sheet)
    As I've mentioned, the rest of YourPhone works perfectly, just calls.

Can anyone help?

RichardHubbard5, Aug 27, 2020
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Aug 27, 2020
  4. Clayto222 Win User

YourPhone notifications "Do you still want to make and receive calls on your PC?"

How can I get YourPhone app to work

I have been trying to restore the MyPhone service for months. I have tried numerous fixes, in the course of which I have repaired the falling Bluetooth service but have not got YourPhone to work. There is now some limited connection between my Android 9
    phone and Windows 10 PC, but I cannot get Notifications and Phone Calls to work at all, and the few Messages and Photos displayed are from several months ago, when I last had the service working. Refreshing does not work and there is clearly no synchronisation.

There is often some response from the phone when I try to connect, which displays a notification to say the PC is connected, and this is also shown in the Companion app. But that is all. In Setting in YourPhone display Notifications is turned on, but in
    the Companion app Notifications are not listed as one of the Settings. Elsewhere in the phone I have turned everything I can find relating to the phone both to 'ON' and to 'OFF' (such as battery optimisation in the background).

I have read numerous articles / tutorials including those in MS Support, and tried many fixes, and Troubleshooters --- all without success.

Can someone solve this please?

Clayto222, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

YourPhone notifications "Do you still want to make and receive calls on your PC?"

1. YourPhone notifications "Do you still want to make and receive calls on your PC?" - Similar Threads - YourPhone notifications still

2. Your Phone - no audio when making / receiving calls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone - no audio when making / receiving calls: HelloI am using the Your Phone app, version 1.21111.123.0, on a laptop Windows 10. I have it paired with my Samsung Android phone. Both Windows 10 and the Android OS are up to date.I can control the phone, send SMS, see photos. I can even make / receive calls from the app....
  3. Your Phone - no audio when making / receiving calls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone - no audio when making / receiving calls: HelloI am using the Your Phone app, version 1.21111.123.0, on a laptop Windows 10. I have it paired with my Samsung Android phone. Both Windows 10 and the Android OS are up to date.I can control the phone, send SMS, see photos. I can even make / receive calls from the app....
  4. YourPhone notifications "Do you still want to make and receive calls on your PC?"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    YourPhone notifications "Do you still want to make and receive calls on your PC?": I keep getting this toast notification like TEN times a day . It usually happens when I put an app into fullscreen. Despite the phone is right next to me. I wish there were a "Yes stop asking" option. submitted by /u/CulturalIncrease [link] [comments]...
  5. Your Phone: How can I stop the constant "Do you still want to make calls on this PC?"...

Your Phone: How can I stop the constant "Do you still want to make calls on this PC?"...: I generally like the Your Phone app, but multiple times a day it will pop up a notification asking "Do you still want to make calls on this PC?" even though I've not changed any settings in the desktop or phone app. If I click Yes it disappears temporarily, but will then pop...
  6. do you want this app to make changes to your device?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    do you want this app to make changes to your device?: Hi, I have recently downloaded an app and it has asked me if i will let it make changes to my device. I accidently clicked allow instead of no and it turns out it is a virus.I need help on how to make it not make changes on my device because everytime i remove the virus a...
  7. Do you want this app to make changes to your computer?

Do you want this app to make changes to your computer?: How should I know when to allow an app to make changes to my computer? What consequences could this have on my computer if I allow a non-legit source to make this change? submitted by /u/Qrossiant [link] [comments]...
  8. "dO yOU sTill waNT to MAKE AND RECEIVE CALLS on your PC?" I'm fed up.

"dO yOU sTill waNT to MAKE AND RECEIVE CALLS on your PC?" I'm fed up.: This notification pops up +50 times a day and doesn't matter whether I chose Yes or No it keeps on appearing. ALTHOUGH I clearly chose the "Do Not Show this Notification" option on the pop up. HELP. submitted by /u/ameri9595 [link] [comments]...
  9. Do you want this app to make changes to your device?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Do you want this app to make changes to your device?: I uninstalled and reinstalled Adobe Acrobat Reader yesterday. Now, whenever I open a pdf file, I get the following message for Adobe Acrobat: "Do you want this app to make changes to your device?" This never happened before- why is this happening now, and how do I make this...
  10. "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your PC"?

"Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your PC"?: Hi everybody. I need a t-shirt that says "I survived the upgrade to Windows 10". I started it Sunday afternoon, from Win 7, and finished it Monday afternoon. Whew. Completely lost my home Wifi use, in the process and had to research it on the other PC, which had been upgraded...