Windows 10: YourPhone stuck at 60%

Discus and support YourPhone stuck at 60% in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; On my Windows 10 computer OS Build 18363.657, I launched the YourPhone app to see how it works with my phone. I open the YourPhone app and click iOS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by danco1000, Feb 14, 2020.

1. danco1000 Win User

YourPhone stuck at 60%

On my Windows 10 computer OS Build 18363.657, I launched the YourPhone app to see how it works with my phone.

I open the YourPhone app and click iOS since I have an iPhone. Then it just sits there at 60% with a message under it.

"Please open Microsoft Edge and sign in with *** Email address is removed for privacy ***".

I opened the Edge browser and ensured I was logged on. I am on the Edge browser right now. I left it over night. Still there.
    I tried rebooting and same thing.

Does this app now work?

:)

danco1000, Feb 14, 2020

2. Your Phone stuck at 60%

This app is so incredibly vexing!

I have been attempting to connect my phone, a Samsung S10, using the app. Initially I followed the steps on my laptop - a HP Pavilion running Windows 10 - but got stuck at the 'Install the app using the text' screen. I received no text message to my phone
    despite clicking resend message several times. Thus, I followed the manual download instructions by finding the app in the Play Store. However, the app doesn't actually give the option to open. Now the app on Windows simply sits at 60% telling me it has sent
    a message.

I have entered settings on the app and tried to repair, then restore the app in Windows to hopefully restart the process from step one but alas when I reopen the app it asks what type of phone it is and then jumps to 60% again.

Please help.

KrisSarabadu, Feb 14, 2020
  3. Windows 10 ver 1903 Faild too install at 60% (stuck up)

alrdy try and give the same error i start to thinking to make clean install i guess

i use the tool + windows update + update assistant all of them stuck at 60% and give the same error also alrdy do thos steps too

naderyousef, Feb 14, 2020
  4. aronchick Win User

YourPhone stuck at 60%

Stuck in Windows 10 Upgrade

My computer seems to be stuck in a Windows 10 failed upgrade loop. I was running fine on a beta version of Windows 10, and then I came downstairs one morning to see it repeatedly booting, attempting to repair, then rebooting. The steps I've taken to diagnose are:

• Attempting to boot off a USB drive (with all drives disabled in BIOS) - this fails at the point of the blue windows screen
    • Attempting to boot the machine itself and getting into "repair/safe mode" using F7
    • Looking at the BIOS for obvious failures (e.g. RAM that should be there is missing) - nothing obvious is wrong.

I am fairly certain the build version was 9926. For many months, the system would attempt to upgrade, and then say "it failed" for some reason and roll back.

Suggestions for next steps?

aronchick, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

YourPhone stuck at 60%

1. YourPhone stuck at 60% - Similar Threads - YourPhone stuck 60%

2. Update stuck at 60

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update stuck at 60: My windows update stuck at the download. It is on 60 percent for an hour now and no movement. I tried to restart knowing it will be back to 0 but still remain in 60. Please help me. I have Windows 10 21H1....
  3. Update stuck at 60

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update stuck at 60: My windows update stuck at the download. It is on 60 percent for an hour now and no movement. I tried to restart knowing it will be back to 0 but still remain in 60. Please help me. I have Windows 10 21H1....
  4. Update stuck at 60

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. PC update stuck at 60

PC update stuck at 60: Trying to update my Windows 11 but it stuck at 60 percent without anything. I been waiting here and trying to finish my work since I dont want to interrupt by this update, but it is not moving for couple of hours now.Help me please....
  6. update stuck in 60

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update stuck in 60: Keep trying to finish the update today and it stuck at 60 percent. I been sitting here for 4 hours now and still didnt move. I dont want to interrupt my work since it will restart so I want it to be done first...
  7. update stuck in 60

update stuck in 60: Keep trying to finish the update today and it stuck at 60 percent. I been sitting here for 4 hours now and still didnt move. I dont want to interrupt my work since it will restart so I want it to be done first...
  8. update stuck in 60

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. YourPhone stuck at 60%

YourPhone stuck at 60%: FYI... i saw other posts on this subject, but it seemed some never found resolution. i wanted to comment but they were all locked down. so, i figured i'd post a discussion about the fixes i found, which were like any other i found scouring the internet. i finally fixed...
  10. My computer is stuck on 60%

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer is stuck on 60%: I messed with settings, tried new things, but I don't remember where these setting were, to change the battery that it charges till 100% I'm just wondering, because lately as I turned on that setting, while I'm charging my computer randomly shuts off....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your phone stuck at 60%

2. your phone app stuck on 60%

3. link to windows stuck at 60

4. your phone companion stuck at 60 %,
  5. your phone stuck at 60,
  6. youphone is stuck at 60% installation,
  7. your phone app for windows 10 stuck at 60%,
  8. your phone companion stuck 60%,
  9. ios phone app stuck at 60%,
  10. your phone 60%,
  11. your phone app stuck at 60%,