Windows 10: "Your're about to be signed out - Windows will shut down in 2 minutes." - Help Please

Discus and support "Your're about to be signed out - Windows will shut down in 2 minutes." - Help Please in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was working on my laptop and had to leave. When I came back it had this issue. Simply put, its automatically signs out every 2 minutes, non-stop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OriginalUserName(s), May 27, 2019.

1. "Your're about to be signed out - Windows will shut down in 2 minutes." - Help Please

I was working on my laptop and had to leave. When I came back it had this issue. Simply put, its automatically signs out every 2 minutes, non-stop. I've tried a variety of solutions but nothing has worked. Using Windows 10. Please and Thank You

:)

OriginalUserName(s), May 27, 2019

2. HELP "Your alotted time has expired shutting down in 2 minutes"

Whenever i try to sign in to windows 10 im greeted with many flashing command prompts and a few minutes later and it says "Your allotted time has expired shutting down in 2 minutes" i don't know how this happened and i cant find any solutions for it please
    help!

XanderClause, May 27, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 27, 2019
  4. "Your're about to be signed out - Windows will shut down in 2 minutes." - Help Please

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 27, 2019
Thema:

"Your're about to be signed out - Windows will shut down in 2 minutes." - Help Please

1. "Your're about to be signed out - Windows will shut down in 2 minutes." - Help Please - Similar Threads - Your're signed shut

2. Windows will shut down in 1 minute!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows will shut down in 1 minute!!: Help!!! You're about to be signed out!!!!Windows will shut down in 1 minute!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-will-shut-down-in-1-minute/61479a10-0dd4-4e92-afdd-50ea3b7d8bc2
  3. Windows will shut down in 1 minute!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows will shut down in 1 minute!!: Help!!! You're about to be signed out!!!!Windows will shut down in 1 minute!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-will-shut-down-in-1-minute/61479a10-0dd4-4e92-afdd-50ea3b7d8bc2
  4. "You are about to be signed out in 5/2 minutes."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "You are about to be signed out in 5/2 minutes.": Hi there. I'm having this problem with my laptop nearly for a year now. After some time of being connected to my wifiabout 1 or 2 month , suddenly I get no more internet connection out of it. It is written "connected+internet access" but i cannot use it even for a simple...
  5. "You are about to be signed out in 5/2 minutes."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "You are about to be signed out in 5/2 minutes.": Hi there. I'm having this problem with my laptop nearly for a year now. After some time of being connected to my wifiabout 1 or 2 month , suddenly I get no more internet connection out of it. It is written "connected+internet access" but i cannot use it even for a simple...
  6. "You are about to be signed out in 5/2 minutes."

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. "You're about to be signed out. Windows will shut down in less than a minute"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "You're about to be signed out. Windows will shut down in less than a minute": Why am I getting this message? It happens several times a week and it's very frustrating. My computer has shut down while I am in class, and it's ridiculous that there is no option to postpone the shutdown. I'm using Windows 10 , and my Windows version is 20H2. Automatic...
  8. You're about to be logged off. Windows Will shut down in one minute.

in Windows 10 Support
    You're about to be logged off. Windows Will shut down in one minute.: I keep getting this error message on my brand new Windows 10 laptop. It's random. I have no malware on my machine (I run Malwarebytes and generally stay off of websites that I don't know). And I already turned off automatic restart on my start up and recovery settings. I...
  9. computer shuts down about every 5-7 minutes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    computer shuts down about every 5-7 minutes: I have Windows 10 Pro and last year this happened and now it is happening again. It shuts down every 5-7 minutes all by itself. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-shuts-down-about-every-5-7-minutes/079f5970-0d01-4a0c-a4e3-ec6ef354445e
  10. Signed in automatically after signing out (without shutting down)

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Signed in automatically after signing out (without shutting down): I have a number of standard window users without passwords. Sometimes when I use the sign-out option, the account is signed out but then automatically signs in again. Usually this only happens once but sometimes it repeats a second time. The accounts are local accounts. Any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your about to be signed out in 2 minues

2. windows 10 youre about to be signed out

3. youre about to be signed out window will shut down in 2 minutes

4. your about to be signed out windows 10