Windows 10: Yourtv.link Hijacked all my browsers

Discus and support Yourtv.link Hijacked all my browsers in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; hello all of my browsers are hijacked by yourtv.link it doesn't allow me to change the homepage and when i try to remove it with malwarebytes... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by vinaygholap, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Yourtv.link Hijacked all my browsers

hello
    all of my browsers are hijacked by yourtv.link
    it doesn't allow me to change the homepage
    and when i try to remove it with malwarebytes application
    it comes again

please help

:)

vinaygholap, Jun 7, 2016
  2. Jsssssssss, Jun 7, 2016
  3. My browser hijacked

User RenePeerboom shared the following solution:

1. Open Edge (internet) indirectly, that is from say an email link as an example. Then at the top tabs, the first one is the offending one, DO NOT OPEN IT, just delete it by clicking on the X at the right of that tab, while you have the
    screen of the site you were able to access indirectly on.

2. Now go to the EDGE settings, top right corner of screen, click on the three ... which stand for "more" there on the sub-menus click on Settings and clear the browser data.

3. Close Edge and re-open; the offending site should be gone. It worked for me.

Stephen Boots, Jun 7, 2016
  4. Yourtv.link Hijacked all my browsers

Try this:

AdwCleaner is a two step process. Scan then Clean

Click here to download AdwCleaner (author: Xplode)
    --> save the application to your Desktop.

• Right-click AdwCleaner.exe on your Desktop and select Run As Administrator to run the scanner with full privilege rights.
      AdwCleaner is a standalone executable, there is no install.

• Click on the Scan button.
      • AdwCleaner begins scanning your system. It might take some time to complete.

• Review the detected objects grouped under each of the tabs.
        --> If there is something you KNOW should NOT be cleaned, clear the checkbox
        Yourtv.link Hijacked all my browsers [​IMG]
        next to the object. If you're not sure about an object, paste the scan logfile (AdwCleaner[S#].txt) in a new post for a member to review and advise you.
        Otherwise, go to the next step.

• After the scan has finished and you have reviewed the objects to be cleaned, click on the Clean button.
      • Answer OK to the close all programs prompt, then follow the onscreen prompts.
      • Answer OK to the restart the computer prompt to complete the removal process.
        The AdwCleaner log file is opened in your default Text editor when the machine has restarted.
        Each time AdwCleaner runs, the log file number [#] is incremented, the highest number is the most recent. There are two log files, one for the scan (AdwCleaner[S#].txt) and one for the clean (AdwCleaner[C#].txt).
    Paste the entire clean logfile (AdwCleaner[C#].txt) in your next post.
    --> AdwCleaner logs are located in the C:\AdwCleaner folder if you need to reference them again

Slartybart, Jun 7, 2016
  5. Deepak M Win User
    There are different methods to recover.
    First check for any unwanted extensions in your browser and delete any unknown extensions.
    Then download and install malewarebytes antimaleware .
    Perform a full scan and delete all threads dected by it.
    Then go to your browser settings and check your search engine and reset to google .
    And last but not least reset your browser settings ,check for any unwanted installed programs in control panel and uninstall it.
    And please install a good antivirus for protection.*Smile

Deepak M, Jun 7, 2016
  6. Bro i've done that all
    But it still comes back
    Thanks

vinaygholap, Jun 7, 2016
  7. Deepak M Win User
    As you said it comes again check for any adware or specious programs I stalled in your computer and un install it.

And perform scan without internet connection.
    Hope this helps.

Deepak M, Jun 7, 2016
  8. Deepak M Win User

Yourtv.link Hijacked all my browsers

What antivirus you have.

Deepak M, Jun 7, 2016
  9. Deepak M Win User
    You can also perform a scan by antivirus.

Deepak M, Jun 7, 2016
  10. I don't have a proper antivirus
    I'm dependent on Windows defender

vinaygholap, Jun 7, 2016
  11. Deepak M Win User
    Just install a good antivirus

Deepak M, Jun 7, 2016
  12. Deepak M Win User
    And have you performed any scan and removed without internet connection

Deepak M, Jun 7, 2016
  13. Yourtv.link Hijacked all my browsers

Can you name some good
    Cuz there are many

vinaygholap, Jun 7, 2016
  14. Deepak M Win User
    I suggest you to try all the posted method in safe mod

Deepak M, Jun 7, 2016
  15. Deepak M Win User
    What kind do you want paid or free

Deepak M, Jun 7, 2016
Thema:

Yourtv.link Hijacked all my browsers

1. Yourtv.link Hijacked all my browsers - Similar Threads - Yourtv link Hijacked

2. Browser Hijacker issue.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Browser Hijacker issue.: So for the past 3 days I've been cleaning my pc from a Trojan.I've managed to get rid of it, scanned many times to make sure as well,But after scanning with Adware cleaner, it shows these 2 PUPs and I can't Quarantine them.I've been having issues with redirects for a while...
  3. browser hijacker programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    browser hijacker programs: How do I remove a browser hijacker program. I think I have "search-land.com" running on my system. McAfee and TotalAV scans have not found any virus or malware.What gives??JimH...
  4. Browser Hijackers

in Browsers and Email
    Browser Hijackers: I have searched the internet for three days now using my cellphone because the three browsers on my desktop are hijacked by taboola orrecp.mkt 81 or a few others. I have used, as suggested, "Hi-Jack This"---"Malwarebytes"---an three others. These bad apps cannot be found...
  5. Hijack Browser "Ask"

in Windows 10 Support
    Hijack Browser "Ask": (Windows 10 current ) Thanks to Windows 10 Forums I am very pleased to say it got rid of "Ask" the hijack browser. I learned a big lesson, never to use systems on line on how to do this and that, they are bandits! Cheers RonBin (now 88) 157927
  6. Browser Hijacker

Browser Hijacker: Recently found all google searches on my preferred browser ending up with yahoo search results on my Windows 10 desktop. Checked all software for latest updates, ran full Defender scan, but could not restore the Google search engine. Finally stumbled across this piece of...
  7. browser hijacker

browser hijacker: https://operateeditfind.info/search_web.php?q=juice&uid=71e51036-9c7c-4578-ef6bc94560e9&rnd=1&themeIndex=1002&b=firefox&bv=69&secret=ketica_ff_ext_avg&source=1 I'm using an HP Netbook and running Windows 8.1 I keep getting redirected to yahoo.com when I use my default...
  8. Browser hijack

in Windows 10 Customization
    Browser hijack: Hi whenever I open a page from within an app my default browser which is almost advert free is bypassed and microsofts advert fest Edge is used instead. Edge is pretty much unusable to me as I despise being forced to view adverts also I dislike the search engine which I have...
  9. Browser hijacker

Browser hijacker: How do I know if I've got a browser hijacker? And why do I keep getting calls saying my computer is in danger? Supposingly from microsoft agent....
  10. Chrome Browser- Link being hijacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome Browser- Link being hijacked: I was on this site this morning. Down the page was this link- http://www.amazon.com/TP-LINK-TL-SG1.../dp/B001EVGIYG. Clearly an Amazon link, however, when I clicked on it I was sent to the Walmart website for the same product. I mouse overed the link and it still shows this...