Windows 10: YouTube administrative message

Discus and support YouTube administrative message in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Hello, everyone I have a problem. Whenever I open www.youtube.com it shows up an administrative message on my screen. I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by FahadSaeed Spectrumbpo, Jan 31, 2020.

1. YouTube administrative message

Split from this thread.​

Hello, everyone

I have a problem. Whenever I open www.youtube.com it shows up an administrative message on my screen. I don't know how it comes up on my screen. but it really irritates me every 10 to 15 minutes. If you guys have any solution for this please share it with me. I am going to attach a screenshot of that message.

Thank you
    YouTube administrative message 01b9fdb7-bd6a-4dcc-b6af-618ec1ad60e4?upload=true.png

:)

FahadSaeed Spectrumbpo, Jan 31, 2020

2. System administrator and You Tube restricted mode

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Are you using a local account or Microsoft account?
    2. How many user accounts are there on the computer?
    3. Do you have another administrator account on your computer?

I suggest you to refer the following link to Disable or enable Restricted/Safe Mode - Computer - YouTube Help for YouTube.

If you are having another administrator account on your PC, you can login to the administrator account and provide administrator access to the user account. Follow the steps mentioned below.

Steps:-

1. Tap on Windows + R on the keyboard.
    2. Type netplwiz in the run box.
    3. Under the Users tab, click on the
      user account and click on properties.
    4. Under Group Membership, select Administrator from the list.
    5. Click on Apply and OK.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jan 31, 2020
  3. jimbobs Win User
    Administrator level User

Got the laptop. It's a Lenovo G500 so possibly has Lenovo stuff in the way? Anyway, booted it normally and it opens into a regular account without admin privileges. Rebooted it into Recovery mode (per Option 5) and get Lenovo logo and Preparing Automatic Repair message; then Select Account + "You need to sign in as an administrator to continue but there aren't any administrator accounts on this PC". There is an option "Forgot your password or don't see your account?" but selecting that brings up a screen which should list admin accounts but there aren't any. Pressing the only option on that page Restart leads eventually to a BSOD with Stop code: 0xc00002e3 (which I know is misconfigured o/s or missing or damaged system files).

Can anybody suggest next steps in resolving this?

jimbobs, Jan 31, 2020
  4. YouTube administrative message

Unable to reply to comments at YouTube.

When I try to reply to comments at YouTube, in Chrome I get an error message about not being able to post the comment, and in IE I don't even get an error message; nothing happens.

Obviously I tried the "try another browser" step, so what's the second step in troubleshooting this issue?

gregyurkon, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

YouTube administrative message

1. YouTube administrative message - Similar Threads - YouTube administrative message

2. sfc.dll error message and administration problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sfc.dll error message and administration problems: Hi,I've got a problem with dll's just after an update. all of a sudden whenever i tried to open chrome after that update but i received dll error.and I've tried many methods that are on websites untill now. All of the .exe files and actions that needed administrator...
  3. Administrive Messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Administrive Messages: I have always tried to find a way to get rid of this message but all of them involve resetting Edge, and I have a lot of stuff saved plus my preferences. I would love to know if anyone has any opinions on how to get rid of it without deleting everything on Edge....
  4. Administrive Messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Administrive Messages: I have always tried to find a way to get rid of this message but all of them involve resetting Edge, and I have a lot of stuff saved plus my preferences. I would love to know if anyone has any opinions on how to get rid of it without deleting everything on Edge....
  5. Cannot Delete Videos in YouTube Error Message for YouTube Creator Studio Classic Baderbatarfi93

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot Delete Videos in YouTube Error Message for YouTube Creator Studio Classic Baderbatarfi93: Yes, I Cannot Delete Videos in YouTube Error Message Task https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-delete-videos-in-youtube-error-message-for/95efa866-89bd-4ea6-ada4-857bbfa95dde
  6. error message contact site administrator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    error message contact site administrator: Error message Please contact site administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-contact-site-administrator/19673de4-9456-4c35-bc3e-97af09b967ef"
  7. administrative message

administrative message: when I always open YouTube or another website I always see this and the browser will close automatically how i can remove it [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/administrative-message/1f646671-3de2-4aef-b58e-91c308a5813b
  8. administrative message windows 10

administrative message windows 10: Every time I open or browse the YouTube site some other sites prove this warning to me I tried to shut down the protection of Windows and did not work... [ATTACH]...
  9. Youtube Administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Youtube Administrator: I was wondering if anyone could possibly help me. I have 2 google accounts, one for school and this one I'm currently using for home. For some reason all of the Youtube content is blocked on my home account aswell as my school account. I have triend changing the restricted...
  10. UAC Settings & Administrative Messages

UAC Settings & Administrative Messages: Hi, Ever since the new windows 10 update, I have not been able to access the message that pop ups and allows you to grant access in saying yes or no. I have tried changing my UAC to never notify but still requires me to grant access as an administrative. The screen pops...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. youtube administrative message 10 MINUTES