Windows 10: Youtube Administrator

Discus and support Youtube Administrator in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was wondering if anyone could possibly help me. I have 2 google accounts, one for school and this one I'm currently using for home. For some reason... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Abbie_J, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Abbie_J Win User

Youtube Administrator

I was wondering if anyone could possibly help me. I have 2 google accounts, one for school and this one I'm currently using for home. For some reason all of the Youtube content is blocked on my home account aswell as my school account. I have triend changing the restricted setting but it said it can only be changed by the network administrator. I have tried to find a way to change the network administrator but I can't find it in Youtube settings. I am starting to think that somehow my school have taken control of this account (I have no clue how) and blocked all of the youtube content, meaning I will not be able to unblock anything! If anyone has any ideas on what to do, it would be much appericiated. Youtube Administrator :)

:)

Abbie_J, Sep 5, 2018
  2. angus Win User

Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Sep 5, 2018
  3. Marby Rey Win User
    no administrator permission

Hi Ryan,

Let us assist you to have an Administrator permission. To start, follow the steps below to enable the Windows Super Administrator Account.

• Type CMD on the search box.
    • CMD will appear at top.
    • Right click on it, then choose Run as administrator.
    • Type this command & hit Enter: Net user administrator /active:yes.
    • After you enable the Super Administrator account, log out on your existing account then log into Super Administrator account.
    • On the Super Administrator account, you can now create an Administrator account or give Administrator permission on the existing account.

After you created an Administrator account, we suggest that you disable the Super Administrator account by following the same steps and using this command:
    Net user administrator /active:no.

Let us know how it goes.

Marby Rey, Sep 5, 2018
  4. Mohan B P Win User

Youtube Administrator

Windows 10 issue with youtube ?

Hi Kyle,

Since you have upgraded to Windows 10 recently, the drivers might not be updated to the latest available. If the drivers are not updated or if the drivers are corrupted, you may find issues like this.

To assist you better, kindly provide us the below information.

• What is the make and model of your system?

• How exactly are you trying to access YouTube, is it through browser or through YouTube app?

If you are accessing YouTube through a browser, I suggest you to try with different browser and check if it helps.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and update the graphic drivers and check if the issue is resolved.

• Type Device Manager on the search bar.

• Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.

• Find and double-click Display Adapters.

• Right-click the device, and click Update driver software
      and follow the on-screen instructions.

• Restart the system after updating.

Also I suggest you to update all the pending updates (if any) and check if it helps.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

Youtube Administrator

1. Youtube Administrator - Similar Threads - Youtube Administrator

2. My Browser keep opening youtube

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Browser keep opening youtube: Hi! My browser Google Chrome is keeping popping YouTube and opening random videos. I ran many antivirus programs, such as Hitman Pro, etc. It wasn't detected. My suspicion is that my computer is infected by a trojan virus, but it wasn't detected. When I deleted Chrome, Edge...
  3. My Browser keep opening youtube

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Browser keep opening youtube: Hi! My browser Google Chrome is keeping popping YouTube and opening random videos. I ran many antivirus programs, such as Hitman Pro, etc. It wasn't detected. My suspicion is that my computer is infected by a trojan virus, but it wasn't detected. When I deleted Chrome, Edge...
  4. I was watching a Youtube video untill I noticed a white line following my cursor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was watching a Youtube video untill I noticed a white line following my cursor.: I was watching a Youtube video untill I noticed a white line following my cursor, but it was only following my cursor. How do I remove it? The white line is not on my whole screen, its just on the video. I am using a laptop....
  5. I was watching a Youtube video untill I noticed a white line following my cursor.

I was watching a Youtube video untill I noticed a white line following my cursor.: I was watching a Youtube video untill I noticed a white line following my cursor, but it was only following my cursor. How do I remove it? The white line is not on my whole screen, its just on the video. I am using a laptop....
  6. SDR YouTube Videos oversaturated with Windows in HDR mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SDR YouTube Videos oversaturated with Windows in HDR mode: SDR videos frequently maybe always now, but wasn't always the case a while ago appear wildly oversaturated to the point of being unwatchable in Edge and Chrome when playing in a window on an HDR monitor. HDR videos look fantastic. Problem is limited to SDR videos.Non video...
  7. SDR YouTube Videos oversaturated with Windows in HDR mode

SDR YouTube Videos oversaturated with Windows in HDR mode: SDR videos frequently maybe always now, but wasn't always the case a while ago appear wildly oversaturated to the point of being unwatchable in Edge and Chrome when playing in a window on an HDR monitor. HDR videos look fantastic. Problem is limited to SDR videos.Non video...
  8. Fix This Video is restricted, Please check the Google workshop administrator error on YouTube

in Windows 10 News
    Fix This Video is restricted, Please check the Google workshop administrator error on YouTube: [ATTACH]Restrictions mode, even though, was made for the betterment of most is now perceived as a nag for some very valid reasons. They were made to stop users from watching disturbing and inappropriate content. But now they stop us from watching regular content and sometimes...
  9. YouTube administrative message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    YouTube administrative message: Split from this thread. Hello, everyone I have a problem. Whenever I open www.youtube.com it shows up an administrative message on my screen. I don't know how it comes up on my screen. but it really irritates me every 10 to 15 minutes. If you guys have any solution for...
  10. Unable to turn off "Restricted Mode is enabled by your network administrator" in YouTube,...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to turn off "Restricted Mode is enabled by your network administrator" in YouTube,...: I don't understand what changed about two weeks ago! I was able to view YouTube in full access, and I didn't know there was a restricted mode. We have about 10 computers on our network varying from XP to Windows 10 and for some reason mine is the only one on restricted mode...