Windows 10: Youtube all weird.

Discus and support Youtube all weird. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; My youtube is acting weird on both my machines, the zoom setting is as it should be. anybody got any clues? [img] 143362 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by rangsmith, Oct 28, 2019.

1. rangsmith Win User

Youtube all weird.

My youtube is acting weird on both my machines, the zoom setting is as it should be. anybody got any clues?

Youtube all weird. [​IMG]

:)

rangsmith, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Windows 10 issue with youtube ?

Hi Kyle,

Since you have upgraded to Windows 10 recently, the drivers might not be updated to the latest available. If the drivers are not updated or if the drivers are corrupted, you may find issues like this.

To assist you better, kindly provide us the below information.

• What is the make and model of your system?

• How exactly are you trying to access YouTube, is it through browser or through YouTube app?

If you are accessing YouTube through a browser, I suggest you to try with different browser and check if it helps.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and update the graphic drivers and check if the issue is resolved.

• Type Device Manager on the search bar.

• Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.

• Find and double-click Display Adapters.

• Right-click the device, and click Update driver software
      and follow the on-screen instructions.

• Restart the system after updating.

Also I suggest you to update all the pending updates (if any) and check if it helps.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Oct 28, 2019
  3. Youtube videos giving me a black screen

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with YouTube, I will certainly help you.

• Is this issue confined to YouTube app or YouTube on any browser?

I suggest you to contact YouTube Support for further assistance.
    YouTube Help

Hope this information helps. Feel free to get back to us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Oct 28, 2019
  4. Kari Win User

Youtube all weird.

Youtube URL

First output will always be your DHCP server (router).

In my case, the next one, step 2 as well as step 4 will always time out. Anyway, I have no streaming issues with YouTube.

Youtube all weird. [​IMG]

Thema:

Youtube all weird.

1. Youtube all weird. - Similar Threads - Youtube weird

2. Video Player and Youtube flickering and displaying weirdly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Player and Youtube flickering and displaying weirdly.: While I'm on Youtube a rectangle part of my screen very rarely flickers, not all of it. On Windows's video player the video has like red and blue colors matching what's on screen like those old 3d effect. On any game, any other app I haven't seen any flickers or weird colors....
  3. Video Player and Youtube flickering and displaying weirdly.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video Player and Youtube flickering and displaying weirdly.: While I'm on Youtube a rectangle part of my screen very rarely flickers, not all of it. On Windows's video player the video has like red and blue colors matching what's on screen like those old 3d effect. On any game, any other app I haven't seen any flickers or weird colors....
  4. Video Player and Youtube flickering and displaying weirdly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Computer freeze while watching youtube and make weird buzz sound

Computer freeze while watching youtube and make weird buzz sound: Hi, I'm DaiSo my pc have this problem for 2 weeks now , I have use DDU to reinstall new driver GPU and run sfc/scannow but still not fix the problem . This problem is randomly happen to me so I don't know why...
  6. Computer freeze while watching youtube and make weird buzz sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freeze while watching youtube and make weird buzz sound: Hi, I'm DaiSo my pc have this problem for 2 weeks now , I have use DDU to reinstall new driver GPU and run sfc/scannow but still not fix the problem . This problem is randomly happen to me so I don't know why...
  7. Computer freeze while watching youtube and make weird buzz sound

8. very weird youtube bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    very weird youtube bug: so i have a bug on youtube where for some reason if i search or do anything the url stays as youtube.com so when im watching a video and i want to go back it takes me back to the normal microsoft page it also makes it impossible to copy video links because for some reason it...
  9. very weird youtube bug

very weird youtube bug: so i have a bug on youtube where for some reason if i search or do anything the url stays as youtube.com so when im watching a video and i want to go back it takes me back to the normal microsoft page it also makes it impossible to copy video links because for some reason it...
  10. Sometimes audio on games and youtube sound weird or you can't hear them.

Sometimes audio on games and youtube sound weird or you can't hear them.: I also had this since January,But its worse. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sometimes-audio-on-games-and-youtube-sound-weird/7e4bb7f6-ed69-4796-bb34-b0d383381739