Windows 10: YouTube and other sites videos do not open

Discus and support YouTube and other sites videos do not open in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Videos do not start. The large white circle just spins around. Using Google Chrome.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KennethStarick, Apr 24, 2020.

1. YouTube and other sites videos do not open

Videos do not start. The large white circle just spins around.

Using Google Chrome.

:)

KennethStarick, Apr 24, 2020
  2. Ian Sal Win User

Upload Video in Youtube

Hi,

Internet Explorer 11 in Windows Phone 8.1 comes together with the File Picker which let’s you select and upload files. You can make use of the same to upload videos to YouTube. Follow these steps:

• Login in to your Google Account.
    • Open YouTube.com/upload
    • Tap on Select files to upload and choose the video file that you want to upload.
    Let us know how it works.

Regards.

Ian Sal, Apr 24, 2020
  3. S.cloris Win User
    Youtube Audio and Video go out of sync in Chrome

Just as a confirmation, do other video broadcast websites have the same problem?

If it only happens to YouTube, you could refer to the following steps:

1. Delete all your cookies and cached images from chrome for all time.
    2. Sign out of your Google account and open YouTube.
    3. Open YouTube and click settings in the top right and sign into your account from there. (it will look really weird to do, not like the usual login for your account).
    4. Once this is done close the tab you used to login to YouTube.
    5. Open a new tab and open YouTube again (either through favourites or typing it in).
    6. Sign into your account via the button in the top right corner and the issue should be fixed.

Source: YouTube videos audio out of sync!!!

If it is common, reinstall the graphics drivers and try with a shorter HDMI cable.

Hope these are helpful.

S.cloris, Apr 24, 2020
  4. MariaTB1 Win User

YouTube and other sites videos do not open

Microsoft Edge Opens YouTube Mobile; doesn't play videos

Every time that I click on a YouTube link it brings me to the mobile site. When I click on watch video, it opens a dialogue box that asks what app to use. If I open the same link in Google Chrome, it goes right to the YouTube site and the video plays without
    a problem. I like a lot of the features of Microsoft Edge, but I use YouTube a lot in my work as a teacher and I am about ready to delete Edge and go back to relying on Chrome.

I have read some earlier posts and suggestions. None of them seem to work. If anyone has any suggestions, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

MariaTB1, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

YouTube and other sites videos do not open

1. YouTube and other sites videos do not open - Similar Threads - YouTube sites videos

2. Blue Screen when trying to visit YouTube and other video sites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen when trying to visit YouTube and other video sites: Hello. This started happening after the Cumulative updates for Windows 10 February 2022 was installed. I noticed that many other programs were updated too after the restart. The most prominent updates I saw were Firefox, Opera, and Avast. This error happens only when trying...
  3. Blue Screen when trying to visit YouTube and other video sites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen when trying to visit YouTube and other video sites: Hello. This started happening after the Cumulative updates for Windows 10 February 2022 was installed. I noticed that many other programs were updated too after the restart. The most prominent updates I saw were Firefox, Opera, and Avast. This error happens only when trying...
  4. Blue Screen when trying to visit YouTube and other video sites

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Unable to watch videos in Youtube and from other sites.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to watch videos in Youtube and from other sites.: Hi, Unable to watch videos in Youtube and from other sites. The videos pause and buffer. I hit play and the video plays for a little while and stops. Despite the video buffering to the end of the clip it stays on pause. When I hit play it plays for a few seconds then...
  6. Whitelisting one youtube video gives access to the entire site

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Whitelisting one youtube video gives access to the entire site: I am using "only allow specific websites" in MSFT family safety. however, once my son visits the approved single video, he is able to navigate from there to any video, the youtube home page and search box, and have unfiltered access to the whole site. URLs for YT are of the...
  7. Browser Unmaximizes when I fullscreen on a video on youtube, or any other site.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browser Unmaximizes when I fullscreen on a video on youtube, or any other site.: This is weird, and I have no fix for this, but for some reason whenever I fullscreen on Opera GX and it happens on any other browsers too, my question is, is there a way to fix this?...
  8. Sound doesn't work for YouTube and other videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound doesn't work for YouTube and other videos: Since the update a few months ago, my sound does not work for YouTube and some other videos. It works for anything on my computer. Settings all show not muted. Sound meter shows volume is turned up. Sound drivers have been updated. Troubleshooter not detecting problem....
  9. YouTube Videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    YouTube Videos: I have a new PC with fully updated software. All websites work great, EXCEPT YouTube. I cannot play YouTube Videos. Do I have to switch to Chrome to use YouTube? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-videos/e6c7bff6-7334-4230-855a-e3aee895b0ba
  10. YouTube videos do not play in Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    YouTube videos do not play in Chrome: Hello Everybody! Today I wanted to watch some YouTube videos but the videos never played. If I press the Play button it doesn't play but I can drag the slider around. It has been happening for a few days and it's getting really annoying! Sometimes videos will play and...