Windows 10: youtube app missing after download

Discus and support youtube app missing after download in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi so i couldn't get the youtube app from the microsoft store app, so i downloaded it from the web version. It's been a week of me trying to find it as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by aaliyahjulien, Feb 11, 2021.

1. youtube app missing after download

Hi so i couldn't get the youtube app from the microsoft store app, so i downloaded it from the web version. It's been a week of me trying to find it as it's "missing". It says i own this app, but i can't find it anywhere to uninstall or delete, so i can re-download. I've been through random files, hidden files, as well as "all files list", following HP supports advice. I've tried everything and now i've been sent here.

I have a HP Pavilion g6 microsoft windows 10 home, version version 10.0.19042 build 19042

Can anyone help, as I've exhausted all my efforts

:)

aaliyahjulien, Feb 11, 2021
  2. michael Win User

How to download youtube videos in 1080P or maximum resolution available (4K)?

Hi Guys,

I would like to know, How to download youtube videos in 1080P or maximum resolution available (4K)?
    There are several softwares which allows you to do that , to download youtube videos in 1080P or more but are paid ones like Chrispc youtube downloader.. and other addons for browsers allow download of videos in 720P only..

Please guide/suggest some freewares or other options

Thanks,
    michael

michael, Feb 11, 2021
  3. YouTube downloader

Please suggest me the best youtube video downloader app in which I can download 1080p videos in my Lumia 640..... Please give reply.

Sai Chaitanya Pulagam, Feb 11, 2021
  4. NOPD Win User

youtube app missing after download

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

Thema:

youtube app missing after download

1. youtube app missing after download - Similar Threads - youtube app missing

2. Why don't download YouTube app on this pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why don't download YouTube app on this pc?: Why don't download YouTube app on this pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-dont-download-youtube-app-on-this-pc/adc1a491-5297-4704-b4d5-72f44a0b0bdd
  3. Why don't download YouTube app on this pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why don't download YouTube app on this pc?: Why don't download YouTube app on this pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-dont-download-youtube-app-on-this-pc/adc1a491-5297-4704-b4d5-72f44a0b0bdd
  4. Download Youtube Apllication

Download Youtube Apllication: Hello, I want to download the Youtube application to my windows 10 laptop. I tried it but when I click on installed on my device it is not working . can you please provide me instructions so that I can download it to my laptop and use it Thanks[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  5. youtube downloader

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    youtube downloader: I purchased from Microsoft store a youtube downloader. but when i tried to find it was not there.it was just purchased a few hours earlier. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-downloader/e794da9a-81fe-42e8-a6ae-44dc7234e6ea
  6. Cant download Youtube

Cant download Youtube: I am not able to download youtube. I got windows 10, x64, meet all requirements, but still not able to. Any suggestions? Many thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-youtube/1dde8cc6-7e30-4de3-a88a-16aab363c69a
  7. Can't download youtube

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't download youtube: Hi. The official youtube app isn't available on the microsoft store. Only some terrible youtube players can be found. It exist though, on the store website it says that youtube isn't applicable on my device ? For whatever reason. So is there a way i can still install it ? The...
  8. YouTube App

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    YouTube App: Is there a Tube App in the Microsoft Store? Thank you for the answer in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-app/c146c7a8-1d00-4b0b-baac-94662a033fce
  9. Cannot download/install YouTube TV app

Cannot download/install YouTube TV app: Split from this thread. I have the exact same issue. I can download some apps from the Store. I am trying to download the YouTube TV app. I am signed in correctly. I even checked my account and it shows this computer I am on now. This is a new computer I just purchased a...
  10. Downloading Youtube Videos

in Windows 10 Support
    Downloading Youtube Videos: i noticed yesterday that i can no longer use ********************* to download youtube videos. i tried another downloader for youtube and no luck with it either. also rightclick is disabled when performing it on the video. i would like suggestions on which extension or...