Windows 10: YouTube App

Discus and support YouTube App in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is there a Tube App in the Microsoft Store? Thank you for the answer in advance.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Stephanie Cruz1, Dec 20, 2018.

1. YouTube App

Is there a Tube App in the Microsoft Store? Thank you for the answer in advance.

:)

Stephanie Cruz1, Dec 20, 2018
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Windows 10 issue with youtube ?

Hi Kyle,

Since you have upgraded to Windows 10 recently, the drivers might not be updated to the latest available. If the drivers are not updated or if the drivers are corrupted, you may find issues like this.

To assist you better, kindly provide us the below information.

• What is the make and model of your system?

• How exactly are you trying to access YouTube, is it through browser or through YouTube app?

If you are accessing YouTube through a browser, I suggest you to try with different browser and check if it helps.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and update the graphic drivers and check if the issue is resolved.

• Type Device Manager on the search bar.

• Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.

• Find and double-click Display Adapters.

• Right-click the device, and click Update driver software
      and follow the on-screen instructions.

• Restart the system after updating.

Also I suggest you to update all the pending updates (if any) and check if it helps.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Dec 20, 2018
  3. Youtube videos giving me a black screen

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with YouTube, I will certainly help you.

• Is this issue confined to YouTube app or YouTube on any browser?

I suggest you to contact YouTube Support for further assistance.
    https://support.google.com/youtube/?hl=en

Hope this information helps. Feel free to get back to us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Dec 20, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

YouTube App

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. YouTube App :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 20, 2018
Thema:

YouTube App

1. YouTube App - Similar Threads - YouTube App

2. Why is there a number next to the name of my YouTube app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is there a number next to the name of my YouTube app?: There is a number next to the name of my YouTube app. How do I fix it?I have already tried deleting the app and restarting my laptop.My Windows version is Windows 11....
  3. Why is there a number next to the name of my YouTube app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is there a number next to the name of my YouTube app?: There is a number next to the name of my YouTube app. How do I fix it?I have already tried deleting the app and restarting my laptop.My Windows version is Windows 11....
  4. PC half loads some apps like microsoft store and websites like youtube doesnt load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC half loads some apps like microsoft store and websites like youtube doesnt load: Randomly my PC has stopped loading apps very specific ones i dont know why, also it doesnt load sites like youtube. I have completely reset my PC whiped everything and i still have the same problem. I have tried windows ISO and that doesnt work and the problem never occured...
  5. PC half loads some apps like microsoft store and websites like youtube doesnt load

PC half loads some apps like microsoft store and websites like youtube doesnt load: Randomly my PC has stopped loading apps very specific ones i dont know why, also it doesnt load sites like youtube. I have completely reset my PC whiped everything and i still have the same problem. I have tried windows ISO and that doesnt work and the problem never occured...
  6. when i try to open the youtube app on windows 10 it opens youtube in a google chrome tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i try to open the youtube app on windows 10 it opens youtube in a google chrome tab: recently my YouTube app has stopped working and whenever i try to open it i am redirected to YouTube in a google chrome tab it has only started doing this recently and i cleared my google cache to see if that would help but it has had no effect, its not a urgent problem as i...
  7. when i try to open the youtube app on windows 10 it opens youtube in a google chrome tab

when i try to open the youtube app on windows 10 it opens youtube in a google chrome tab: recently my YouTube app has stopped working and whenever i try to open it i am redirected to YouTube in a google chrome tab it has only started doing this recently and i cleared my google cache to see if that would help but it has had no effect, its not a urgent problem as i...
  8. YouTube Music app is preventing the search function in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    YouTube Music app is preventing the search function in File Explorer: While I'm using the YT Music app, I am unable to use the search function in File Explorer. Closing the app and restarting the computer brings back the function. It's the only app that causes this issue. What is going on?...
  9. YouTube Music app is preventing the search function in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YouTube Music app is preventing the search function in File Explorer: While I'm using the YT Music app, I am unable to use the search function in File Explorer. Closing the app and restarting the computer brings back the function. It's the only app that causes this issue. What is going on?...
  10. YouTube Music app is preventing the search function in File Explorer

Users found this page by searching for:

1. youtube app windows phone issue

2. best youtube app surface