Windows 10: Youtube audio delay

Discus and support Youtube audio delay in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello guys, this is my first post so i m having problem with my audio drivers, no matter which browser i use on Youtube there is delay exactly 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by imriste1994, Jul 26, 2021.

1. Youtube audio delay

Hello guys, this is my first post so i m having problem with my audio drivers, no matter which browser i use on Youtube there is delay exactly 2 seconds and then the audio starts, i reinstalled the drivers, i used eve windows drivers but my headphones are buzzing when i use the windows drivers. Any solution?

:)

imriste1994, Jul 26, 2021
  2. harrymc Win User

Delay audio for specific device

My personal opinion is that adding a delay to the computer audio is not a precise
    solution, for two reasons :

• There is no way that you can measure exactly the required delay
    • Such a delay will be confusing for everyday work with the computer.

I suggest instead using a software product that specializes in mixing audio
    and can solve the delay problem without introducing new problems.

An example product is the free
    VB-Audio VoiceMeeter Banana.

The
    VoiceMeeter Banana User Manual
    describes how to add an action via MACRO Buttons (page 29):

One of the programmable actions does a delay on the strip numbered i :

Youtube audio delay zwLNy.jpg

I have no experience with the product, but I believe that you could use
    this feature to introduce an audio delay.

harrymc, Jul 26, 2021
  3. Delayed Video and Audio

I often watch a videos on youtube. idk what happen, its delayed. like a half of seconds delay. (The audio are faster then the visual it self) this kind of thing happened, when I already updated my window 10 into the birthday version. how to fix it? Youtube audio delay :(

MadeDarma Wijaya, Jul 26, 2021
  4. Youtube audio delay

Delayed Video and Audio

Hi,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• What browser are you using?
    • Have you tested playing videos from Youtube using other browsers?
    • Have you tried watching videos on other video streaming websites? Are you getting the same issue?
    To help resolve your concern, we suggest you to update your graphics driver. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
    • Expand Display adapters.
    • Right-click on the graphic card driver and choose Update Driver Software.
    If the issue persists, we suggest you to install the latest drivers from your manufacturer's website. It will be better if you will ask assistance from their support team in installing the right drivers properly.

Should you need further assistance feel, free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Jul 26, 2021
Thema:

Youtube audio delay

1. Youtube audio delay - Similar Threads - Youtube audio delay

2. Audio Delay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Delay: Hello, I just bought a Razer Seiren mini and I was wondering is there a work around to not have audio delay when I listen to how I speak? It has like a .5 sec delay. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-delay/4120d7dd-3d24-40bb-86a5-bd20c98686b6
  3. Audio Delay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Delay: Hello, I just bought a Razer Seiren mini and I was wondering is there a work around to not have audio delay when I listen to how I speak? It has like a .5 sec delay. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-delay/4120d7dd-3d24-40bb-86a5-bd20c98686b6
  4. Audio delay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio delay: Hi,For some reason, I seem to be getting a delay on my audio. No matter if it's on any browser yes i checked 4 browsers or on an app yes i checked multiple apps, my audio starts about a second slower then my video and stops a second slower then when i stop it. Doesn't matter...
  5. Audio delay

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio delay: Hi,For some reason, I seem to be getting a delay on my audio. No matter if it's on any browser yes i checked 4 browsers or on an app yes i checked multiple apps, my audio starts about a second slower then my video and stops a second slower then when i stop it. Doesn't matter...
  6. Audio delay

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Audio delays

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio delays: I found that all video and audio in my file have an audio delay problem. When I opened the file in groove music or films and tv both are recommended for Win10 and the audio will be muted at the first 8 seconds. When I tried to wind...
  8. Audio Delay

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Delay: I have around 35ms audio delay, when i listen my microphone with audio driver (rear Pink in https://prnt.sc/tkqvtv) the sync is perfect, but if is it a system sound or i listen my microphone with this system option https://prnt.sc/tkqx1c, has delay, in games, videos, i read...
  9. Audio Delay

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Delay: How can I delay the audio of an Internet-Tab to about 20 seconds? I can't find anything in the settings or somewhere else submitted by /u/1907rwe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fdf758/audio_delay/
  10. AUDIO DELAY

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AUDIO DELAY: System Model G41MT-S2 OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362 Processor PentiumR Dual-Core CPU E5700 @ 3.00GHz, 3000 Mhz, 2 Cores, 2 Logical Processors BaseBoard Manufacturer Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. audio driver version Microsoft high...