Windows 10: YouTube comments notifications

Discus and support YouTube comments notifications in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a problem with my notifications from YouTube. As a Youtuber, I receive quite a few comments from my videos. However, the other day I went to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OC-Gangsta, Nov 19, 2018.

1. YouTube comments notifications

I have a problem with my notifications from YouTube. As a Youtuber, I receive quite a few comments from my videos. However, the other day I went to my notifications and accidentally right clicked on an option to stop them from coming through to my display. Is there a way in which I can get this feature of the comments being displayed on my monitor back?

Thanks.

:)

OC-Gangsta, Nov 19, 2018

2. Unable to reply to comments at YouTube.

When I try to reply to comments at YouTube, in Chrome I get an error message about not being able to post the comment, and in IE I don't even get an error message; nothing happens.

Obviously I tried the "try another browser" step, so what's the second step in troubleshooting this issue?

gregyurkon, Nov 19, 2018
  3. Cliff S Win User
    Unable to reply to comments at YouTube.

Signed in?(dumb question I know, but...)

Cliff S, Nov 19, 2018
  4. brummyfan Win User

YouTube comments notifications

Unable to reply to comments at YouTube.

This is an old solution but give it a try, might help:

brummyfan, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

YouTube comments notifications

1. YouTube comments notifications - Similar Threads - YouTube comments notifications

2. Youtube notifications broken in Action Center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Youtube notifications broken in Action Center: I'm using Windows 10 Pro Build 19041 64-bit on a i7 4770-K with 32gb of ramI use Action Center for notifications, they all respond normally when I click on them taking me to the corresponding application i.e. Facebook, Instagram, etc. except any notification from Youtube,...
  3. YouTube has comments missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YouTube has comments missing: new laptop comments are missing on you tube https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-has-comments-missing/373a652b-c6f4-4092-a581-d5c308d52e47
  4. YouTube has comments missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    YouTube has comments missing: new laptop comments are missing on you tube https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-has-comments-missing/373a652b-c6f4-4092-a581-d5c308d52e47
  5. "Youtube is now fullscreen" notification in a browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Youtube is now fullscreen" notification in a browser: why does w10 tell me that i just clicked the full screen button? I know i clicked it, I did it voluntarily. I'm not sure the purpose of taking away the top 1/3 of the screen for 12 seconds, requiring irritated users to restart the video in case something was missed....
  6. [Query]Unhide YouTube notifications?

in Browsers and Email
    [Query]Unhide YouTube notifications?: Hiya, I have a query with regards to YouTube notifications. In the YouTube site, when you click the notifications bell icon, and then corresponding to a notification click on 3 dots -> Hide this notification, is there a way to unhide it as in view all the notifications I have...
  7. [Query]Unhide YouTube notifications?

in Windows 10 Support
    [Query]Unhide YouTube notifications?: Hiya, I have a query with regards to YouTube notifications. In the YouTube site, when you click the notifications bell icon, and then corresponding to a notification click on 3 dots -> Hide this notification, is there a way to unhide it as in view all the notifications I have...
  8. Youtube Notifications and Action Center is useless

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Youtube Notifications and Action Center is useless: Came to the conclusion that YouTube notifications on Windows10 are useless. Was away from computer for 6 hrs & there r 0 notifications in action center. This is using Chrome so they can't blame it on someone else's browser. I have a dozen YouTube channels subscribed to where...
  9. YouTube disabling comments on videos featuring minors

in Windows 10 News
    YouTube disabling comments on videos featuring minors: Dear Creators, We know that many of you have been closely following the actions we’re taking to protect young people on YouTube and are as deeply concerned as we are that we get this right. We want to update you on some additional changes we’re making, particularly in...
  10. Unable to reply to comments at YouTube.

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to reply to comments at YouTube.: When I try to reply to comments at YouTube, in Chrome I get an error message about not being able to post the comment, and in IE I don't even get an error message; nothing happens. Obviously I tried the "try another browser" step, so what's the second step in...