Windows 10: YouTube crashing my computer

Discus and support YouTube crashing my computer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I think the major culprit of my issues lately has been YouTube and why my computer freezes and hangs after I go on YouTube, it also produces beeping... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by BadMan125, Nov 26, 2018.

1. BadMan125 Win User

YouTube crashing my computer

I think the major culprit of my issues lately has been YouTube and why my computer freezes and hangs after I go on YouTube, it also produces beeping from the optical drive. And before you ask: no, nothing's wrong with my hard drive or devices. RAM is healthy as is my CPU and GPU but YouTube still crashes my computer and causes it to hang quieting everything after it freezes/hangs. Mouse and keyboard are stuck and I have to force-restart. I've tried to update drivers (and I did) but I still get the freeze (last night, though, I did play some YouTube videos but not a lot but a good portion until late at night when the freeze/hang/beep happened again). I wonder what it could be. Can't be because I deleted Flash, could it? YouTube uses HTML5 for their videos and before November 18, it was working fine.

:)

BadMan125, Nov 26, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Lionheart Win User
    Youtube Crash!

I getting a error everytime I try to load youtube, is it crashing for anyone else?*Cry :cry:

Lionheart, Nov 26, 2018
  4. YouTube crashing my computer

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

YouTube crashing my computer

1. YouTube crashing my computer - Similar Threads - YouTube crashing computer

2. My Computer Keeps Crashing, then Restarting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer Keeps Crashing, then Restarting.: I know, I know "It's heat." I hear this all the time, and for a while I thought that to be the case too. But I downloaded a few monitoring programs and found out this isn't the case. Every time I load up a game like CS:GO or TF2 my computer crashes on the main menu at this...
  3. My computer freezes then crashes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer freezes then crashes.: why computer freezes and then crashes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/my-computer-freezes-then-crashes/b0f14780-c550-4885-9e15-ba20bec8b38f
  4. Update crashed my computer....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update crashed my computer....: I have an ASUS Rog gaming computer that won't exit BIOS after an auto Microsoft update last night. This is a 1400 computer that I'm still paying on and I'm livid at this point. How in the world can a company get away with this nonsense??? I have tried changing everything...
  5. It seems my computer is crashing

It seems my computer is crashing: Hi, My computer gave me a blue screen once when I was using it. And the other time, I woke up and saw that the computer had restarted, so I am assuming the computer crashed. There was no updates that were done. What could be wrong?...
  6. Windows update is crashing my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update is crashing my computer: Every time my computer does a windows update, my computer monitor screen goes black and I can't get it back up. I'm assuming it's doing a reboot and goes to sleep, but don't know because the monitor goes black and won't come back up. I have to turn my computer off and back...
  7. Skype keeps crashing my computer

Skype keeps crashing my computer: Whenever I make a call I either get video in use by other program( even though I have turned off access to camera to all apps except Skype, unistalled and reinstalled the camera drivers) or it will work for about 10 seconds, freeze make a loud sound and I have to hard reset...
  8. YouTube Crashes My Computer In Full Screen Mode

YouTube Crashes My Computer In Full Screen Mode: After trying some things (that didn't work) that seemed like they would work I decided to ask for help. I have two monitors, a large 1080p one which is plugged into my graphics card and a smaller 4:3 VGA monitor for secondary tasks that's plugged into my motherboard. Although...
  9. My computer constantly crashing (Display

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    My computer constantly crashing (Display: [img] My computer is crashing every time I turn on my computer. It crashes after around 15 minute. After it crashes once, it crashes right away right before or after the welcome screen. Before it crashes, my screen fuzzes, sometimes it doesn't. I tried a lot of things by...
  10. dwm.exe seems to be crashing my computer

in Windows 10 Support
    dwm.exe seems to be crashing my computer: Hey guys, let me start from the beginning. About a month ago I upgraded my PC with new parts and it ran fine for about 2 weeks, and then suddenly the both monitors would go black, flash for about 2 seconds and take me back to the log in screen. When I log back in, every...