Windows 10: Youtube - Double tap FF ??

Discus and support Youtube - Double tap FF ?? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Just like we do on mobile phones Youtube app, I would like to double tap (Or any finger gesture) to FF and Rewind a youtube video to a few seconds.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Craige, May 6, 2019.

1. Craige Win User

Youtube - Double tap FF ??

Just like we do on mobile phones Youtube app, I would like to double tap (Or any finger gesture) to FF and Rewind a youtube video to a few seconds.

Are there any tricks to accomplish this ?

:)

Craige, May 6, 2019

2. 950xl Double tap wake up JUST QUIT - 2018

1.) "We’d like to know if the issue happened after the recent update?"

ANSWER: No.

2.) "Is the issue still persisting after turning on and off the double-tap to wake?"

ANSWER: My MS 950xl, under TOUCH, doesn't have a listing for DOUBLE TAP TO WAKE. The DOUBLE TAP just always worked.

3.). Where is the DOUBLE TAP TO WAKE option located, please?

4.) Where do I find TROUBLE SHOOTING steps for MS 950xl, DOUBLE TAP TO WAKE?

joanmariebernadette, May 6, 2019
  3. timshaw1 Win User
    How to switch single tap for a single click to a double tap for a single click???

Thanks for the quick response but this is double clicking - not double tapping. Do you know how to perform the function of a double click with a double tap??

timshaw1, May 6, 2019
  4. garym123 Win User

garym123, May 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Youtube - Double tap FF ?? - Similar Threads - Youtube Double tap

2. Left-handed touchpad tap and double-tap is not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Left-handed touchpad tap and double-tap is not working.: I have gone to my mouse settings and switched it to being left-handed. I also made sure that "Switch primary and secondary buttons" is checked in the "additional mouse settings". The "touchpad settings" only has a sensitivity option.The buttons on the bottom of the touchpad...
  3. Left-handed touchpad tap and double-tap is not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left-handed touchpad tap and double-tap is not working.: I have gone to my mouse settings and switched it to being left-handed. I also made sure that "Switch primary and secondary buttons" is checked in the "additional mouse settings". The buttons on the bottom of the touchpad have switched correctly, but now when I double-tap the...
  4. Left-handed touchpad tap and double-tap is not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Left-handed touchpad tap and double-tap is not working.: I have gone to my mouse settings and switched it to being left-handed. I also made sure that "Switch primary and secondary buttons" is checked in the "additional mouse settings". The buttons on the bottom of the touchpad have switched correctly, but now when I double-tap the...
  5. How to double tap on single press

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to double tap on single press: I want to make a single key to double tap for example my J key but i dont know how and the google dont seem to have much answer i just want to try this on Minecraft Bedrock any answer?Also sorry if this a wrong category...
  6. How to double tap on single press

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to double tap on single press: I want to make a single key to double tap for example my J key but i dont know how and the google dont seem to have much answer i just want to try this on Minecraft Bedrock any answer?Also sorry if this a wrong category...
  7. Touchpad double tap issue...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touchpad double tap issue...: I have acer aspire 3 a315-33-c89l it's touchpad supports 5+ fingers tap but after a update it supporting only one finger tap. When i tried to change setiings, setting only shows sensitivity of touchpad...[ATTACH] Before it shows many gestures and settings...i tried to...
  8. Double Tap

Double Tap: When I want to "enter" something and I tap that key, it always returns to the same empty space and I have to re-enter and tap "enter" again. What can cause that? It is annoying....
  9. How to disable double tap on touchpad

How to disable double tap on touchpad: After this new Windows 10 update I cannot find the settings to turn off touchpad double tap feature. Its annoying that Microsoft has changed the layout of windows when there was no need to. Before the update is was very easy to do. Please can someone show me how to turn...
  10. Double tap to drag without losing double tap to select

Double tap to drag without losing double tap to select: Hello! New laptop, new touchpad. Found the "Tap twice and drag to multi-select" feature. I want to be able to do two things: 1) Double tap on a word to select the entire word 2) Double tap and drag (on whatever; e.g. a scrollbar) to drag the thing If I turn ON "Tap...