Windows 10: Youtube - Double tap FF ??

Discus and support Youtube - Double tap FF ?? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Just like we do on mobile phones Youtube app, I would like to double tap (Or any finger gesture) to FF and Rewind a youtube video to a few seconds.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Craige, May 6, 2019.

1. Craige Win User

Youtube - Double tap FF ??

Just like we do on mobile phones Youtube app, I would like to double tap (Or any finger gesture) to FF and Rewind a youtube video to a few seconds.

Are there any tricks to accomplish this ?

:)

Craige, May 6, 2019

2. 950xl Double tap wake up JUST QUIT - 2018

1.) "We’d like to know if the issue happened after the recent update?"

ANSWER: No.

2.) "Is the issue still persisting after turning on and off the double-tap to wake?"

ANSWER: My MS 950xl, under TOUCH, doesn't have a listing for DOUBLE TAP TO WAKE. The DOUBLE TAP just always worked.

3.). Where is the DOUBLE TAP TO WAKE option located, please?

4.) Where do I find TROUBLE SHOOTING steps for MS 950xl, DOUBLE TAP TO WAKE?

joanmariebernadette, May 6, 2019
  3. timshaw1 Win User
    How to switch single tap for a single click to a double tap for a single click???

Thanks for the quick response but this is double clicking - not double tapping. Do you know how to perform the function of a double click with a double tap??

timshaw1, May 6, 2019
  4. garym123 Win User

garym123, May 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Youtube - Double tap FF ?? - Similar Threads - Youtube Double tap

2. RE: how to turn off double clicking/tapping on touch pad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RE: how to turn off double clicking/tapping on touch pad: I just got a new laptop and couldn't figure out how to turn off double clicking to open applications. Usually I've just gone into Synaptics or mouse settings and found it, but it's not there for this pc. I came in here to ask and saw that I'm not alone. I did not read every...
  3. Double tap to drag without losing double tap to select

in Windows 10 Customization
    Double tap to drag without losing double tap to select: Hello! New laptop, new touchpad. Found the "Tap twice and drag to multi-select" feature. I want to be able to do two things: 1) Double tap on a word to select the entire word 2) Double tap and drag (on whatever; e.g. a scrollbar) to drag the thing If I turn ON "Tap...
  4. FF 57 crash

in Browsers and Email
    FF 57 crash: This is the second time FF57 has crashed unexpectedly and counldn't recover. FF had to do reset itself. I didn't expect this from a new and improved and overhauled FF. Well, a little but still very freaking annoying. 98517
  5. New FF - passwords

in Browsers and Email
    New FF - passwords: I installed the new FF yesterday to check out whehter they had fixed a few things. It refuses to save passwords/log in's.??? I have checked the options out and can find nothing??? 62674
  6. Dell XPS12, 10130, touchpad double tap not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell XPS12, 10130, touchpad double tap not working: Hi all. Using 10130 dual booted with 8.1 on an XPS12. I have the latest available driver which admittedly is over a year old. The touchpad does not recognise double tap to activate, such as when trying to move into a folder in explorer. I've been through every option,...
  7. FF Memory Usage

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    FF Memory Usage: [img] I leave Twitch running at night so I can get free things in game. When I wake up, I the usage is completely ridiculous as you can see. What is going on? How do I fix this? 97136
  8. Double Tap to Wake Up Windows 10 Mobile Phone - Turn On or Off

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Double Tap to Wake Up Windows 10 Mobile Phone - Turn On or Off: ....on supported phones only..... 51220
  9. Double-tap-to-wake coming to compatible Windows 10 Mobile phones

in Windows 10 News
    Double-tap-to-wake coming to compatible Windows 10 Mobile phones: Double-tap-to-wake coming to compatible Windows 10 Mobile phones 9YpC81LtnV4 Microsoft engineer Goran P. wrote on Feedback Hub today that the Double-tap-to-wake feature is coming to Windows 10 Mobile handsets that support it. Microsoft did not provide a list of...
  10. Left Click & double tap not working in windows 10!

in Windows 10 Support
    Left Click & double tap not working in windows 10!: Hello, I use a HP laptop & since the last few days I am not able to open any files or click on something since the left (main) key & double tap on the mouse pad are not working! Although I am able to move the cursor/pointer over the touch pad & the right click is working fine...