Windows 10: Youtube/Facebook website does not load

Discus and support Youtube/Facebook website does not load in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Dears, I try to open the above webpages but those pages do not load.I also tried to shut down the whole security but that does not help either.I also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Andreas Schuhmacher, Aug 16, 2021.

1. Youtube/Facebook website does not load

Dears, I try to open the above webpages but those pages do not load.I also tried to shut down the whole security but that does not help either.I also checked the privacy settings...Anyone any idea what I can do?I cannot open those pages with all browsers FireFox, Edge or Chrome.Also every other device in the household works perfectly fine!BRAndreas

:)

Andreas Schuhmacher, Aug 16, 2021

2. YOUTUBE AND FACEBOOK

Hi,

Let's try to isolate the issue. Please provide the following information:

• What browser are you using?
    • Are Facebook and YouTube the only websites you are unable to access?
    • Have you tried using other browser (Firefox, Chrome, etc.) and see if it has the same issue?

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Aug 16, 2021
  3. Unable to access YouTube websites on Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge on Windows 10

Hi,

As you are facing issues with accessing the YouTube on Windows browsers, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message/ error code while trying to access the web pages?
    • Does this issue specific only with YouTube?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?

Try the below workarounds to identify what is causing the issue:

• Try to access YouTube in different browser and check if it is working fine. This will let us know if the issue is with the website/ the Microsoft browsers.
    • Also, try to access different website on Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.

Try the below troubleshooting steps to access the website and check if it helps.

Method 1: For Internet Explorer

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type
      troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click on Internet Explorer Performance
      and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: If the issue is only on Internet Explorer and to specific website, I suggest you to view the website in compatibility view to check if the issue is confined to compatibility.

Steps to view the website in compatibility view:

• Open Internet Explorer
      and open the website.
    • Click on Gear/ Settings icon at the right-top corner of the window.
    • Click on Compatibility View Settings, click on Add
      to add the website and click on Close.
    • Reopen the website and check if the issue persists.

Step 3: If the issue still persists, I suggest you to access the website in
    InPrivate mode and check.

InPrivate Browsing enables you to surf the web without leaving a trail in Internet Explorer. This helps prevent anyone else who might be using your computer from seeing what sites you visited and what you looked at on the web. You can start InPrivate
    Browsing from the New Tab page or the Safety button.

Steps to open the browser in InPrivate mode:

Open Internet Explorer, press Shift+Ctrl+P
    to open the browser in InPrivate mode and try to access the website.

Method 2: For Microsoft Edge:

I suggest you to check if the Adobe Flash player is enabled on Microsoft Edge.

• Open Microsoft Edge, click on More actions
      (...) in the right-top corner of Microsoft Edge window.
    • Click on Settings, scroll down and click on
      Advanced settings
    • Enable Use Adobe Flash Player
    • Check if the issue persists with accessing the YouTube websites.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status to access YouTube website on Microsoft browsers for further

assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 16, 2021
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Youtube/Facebook website does not load

Scrabble fail to load properly playing through facebook....

Hi Dai,

This issue might have occurred because of browser cache and temporary files. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do you get any error message?
    • Is the issue specific to Scrabble?
    • Have you tried playing Scrabble through Facebook app?

I suggest you to try using Facebook app and play Scrabble check if you face issue while loading the game. Also try resetting Microsoft Edge.

Resetting Microsoft Edge will clear Cache cookies and browsing history etc. Refer the steps below to reset Edge.

Steps:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.

• After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see
            “Settings” option.

• Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear”
            under “Clear browsing data” option.

• Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.
    Do let us know if the issue related to game Scrabble resolves by the above steps. so that we can assist you better.

Thank you.

Pavan_N, Aug 16, 2021
Thema:

Youtube/Facebook website does not load

1. Youtube/Facebook website does not load - Similar Threads - Youtube Facebook website

2. Browsers are not able to load Streaming Services, YouTube, and some websites.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browsers are not able to load Streaming Services, YouTube, and some websites.: I have tried literally everything including being on Microsoft support for hours trying to figure out what is wrong with my computer.Quick backstoryI have owned PC's for years and fixed them whenever something went wrong. Now, I have come across a problem that is eluding me...
  3. Browsers are not able to load Streaming Services, YouTube, and some websites.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Browsers are not able to load Streaming Services, YouTube, and some websites.: I have tried literally everything including being on Microsoft support for hours trying to figure out what is wrong with my computer.Quick backstoryI have owned PC's for years and fixed them whenever something went wrong. Now, I have come across a problem that is eluding me...
  4. Browsers are not able to load Streaming Services, YouTube, and some websites.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Facebook not loading properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Facebook not loading properly: Facebook has stopped loading and I can't log on. A couple of months ago Facebook stopped loading on my computer, which has always run Windows 10. It used to work just fine and then out of the blue, I got nothing but lines of text across the screen. I looked it up online and...
  6. Youtube only website that won’t load

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Youtube only website that won’t load: Hello! I don’t really know if this is the right sub, but I don’t know where else to go. My computer randomly stopped loading the YouTube website with errors like “YouTube failed to respond”. This happens with multiple browsers and not just chrome. Also, all other websites...
  7. facebook games not loading

in Windows 10 Customization
    facebook games not loading: This windows 10 is a huge problem!!!!!!! FB games will NOT load and google says flash player needs to be on, well its ON and flash is installed already into the windows, so it really don't need to be downloaded again. Microsoft has screwed up our FB gaming and Im not using...
  8. Facebook not loading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Facebook not loading: Hello, For the last few days Facebook has not been loading on my laptop. Can someone please tell me what I can do to rectify this. I am a little lost without my facebook as I am a world traveller and need it to communicate with family. Is it my Browser? I am very untechno,...
  9. Viewing video in facebook and youtube

in Browsers and Email
    Viewing video in facebook and youtube: Hi everyone. I've recently started having problems viewing videos in facebook and some on you tube although sound is ok, tried uninstalling flash and re-installing to no avail (running chrome browser). In edge browser videos can be viewed but sound varies between none to...
  10. Facebook and Facebook Messenger will not load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook and Facebook Messenger will not load: Both the above named apps after finally getting the AU, will not actually load. they both self close before getting off the icon screen. I only discovered this when I went to check a notification from action center instead of loading up the browser. Now I was still getting...