Windows 10: Youtube freezes and crashes whenever I try to watch a Youtube video

Discus and support Youtube freezes and crashes whenever I try to watch a Youtube video in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Youtube freezes and crashes whenever I try to watch a Youtube video. It happens constantly. My Youtube is pinned to the taskbar. I have tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Johnnyzenith, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Youtube freezes and crashes whenever I try to watch a Youtube video

Youtube freezes and crashes whenever I try to watch a Youtube video. It happens constantly. My Youtube is pinned to the taskbar. I have tried to redo the shortcut and clean boot. Never works.

I also can no longer use the search function within people's channels.

:)

Johnnyzenith, Jan 27, 2021
  2. DWVW Win User

I cant watch video's such as youtube on my N8??

Whenever I go to watch a video on youtube it just closes down and goes back to the menu page? Considering youtube was already installed on the phone I thought it would be simple to click and watch??

Any suggestions appreciated...

3. BSODHunter, Jan 27, 2021
  4. shadi520 Win User

Youtube freezes and crashes whenever I try to watch a Youtube video

youtube videos on nokia

i suggest to be an option to chose the video quality while watching videos on youtube,,,

shadi520, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

Youtube freezes and crashes whenever I try to watch a Youtube video

1. Youtube freezes and crashes whenever I try to watch a Youtube video - Similar Threads - Youtube freezes crashes

2. Crashing while watching youtube videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashing while watching youtube videos: I've had my Asus laptop Windows 10 for around a year, and I've never had this problem before. When I watch a video on YouTube after 5 minutes or so, the screen will freeze, and the laptop will make a buzzing noise before it gets crashed. Sometimes the rate changes like I was...
  3. Crashing while watching youtube videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crashing while watching youtube videos: I've had my Asus laptop Windows 10 for around a year, and I've never had this problem before. When I watch a video on YouTube after 5 minutes or so, the screen will freeze, and the laptop will make a buzzing noise before it gets crashed. Sometimes the rate changes like I was...
  4. Crashing while watching youtube videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Laptop freezes while watching youtube videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop freezes while watching youtube videos: DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 193Parameter 1: 810Parameter 2: ffffa109f4473000Parameter 3: ffffa109e5e37040Parameter 4: 69OS version: 10_0_19044Service Pack:...
  6. Laptop freezes while watching youtube videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop freezes while watching youtube videos: DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 193Parameter 1: 810Parameter 2: ffffa109f4473000Parameter 3: ffffa109e5e37040Parameter 4: 69OS version: 10_0_19044Service Pack:...
  7. Laptop freezes while watching youtube videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Can't watch videos on youtube

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't watch videos on youtube: So i tried to go fullscreen on youtube , but i get a white page ... i heard sound , but can't see anything ... .. in normal mode it' working ok .. i post two random screenshots .... BTW i dont know why i have that secure in top ... two days ago it was all working normally...
  9. Windows 10 crashes whenever I try to watch a YouTube Video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crashes whenever I try to watch a YouTube Video: So this has been going on for a little bit now, and I've tried a couple methods suggested online to fix it (Didn't download anything, just changed settings), but no dice. It only happens with YouTube videos. Videos on any other site are fine. When I do try to watch one, it...
  10. Watch YouTube videos with Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Watch YouTube videos with Chrome: How can this annoying nag be eliminated from YouTube ! I am using Edge and do not want chrome. I let Windows do Windows. 91861