Windows 10: YouTube Gaming gets a new home

Discus and support YouTube Gaming gets a new home in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; YouTube is where the world watches gaming. More than 200 million of you come to YouTube every single day to watch gaming videos and streams. That’s... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

YouTube Gaming gets a new home

Source: Official YouTube Blog: Gaming gets a new home on YouTube

:)

Brink, Sep 18, 2018
  2. Gino Des Win User

Cannot open youtube by IE and Edge

Hi,

Let's isolate the cause of the issue. Are you using an Insider Preview build on your PC? If you are using an Insider Preview build and if you are in Fast Ring, we suggest that you update your computer to the new build 15031 and check if the issue persists.

We also recommend that you disable the VPN and Proxifier on your computer and check if you can access YouTube.

If the issue persists, let's use a new InPrivate window to access Youtube. To open a new InPrivate window in Edge, follow the steps below:

• Open Edge.
    • Click on the three dots icon on the upper-right part of the screen.
    • Click New InPrivate window.

Keep us updated with the results.

Gino Des, Sep 18, 2018
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    Windows 10 issue with youtube ?

Hi Kyle,

Since you have upgraded to Windows 10 recently, the drivers might not be updated to the latest available. If the drivers are not updated or if the drivers are corrupted, you may find issues like this.

To assist you better, kindly provide us the below information.

• What is the make and model of your system?

• How exactly are you trying to access YouTube, is it through browser or through YouTube app?

If you are accessing YouTube through a browser, I suggest you to try with different browser and check if it helps.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and update the graphic drivers and check if the issue is resolved.

• Type Device Manager on the search bar.

• Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.

• Find and double-click Display Adapters.

• Right-click the device, and click Update driver software
      and follow the on-screen instructions.

• Restart the system after updating.

Also I suggest you to update all the pending updates (if any) and check if it helps.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Sep 18, 2018
  4. YouTube Gaming gets a new home

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 18, 2018
Thema:

YouTube Gaming gets a new home

1. YouTube Gaming gets a new home - Similar Threads - YouTube Gaming gets

2. Focus Assist thinks YouTube is a game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Focus Assist thinks YouTube is a game: Over the last couple of days I've seen strange behaviour from Focus Assist. Whenever I watch a YouTube video in fullscreen it will enable Focus Assist in priority only mode. Sometimes it will turn off after exiting fullscreen and sometimes it'll just stay on indefinitely. I'm...
  3. COMPUTER freeze during youtube and gaming.

in Windows 10 Support
    COMPUTER freeze during youtube and gaming.: Hi all, I recently build a new PC, 2-3 weeks old. All new parts... I noticed while playing game (WoW) and watching youtube on a different monitor (I run 2x 4k monitors). My PC will completely locked up, I can still hear the sound of the game playing in the background, but I...
  4. COMPUTER freeze during youtube and gaming.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    COMPUTER freeze during youtube and gaming.: Hi all, I recently build a new PC, 2-3 weeks old. All new parts... I noticed while playing game (WoW) and watching youtube on a different monitor (I run 2x 4k monitors). My PC will completely locked up, I can still hear the sound of the game playing in the background, but I...
  5. [email protected] Launches a New YouTube Channel for Independent Gaming

in Windows 10 News
    [email protected] Launches a New YouTube Channel for Independent Gaming: gciX2AaiXKk Today marks the launch of the [email protected] YouTube channel! Click here to give it a visit. With this channel, we are going to present the very best in Independent games coming to Xbox One and Windows PC, and maybe even some fun original programming along...
  6. YouTube, YouTube Music once again compatible on new Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    YouTube, YouTube Music once again compatible on new Microsoft Edge: Many Microsoft Chromium Edge users had reported that they were not able to get access to the new and refined YouTube UI but instead, the website redirected them to the old version of YouTube. It turns out that this was a bug and Google has acknowledged the problem. Google...
  7. YouTube TV on the new Edge

in Browsers and Email
    YouTube TV on the new Edge: I've been using Firefox but I thought I'd give the new developer version of Microsoft Edge a try. I'm running Version 76.0.167.1 (Official build) dev (64-bit). We stream video with YouTube TV for out home instead of cable but the YouTube TV site for PC says to use Google...
  8. Sponosorship of a new youtube chanel

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sponosorship of a new youtube chanel: Looking forward for some sponsore for making videos and marketing regarding microsoft product if interesed contatct me via work email:*** Email address is removed for privacy ***[ATTACH]...
  9. Freezing from gaming/Youtube

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freezing from gaming/Youtube: Hello! I get BSOD at what seems to be at random times. It could BSOD with in minutes of starting my PC or after a couple of hours of it running or at anytime in between. I believe it to be a driver issue or a Memory issue but I am uncertain. I am running four memory sticks...
  10. BSOD/Freezing from gaming/Youtube

in Windows 10 Support
    BSOD/Freezing from gaming/Youtube: Hello! I get BSOD at what seems to be at random times. It could BSOD with in minutes of starting my PC or after a couple of hours of it running or at anytime in between. I believe it to be a driver issue or a Memory issue but I am uncertain. I am running four memory sticks...