Windows 10: YouTube gives you more control over your Homepage and Up Next videos

Discus and support YouTube gives you more control over your Homepage and Up Next videos in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Connecting our users with the content they love is important to us. We want to help viewers find new interests and passions — such as a new favorite... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

YouTube gives you more control over your Homepage and Up Next videos

Source: Official YouTube Blog: Giving you more control over your Homepage and Up Next videos

:)

Brink, Jun 26, 2019

2. How to share controls while watching YouTube videos on Skype

Using two Windows machines is it possible somehow to share the control of a YouTube video while it's playing? If I'd like to share video I could just send the link, however sender and receiver wouldn't control together the video.

What I'd like to do is basically to be able to send a YouTube link via Skype, and also I'd like to be able, for instance, if I do a rewind a rewind should be done on the other machine as well, or a stop, etc.

Is there anything you could suggest to achieve such a thing?

user8469759, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Youtube videos giving me a black screen

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with YouTube, I will certainly help you.

• Is this issue confined to YouTube app or YouTube on any browser?

I suggest you to contact YouTube Support for further assistance.
    https://support.google.com/youtube/?hl=en

Hope this information helps. Feel free to get back to us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Joythar K Win User

YOUTUBE VIDEOS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I’ll be glad to assist you.

This issue may arise when your Graphics card is not updated or compatible.

Therefore, I would suggest you to follow the steps below and see if it helps.

Method 1: Update Graphics Card.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.
    • Right-click on the Sound card and click on Properties.
    • Go to Driver Tab and click on Update.
    • Restart the computer and check
    Method 2: Enable Software Rendering.

Please click on the link below and enable Use of Software Rendering instead of GPU Rendering mode.

How to enable or disable software rendering in Internet Explorer:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2528233

(Kindly follow the steps mentioned in the article.)

1. Is the issue specific to YouTube videos?

2. Is the issue specific to Internet Explorer or Edge?

3. Do you remember making any changes to the settings?

If you are using internet explorer to view youtube videos, I would suggest you to follow the steps given below.

Use Compatibility View in Internet Explorer

Follow the instructions provided in the link given below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/use-compatibility-view#ie=ie-10

Also refer to the article given below.

Videos won't play or webpages won't display correctly

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/videos-dont-work#ie=ie-10

Hope the information provided was helpful. If you need further assistance, please feel free to post. We will be glad to assist.

Joythar K, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

1. YouTube gives you more control over your Homepage and Up Next videos - Similar Threads - YouTube more control

2. Over-saturated Youtube Videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Over-saturated Youtube Videos: Lately, I have noticed that when I watch youtube, the videos are far more oversaturated than usual. Can someone explain how I can get it back to normal ORIGINAL :NEW:...
  3. Over-saturated Youtube Videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Over-saturated Youtube Videos: Lately, I have noticed that when I watch youtube, the videos are far more oversaturated than usual. Can someone explain how I can get it back to normal ORIGINAL :NEW:...
  4. Over-saturated Youtube Videos

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Facebook gives you more control and context in News Feed

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook gives you more control and context in News Feed: [ATTACH] Control What You Share Today we’re introducing a new tool to give you more control over what you share to News Feed by managing who can comment on your public posts. Now, you can control your commenting audience for a given public post by choosing from...
  6. Windows 10’s next update will give you control over restartable apps

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s next update will give you control over restartable apps: Windows 10 can restore apps from your last session after a system reboot, but this feature is tied to the “Use my sign-in info to automatically finish setting up my device” setting in May 2019 Update or older. If you turn off this feature, the automatic sign-in will also stop...
  7. Bringing you more control over your Skype 8 Presence model

in Windows 10 News
    Bringing you more control over your Skype 8 Presence model: We have heard your feedback on the Skype 8 Presence model. We have seen two major feedback themes emerge – (a) My contacts don’t see me as Active/Online even though I am (b) Give me more control on my presence. We are actively working on addressing them and would love your...
  8. Youtube Homepage not loading right

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube Homepage not loading right: Hi, when I visit Youtube with my google account, it doesn't load the home page, but when I log out and load youtube, the homepage loads fine. Screenshot: [img] How to fix this? I cleared cache and still doesn't load. 114920
  9. Youtube Homepage not loading right

in Windows 10 Support
    Youtube Homepage not loading right: Hi, when I visit Youtube with my google account, it doesn't load the home page, but when I log out and load youtube, the homepage loads fine. Screenshot: [img] How to fix this? I cleared cache and still doesn't load. 114920
  10. Giving You More Control of Your Privacy on Facebook

in Windows 10 News
    Giving You More Control of Your Privacy on Facebook: As part of Data Privacy Day, we’re introducing a new education campaign to help you understand how data is used on Facebook and how you can manage your own data. We’re also announcing plans to make your core privacy settings easier to find, and sharing our privacy principles...