Windows 10: Youtube glitch. My pc freezes at youtube.

Discus and support Youtube glitch. My pc freezes at youtube. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I have an acer all in one pc C24-760 with core i5 and everytime I watch youtube on full screen, within 30 minutes my pc freezes completely. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EmrahTosun1, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Youtube glitch. My pc freezes at youtube.

Hello

I have an acer all in one pc C24-760 with core i5 and everytime I watch youtube on full screen, within 30 minutes my pc freezes completely. I can't even open taskmanager. The only way to solve it, is to close the pc by holding the on/off button. Windows 10 home is installed on my pc. Can someone please help?

:)

EmrahTosun1, Apr 4, 2019

2. YouTube Glitches

I thought that some problems I'm having with YouTube were YT's fault, but the main one is worse with IE and Firefox than with Chrome. On certain comments, the only replies which are visible are my own, and in IE and FF, none are visible. Is there something I can to fix it, or do I just need to wait for YT to get off their [donkeys] and fix it along with the other glitches I've reported?

gregyurkon, Apr 4, 2019
  3. Kari Win User
    Youtube URL

First output will always be your DHCP server (router).

In my case, the next one, step 2 as well as step 4 will always time out. Anyway, I have no streaming issues with YouTube.

Youtube glitch. My pc freezes at youtube. [​IMG]

Kari, Apr 4, 2019
  4. wolfy87 Win User

Youtube glitch. My pc freezes at youtube.

Video editor, for youtube etc...

can you suggest me some good program, not very difficult to handle, but with some nice effects, operations (titles, freeze, audio adding and some else),
    to edit my videos, for youtube, and similar purposes?

so that it has interesting functions, and not hard to workaround...
    tnx upfront guys.. *Toast :toast:

wolfy87, Apr 4, 2019
Thema:

Youtube glitch. My pc freezes at youtube.

1. Youtube glitch. My pc freezes at youtube. - Similar Threads - Youtube glitch freezes

2. YouTube On PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YouTube On PC: The YouTube App On The Microsoft Store Is Available Only On Xbox One And Xbox Series X/S, It Would Be Cool If There Was A YouTube For Windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-on-pc/ed31747c-0783-497e-8091-cb6f0d046238
  3. YouTube On PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    YouTube On PC: The YouTube App On The Microsoft Store Is Available Only On Xbox One And Xbox Series X/S, It Would Be Cool If There Was A YouTube For Windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-on-pc/ed31747c-0783-497e-8091-cb6f0d046238
  4. YouTube On PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Youtube freezes and crashes whenever I try to watch a Youtube video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Youtube freezes and crashes whenever I try to watch a Youtube video: Youtube freezes and crashes whenever I try to watch a Youtube video. It happens constantly. My Youtube is pinned to the taskbar. I have tried to redo the shortcut and clean boot. Never works. I also can no longer use the search function within people's channels....
  6. Youtube App for PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Youtube App for PC: Why am I not able to download the youtube app on my windows 10 home? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-app-for-pc/8b62630b-3072-446b-bd61-15667202ac14
  7. Weird YouTube Glitch in all apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird YouTube Glitch in all apps: I have this weird glitch for a while. Basically whenever I'm on a dark themed app I can see YouTube in the background, doesn't happen on white themed apps. I even searched up the color black and looked at it and could see the youtube glitch.[IMG][IMG]...
  8. Freezing from gaming/Youtube

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freezing from gaming/Youtube: Hello! I get BSOD at what seems to be at random times. It could BSOD with in minutes of starting my PC or after a couple of hours of it running or at anytime in between. I believe it to be a driver issue or a Memory issue but I am uncertain. I am running four memory sticks...
  9. YouTube Glitches

in Browsers and Email
    YouTube Glitches: I thought that some problems I'm having with YouTube were YT's fault, but the main one is worse with IE and Firefox than with Chrome. On certain comments, the only replies which are visible are my own, and in IE and FF, none are visible. Is there something I can to fix it, or...
  10. Youtube problem or my PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Youtube problem or my PC: So hello guys! I am having little problem, let's say I'm listening a song on YouTube, while listening after few mins my sound goes a bit down, if i skip the song let's say 3 seconds sound goes to normal , but again i open new video i watch it for few minutes and sound goes...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my pc has glitches after 1903

2. why does my youtube videos glitch randomely