Windows 10: YouTube Glitches

Discus and support YouTube Glitches in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I thought that some problems I'm having with YouTube were YT's fault, but the main one is worse with IE and Firefox than with Chrome. On certain... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by gregyurkon, May 27, 2016.

1. YouTube Glitches

I thought that some problems I'm having with YouTube were YT's fault, but the main one is worse with IE and Firefox than with Chrome. On certain comments, the only replies which are visible are my own, and in IE and FF, none are visible. Is there something I can to fix it, or do I just need to wait for YT to get off their [donkeys] and fix it along with the other glitches I've reported?

:)

gregyurkon, May 27, 2016

2. Microsoft Edge Freezing/Stops Responding

That fixed the not responding stuff but I still have the pixel glitch on youtube when I try to put the video in HD. 480p works perfect. But 720p and 1080p makes that pixel glitch happen.

ZacheryYarbrough, May 27, 2016
  3. Audio background stops working

if you were able to use youtube while screen is turned off, might be a glitch. youtube dowsnt play videos if screen is turned off coz if u turn off ur screen, u cant see the ads. no ads, no money for youtube

shielaplant, May 27, 2016
  4. YouTube Glitches

Have you tried using You Tube via Edge
    I do and have not come up against any problems at all
    Also are you signed into the account you used to first set up you tube with

hTconeM9user, May 27, 2016
  5. davidhk Win User
    What YT problem do you have ?
    How do you know it is browser related.
    I am using YT as of now and I see no problem. I am using IE11.
    Perhaps you would describe the problem ?

davidhk, May 27, 2016
  6. I answered your questions in the second sentence of my OP.
    I use Crome 51.0.2704.63 m, IE 11, and Firefox 46.0.1.

gregyurkon, May 27, 2016
  7. Same problem with Edge, and I don't have any other account to sign in with.

gregyurkon, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

YouTube Glitches

1. YouTube Glitches - Similar Threads - YouTube Glitches

2. Internet pages not loading, but google and youtube are loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet pages not loading, but google and youtube are loading: Hello, I've been struggling with a problem for a few days now. The only web pages i can open are google and youtube. Others are loading really slow. I managed to do a speedtest on one page but this gave me a download speed of 0.08mb/s meanwhile windows says i have a...
  3. Can anybody help me with my pc? I’ve tried YouTube tutorials but they don’t seem to work.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anybody help me with my pc? I’ve tried YouTube tutorials but they don’t seem to work.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/vsphunter [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dxcik8/can_anybody_help_me_with_my_pc_ive_tried_youtube/
  4. What app can I use to convert a URL of YouTube to an AVI? (Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What app can I use to convert a URL of YouTube to an AVI? (Windows 10: I used to use Freemake Video converter to convert a YouTube URL to a AVI file. Now it's not free. Is there another app anyone could recommend please? 144526
  5. how do i remove the youtube picture popup when i adjust sound?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do i remove the youtube picture popup when i adjust sound?: submitted by /u/RexicTheKing [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dw1ohq/how_do_i_remove_the_youtube_picture_popup_when_i/
  6. Youtube Video stuttering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Youtube Video stuttering: I am having issues with videos playing only on YouTube. I also tried chrome over edge but the problem persists. With games or video streaming like Prime video there isn't this issue. i don't know what to do....
  7. 4K YouTube for M3P Problem?

in Windows 10 Support
    4K YouTube for M3P Problem?: I have a Windows 10 desktop and am trying to use 4K YouTube for M3P. I have my music from YouTube listed in Favourites on IE11. I have downloaded the 4K YouTube for M3P app, play my YouTube music via Favourites, copy the link under Paste Link. However, at the top of the...
  8. YouTube videso

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    YouTube videso: Hello, I can not find or send a video from YouTube,like I use to be able to do,on Windows 7. I do not know how to find,or open my MP4 file. I have looked in File Explorer,documents,desktop,downloads,pictures,and pictures. I don't know a lot about computers. Can...
  9. Youtube glitch. My pc freezes at youtube.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Youtube glitch. My pc freezes at youtube.: Hello I have an acer all in one pc C24-760 with core i5 and everytime I watch youtube on full screen, within 30 minutes my pc freezes completely. I can't even open taskmanager. The only way to solve it, is to close the pc by holding the on/off button. Windows 10 home is...
  10. When on YouTube video box glitches out, help?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    When on YouTube video box glitches out, help?: I have been on YouTube to see videos, and when watching certain ones the screen goes like so: [img] And that's not all, when I scroll or refresh the page, it won't stop and scrolling makes the box, well, (How do I say this) copy everything I see into it? Sort of like...