Windows 10: YouTube Glitches

Discus and support YouTube Glitches in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I thought that some problems I'm having with YouTube were YT's fault, but the main one is worse with IE and Firefox than with Chrome. On certain... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by gregyurkon, May 27, 2016.

1. YouTube Glitches

I thought that some problems I'm having with YouTube were YT's fault, but the main one is worse with IE and Firefox than with Chrome. On certain comments, the only replies which are visible are my own, and in IE and FF, none are visible. Is there something I can to fix it, or do I just need to wait for YT to get off their [donkeys] and fix it along with the other glitches I've reported?

:)

gregyurkon, May 27, 2016

2. Microsoft Edge Freezing/Stops Responding

That fixed the not responding stuff but I still have the pixel glitch on youtube when I try to put the video in HD. 480p works perfect. But 720p and 1080p makes that pixel glitch happen.

ZacheryYarbrough, May 27, 2016
  3. Audio background stops working

if you were able to use youtube while screen is turned off, might be a glitch. youtube dowsnt play videos if screen is turned off coz if u turn off ur screen, u cant see the ads. no ads, no money for youtube

shielaplant, May 27, 2016
  4. YouTube Glitches

Have you tried using You Tube via Edge
    I do and have not come up against any problems at all
    Also are you signed into the account you used to first set up you tube with

hTconeM9user, May 27, 2016
  5. davidhk Win User
    What YT problem do you have ?
    How do you know it is browser related.
    I am using YT as of now and I see no problem. I am using IE11.
    Perhaps you would describe the problem ?

davidhk, May 27, 2016
  6. I answered your questions in the second sentence of my OP.
    I use Crome 51.0.2704.63 m, IE 11, and Firefox 46.0.1.

gregyurkon, May 27, 2016
  7. Same problem with Edge, and I don't have any other account to sign in with.

gregyurkon, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

YouTube Glitches

1. YouTube Glitches - Similar Threads - YouTube Glitches

2. My Browser keep opening youtube

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Browser keep opening youtube: Hi! My browser Google Chrome is keeping popping YouTube and opening random videos. I ran many antivirus programs, such as Hitman Pro, etc. It wasn't detected. My suspicion is that my computer is infected by a trojan virus, but it wasn't detected. When I deleted Chrome, Edge...
  3. My Browser keep opening youtube

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Browser keep opening youtube: Hi! My browser Google Chrome is keeping popping YouTube and opening random videos. I ran many antivirus programs, such as Hitman Pro, etc. It wasn't detected. My suspicion is that my computer is infected by a trojan virus, but it wasn't detected. When I deleted Chrome, Edge...
  4. screen glitching whenever i fullscreen twitch or youtube, this doesnt happen anywhere else

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    screen glitching whenever i fullscreen twitch or youtube, this doesnt happen anywhere else: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MercilessShark [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/km28ff/screen_glitching_whenever_i_fullscreen_twitch_or/
  5. How to fix this glitch whenever I fullscreen youtube video?

How to fix this glitch whenever I fullscreen youtube video?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AvroLancaster45 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iex26i/how_to_fix_this_glitch_whenever_i_fullscreen/
  6. I have a really weird Youtube glitch after I updated windows 10, crossposting it here.

I have a really weird Youtube glitch after I updated windows 10, crossposting it here.: submitted by /u/BeanEatingThrowaway [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6wxm7/i_have_a_really_weird_youtube_glitch_after_i/
  7. Weird YouTube Glitch in all apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird YouTube Glitch in all apps: I have this weird glitch for a while. Basically whenever I'm on a dark themed app I can see YouTube in the background, doesn't happen on white themed apps. I even searched up the color black and looked at it and could see the youtube glitch.[IMG][IMG]...
  8. Cursor glitch when scrolling up to videos youtube, twitch, etc.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor glitch when scrolling up to videos youtube, twitch, etc.: There is a big issue that all of a sudden started occurring for me. Whenever I scroll up to a video from the comment section on YouTube or from the bottom of a twitch page my cursor starts glitching and the video starts duplicating stacking on one another. Its not a YouTube...
  9. Youtube glitch. My pc freezes at youtube.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Youtube glitch. My pc freezes at youtube.: Hello I have an acer all in one pc C24-760 with core i5 and everytime I watch youtube on full screen, within 30 minutes my pc freezes completely. I can't even open taskmanager. The only way to solve it, is to close the pc by holding the on/off button. Windows 10 home is...
  10. When on YouTube video box glitches out, help?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    When on YouTube video box glitches out, help?: I have been on YouTube to see videos, and when watching certain ones the screen goes like so: [img] And that's not all, when I scroll or refresh the page, it won't stop and scrolling makes the box, well, (How do I say this) copy everything I see into it? Sort of like...