Windows 10: YouTube Lagging in Windows 11

Discus and support YouTube Lagging in Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have Windows 11 Home Edition on my dell laptop.This problem started today that whenever I click on a short/video on YouTube it starts lagging and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Shaurya Kaushik 3993, Oct 4, 2022.

1. YouTube Lagging in Windows 11

I have Windows 11 Home Edition on my dell laptop.This problem started today that whenever I click on a short/video on YouTube it starts lagging and takes a long time to actually start playing.All my Wi - Fi rivers are up to date, and I have tried a lot of fixes from the net.After the video starts playing it still lags in the middle.

:)

Shaurya Kaushik 3993, Oct 4, 2022
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Oct 4, 2022
  3. I can't turn off Restricted Mode in YouTube

Hi Haile,

• Is this issue only specific to any browser? Did you check using different browsers?
    As an initial troubleshooting steps, I suggest you to clear browsing history and cookies from IE and check if this helps.

Refer the articles below:

View and delete your browsing history

View and delete your browsing history in Internet Explorer

Delete and manage cookies

Delete and manage cookies

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to contact YouTube support regarding this matter for assistance.

Here is the link: YouTube Help

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 4, 2022
  4. Mohan B P Win User

YouTube Lagging in Windows 11

Windows 10 issue with youtube ?

Hi Kyle,

Since you have upgraded to Windows 10 recently, the drivers might not be updated to the latest available. If the drivers are not updated or if the drivers are corrupted, you may find issues like this.

To assist you better, kindly provide us the below information.

• What is the make and model of your system?

• How exactly are you trying to access YouTube, is it through browser or through YouTube app?

If you are accessing YouTube through a browser, I suggest you to try with different browser and check if it helps.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and update the graphic drivers and check if the issue is resolved.

• Type Device Manager on the search bar.

• Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.

• Find and double-click Display Adapters.

• Right-click the device, and click Update driver software
      and follow the on-screen instructions.

• Restart the system after updating.

Also I suggest you to update all the pending updates (if any) and check if it helps.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Oct 4, 2022
Thema:

YouTube Lagging in Windows 11

1. YouTube Lagging in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - YouTube Lagging

2. YouTube lagging terribly on Chrome after January 2024 MS update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YouTube lagging terribly on Chrome after January 2024 MS update: YouTube has been extremely slow after the MS update this week Jan 9th? on Chrome. I've tried clearing cache, history, etc., restarted my wifi & computer several times with no change. I also cleaned my computer & that didn't help either....
  3. YouTube lagging terribly on Chrome after January 2024 MS update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    YouTube lagging terribly on Chrome after January 2024 MS update: YouTube has been extremely slow after the MS update this week Jan 9th? on Chrome. I've tried clearing cache, history, etc., restarted my wifi & computer several times with no change. I also cleaned my computer & that didn't help either....
  4. YouTube lagging terribly on Chrome after January 2024 MS update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How do I fix videos YouTube and Netflix from lagging while my laptop is plugged in charging?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix videos YouTube and Netflix from lagging while my laptop is plugged in charging?: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 3I noticed about a week ago, when trying to watch Netflix or YouTube whilst the laptop is charging, the video and audio playback is lagging. When the device is not charging, there doesn't seem to be a problem. I've had a Google and tried a few settings...
  6. How do I fix videos YouTube and Netflix from lagging while my laptop is plugged in charging?

How do I fix videos YouTube and Netflix from lagging while my laptop is plugged in charging?: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 3I noticed about a week ago, when trying to watch Netflix or YouTube whilst the laptop is charging, the video and audio playback is lagging. When the device is not charging, there doesn't seem to be a problem. I've had a Google and tried a few settings...
  7. My youtube lags when I resize the video on my laptop. I am using ryzen 7 processor and amd...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My youtube lags when I resize the video on my laptop. I am using ryzen 7 processor and amd...: My youtube lags when I resize the video on my laptop. I am using ryzen 7 processor and amd radeon graphics? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-youtube-lags-when-i-resize-the-video-on-my/c09592e8-4a25-41d6-b218-453afabe9ad4
  8. My youtube lags when I resize the video on my laptop. I am using ryzen 7 processor and amd...

My youtube lags when I resize the video on my laptop. I am using ryzen 7 processor and amd...: My youtube lags when I resize the video on my laptop. I am using ryzen 7 processor and amd radeon graphics? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-youtube-lags-when-i-resize-the-video-on-my/c09592e8-4a25-41d6-b218-453afabe9ad4
  9. YouTube videos lag in Edge [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    YouTube videos lag in Edge [Fix]: [IMG]If YouTube videos lag or stutter in Edge, then the solutions provided in this article will help you fix this problem. There can be many reasons for this issue, like a corrupted browser cache, bad extensions, etc. Whatever the cause of the issue is, use the solutions...
  10. lag when scrolling on YouTube

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    lag when scrolling on YouTube: submitted by /u/kudiyanlivesmatter [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/10d6b16/lag_when_scrolling_on_youtube/