Windows 10: YouTube LIVE STREAMS w/ busy COMMENTS r DEADLY

Discus and support YouTube LIVE STREAMS w/ busy COMMENTS r DEADLY in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; This isn't a question but an answer. I have found that when a YouTuber does a live stream and their comment field explodes with comments -- eventually... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by The Pool Man, Aug 18, 2019.

1. YouTube LIVE STREAMS w/ busy COMMENTS r DEADLY

This isn't a question but an answer. I have found that when a YouTuber does a live stream and their comment field explodes with comments -- eventually it's crash city. I'm using Firefox and it doesn't really matter the CPU. I think it simply overwhelms the CPU and is RAM hungry.

So if your system ever slows to lead -- it could be because of this.

That is all.

:)

The Pool Man, Aug 18, 2019

2. Streaming Live Video Channel from YouTube

Hi OryssiaProkopovitch,

Thank you for posting in the forum.

I understand that you have an issue with live streaming form YouTube. I would suggest using proper YouTube app from Windows Phone Store.

If you are using IE browser, make sure that in settings you have mobile version of browser and you choose mobile version of YouTube service: m.youtube.com.

With any more issues please contact YouTube.

Thanks for your contribution to the forums!

Kind Regards,

Michal TR

Michal TR., Aug 18, 2019
  3. Unable to reply to comments at YouTube.

When I try to reply to comments at YouTube, in Chrome I get an error message about not being able to post the comment, and in IE I don't even get an error message; nothing happens.

Obviously I tried the "try another browser" step, so what's the second step in troubleshooting this issue?

gregyurkon, Aug 18, 2019
  4. Jack07 Win User

YouTube LIVE STREAMS w/ busy COMMENTS r DEADLY

Youtube app that can play live streams?

Is there a Youtube app for Windows 10 that can play live streams, streams like sky news, concerts and other live events?
    Tried several apps but none of them could do this.

Jack07, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

YouTube LIVE STREAMS w/ busy COMMENTS r DEADLY

1. YouTube LIVE STREAMS w/ busy COMMENTS r DEADLY - Similar Threads - YouTube LIVE STREAMS

2. YouTube has comments missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YouTube has comments missing: new laptop comments are missing on you tube https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-has-comments-missing/373a652b-c6f4-4092-a581-d5c308d52e47
  3. YouTube has comments missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    YouTube has comments missing: new laptop comments are missing on you tube https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-has-comments-missing/373a652b-c6f4-4092-a581-d5c308d52e47
  4. Problems streaming YouTube

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems streaming YouTube: I'll be watching something on YouTube and pause for some reason and when I go back to start it won't start. You just get that Circle spinning in the middle and then it says to restart your computer. Yes restarting the computer fixs it but only temporarily. Sometimes it'll...
  5. Live stream from YouTube

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Live stream from YouTube: I have been using my main computer to live stream to YouTube. No problem. Now I want to use my laptop, Surface, but YouTube keeps saying another app is using camera. I am wondering whether its because I have Windows 10 Pro on main computer and Windows 10 home on laptop....
  6. DVD R/W

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD R/W: Can a DVD R/W disk be converted from UDT to NTFS? I wish to create a system image but all the disks are UDT! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-rw/0aec9cf7-c75a-4efc-8bdd-753eea3f62aa
  7. Sportsfeista Is The Best live streaming site

Sportsfeista Is The Best live streaming site: Get the latest update on Motogp live streaming match Calender 2018 schedules, date and timing and more information at Sportsfeista.com. motogp live streaming motogp live streamingmotogp live streaming WWE Wrestling Live Stream
  8. YouTube comments notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    YouTube comments notifications: I have a problem with my notifications from YouTube. As a Youtuber, I receive quite a few comments from my videos. However, the other day I went to my notifications and accidentally right clicked on an option to stop them from coming through to my display. Is there a way in...
  9. Youtube app that can play live streams?

Youtube app that can play live streams?: Is there a Youtube app for Windows 10 that can play live streams, streams like sky news, concerts and other live events? Tried several apps but none of them could do this. 29847
  10. Dead Live Tiles

Dead Live Tiles: I lost Live tiles when I did a registry patch to fix a problem with Notifications see How to reset notification from these apps - Page 2 - Windows 10 Forums How can I get them back again - tried unpinning, resetting, rebooting... [img] And notifications pop up in...