Windows 10: YouTube Music can now switch seamlessly between audio and music videos

Discus and support YouTube Music can now switch seamlessly between audio and music videos in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Imagine listening to a new track by your favorite artist in the YouTube Music app and having the ability to seamlessly switch over to watch the music... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

YouTube Music can now switch seamlessly between audio and music videos

Source: Official YouTube Blog: YouTube Music now lets listeners switch seamlessly between audio and music videos

:)

Brink, Jul 18, 2019
  2. Chuck38 Win User

No Video in YouTube Music Videos.

Hi folks,

Just like the title said, my problem is that I'm not getting any video when I try to watch a music video on YouTube. In the past all I've had to do was reload the page and then it would work, but after smashing F5 hundreds of times I've come to the conclusion that that method no longer works.

Any other video works just fine. If the video doesn't show up, then I reload the page and there it is.

For example.

This video loads just fine after reloading the page:

This video won't load. Only audio:

I'm using Firefox version 51.0.1 (32-bit) I have Adblock Plus installed and here's all the Add-ons I have installed.

YouTube Music can now switch seamlessly between audio and music videos [​IMG]

Thanks.

Chuck.

EDIT: I've also already tried reinstalling Flash.

Chuck38, Jul 18, 2019
  3. Kari Win User
    adding background music to video

You need a video editing program to do that. Because you tell you have no experience, I recommend you start with a free one before spending money, to see if video editing is something you might get interested in.

In my opinion, the absolutely easiest to use and by far the best of all free editors is OpenShot (OpenShot Video Editor | Free, Open, and Award-Winning Video Editor for Linux, Mac, and Windows!)

It is Open Source (Open source - Wikipedia), free with no hidden costs for additional features.

When installed, run OpenShot. List numbers refer to numbers in screenshot:
    1. Select Project Files
    2. Click + to browse to and import your video
    3. Video will be added to Project Files
    4. Drag the video to timeline, to any free track. Be sure to add video so that beginning of it touches the red vertical line at beginning of the track
    5. Right click video track, select Separate Audio > Single clip

(Click to enlarge.)

Audio will be separated from video and moved to another track. Select the audio track, right click it and select Remove Clip:

Audio track will be cleared, the original audio of your video removed.

Import your music file to Project Files exactly as you imported the video, and drag it to any free track.

Usually the added audio track is not the same length than the video. If your music lasts longer than the video, go to end of timeline and drag audio track content so that it ends at the same point than video:

If your music track is shorter than video, you can add it again at the end of current audio track.

Now you can export (save) the video:

That's it! Easy, fast and free.

YouTube Music can now switch seamlessly between audio and music videos notesmall10.png
    Note Please notice that if you want to publish the video on social media, YouTube and such, you must own copyrights for audio and video content, or have copyright owner's permission. On my 100+ Windows videos, when I feel the video needs some background music, I use the copyright free music from https://www.youtube.com/audiolibrary/music. Another free source is the Free Music Archive.

4. malware Win User

EMI Music, Google and YouTube Strike Milestone Partnership

EMI Music – one of the world’s leading global music companies, Google and YouTube, the leader in online video – today announced a landmark agreement which will give YouTube users unprecedented access to authorized videos and recordings from EMI Music artists, including those featured in user generated content.

“With this deal, all four of the world’s major music companies are now official YouTube partners,” said Chad Hurley, CEO and Co-founder of YouTube. “EMI is a proven leader in the emerging digital music landscape and one of the world’s largest and most respected music companies. We’re excited to add EMI Music’s stellar roster of artists’ content to our site and make it available to our community.”

Eric Nicoli, CEO of EMI Group, said: “Working with YouTube under this agreement meets EMI’s objectives to offer consumers the best possible entertainment experiences, to create new ways to connect our artists to fans and to enter into innovative business models that will generate revenues for our business and our creators. YouTube has quickly established itself as a stand-out fan favorite because it’s a site that taps into what people want and also consistently delivers a good experience. Through this agreement EMI Music and its artists will be fairly compensated for their work.”

YouTube users will now be able to enjoy professionally-produced music videos from their favorite EMI Music artists including David Bowie, Coldplay, The Decemberists, Fat Boy Slim, Gorillaz, Lily Allen, Norah Jones and YouTube Video Award winners, OK Go and Sick Puppies. Moreover, as part of this agreement, EMI will make authorized video content available to YouTube for the first time, helping artists to reach and interact with a new audience while enhancing the entertainment experience on YouTube.

EMI Music has agreed to work with YouTube and Google to develop business models in which the YouTube community will be able to access user generated content featuring EMI-owned and copyrighted audio and video works. EMI Music will use YouTube’s industry-leading content management tools which feature a content identification and reporting system that will help EMI track and monetize its content and compensate its artists. YouTube’s content management tools also give EMI Music the ability to request the removal of EMI’s copyrighted content from YouTube.

Source: http://youtube.com/press_room_entry?entry=InX2vpoSGOM

malware, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

1. YouTube Music can now switch seamlessly between audio and music videos - Similar Threads - YouTube Music switch

2. can cortana play music through youtube music?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can cortana play music through youtube music?: I am currently using windows 11 22H2 latest update as of today26 march 2023, I am trying to command cortana to play music but it says "I'm sorry, I can't control your music here."I currently have youtube music installed on my pc from microsoft edge by clicking"install youtube...
  3. can cortana play music through youtube music?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can cortana play music through youtube music?: I am currently using windows 11 22H2 latest update as of today26 march 2023, I am trying to command cortana to play music but it says "I'm sorry, I can't control your music here."I currently have youtube music installed on my pc from microsoft edge by clicking"install youtube...
  4. YouTube and music on the Photos app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    YouTube and music on the Photos app: So, I have been copyrighted by what is known to be a fake claiming company, HEXACORP LTD. They claimed i used the song '056 - BLVKSHP - Taurus Instrumental' and the song i used from your library inphotos was 'Neon Light.' What i need to know to claim back the video is what...
  5. You can now transfer your Google Play Music library to YouTube Music

in Windows 10 News
    You can now transfer your Google Play Music library to YouTube Music: Over the past few years, we have enhanced YouTube Music to deliver a comprehensive listening experience, and have also added features to make Google Play Music users feel right at home. Starting today, we’re excited to officially begin inviting Google Play Music...
  6. Can Youtube music be configured as the 'default' music player in Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can Youtube music be configured as the 'default' music player in Windows 10 Pro?: I would like to set the Windows 10 default music app to be Youtube or Youtube music. Is there a hack to make this work since 'groove' is not so groovy? thanks!...
  7. Using Video Editor Music for Youtube Commercials

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using Video Editor Music for Youtube Commercials: Hi Microsoft Team, I really like your video editor that came with my computer. I especially like the music that comes free with the software. I am trying to make a Youtube commercial for my small business and was wondering if the music is royalty free? May I use music...
  8. Need help in downloading music for YouTube videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help in downloading music for YouTube videos: Hi, I make videos on YouTube to provide video tutorials, and guides for Windows Fixes, etc. I need some new resources for music to include then in my videos. Most of the music on YouTube Library is pretty common. I need to some fresh music for the content by copyright...
  9. MUSIC VIDEOS

in Windows 10 Customization
    MUSIC VIDEOS: **OK; Now with this LATEST MS UPDATE, which just about kept my computer for more than 1 day, (download, install, over and over), now when I try to go on to ANY music videos, the color is DISTORTED. I looked at some music videos about 1 wk ago, and was fine; now, the latest...
  10. No Video in YouTube Music Videos.

in Browsers and Email
    No Video in YouTube Music Videos.: Hi folks, Just like the title said, my problem is that I'm not getting any video when I try to watch a music video on YouTube. In the past all I've had to do was reload the page and then it would work, but after smashing F5 hundreds of times I've come to the conclusion...