Windows 10: Youtube no longer functions after todays update

Discus and support Youtube no longer functions after todays update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; YouTube no longer functions after todays latest 3rd parties cookies security update. TODAY'S UPDATE, NOT AUGUSTS. OCTOBER 16, 2018. WHAT GIVES GUYS?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ToniBlue, Oct 16, 2018.

1. ToniBlue Win User

Youtube no longer functions after todays update

YouTube no longer functions after todays latest 3rd parties cookies security update. TODAY'S UPDATE, NOT AUGUSTS. OCTOBER 16, 2018. WHAT GIVES GUYS?

:)

ToniBlue, Oct 16, 2018

2. Edge browser no longer plays youtube videos

after I applied a windows update my edge browser no longer plays youtube videos; any ides / suggestions?

VinceMilum, Oct 16, 2018
  3. Win TV not functioning after Update 1803

That's always the first step after any major update is to check on your drivers, to make sure they are 1, installed, and 2, updated. It's not uncommon to find an old driver no longer functioning after a major update.

DeaconFrost, Oct 16, 2018
  4. Mohan B P Win User

Windows 10 issue with youtube ?

Hi Kyle,

Since you have upgraded to Windows 10 recently, the drivers might not be updated to the latest available. If the drivers are not updated or if the drivers are corrupted, you may find issues like this.

To assist you better, kindly provide us the below information.

• What is the make and model of your system?

• How exactly are you trying to access YouTube, is it through browser or through YouTube app?

If you are accessing YouTube through a browser, I suggest you to try with different browser and check if it helps.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and update the graphic drivers and check if the issue is resolved.

• Type Device Manager on the search bar.

• Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.

• Find and double-click Display Adapters.

• Right-click the device, and click Update driver software
      and follow the on-screen instructions.

• Restart the system after updating.

Also I suggest you to update all the pending updates (if any) and check if it helps.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

1. Youtube no longer functions after todays update - Similar Threads - Youtube longer functions

2. After today's update several keys on keyboard no longer work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After today's update several keys on keyboard no longer work: The numbers that won't work on the top bar- 2,5,7,8, as well as the shifted symbols for these numbersThe numbers that won't work on the number pad- 3,0The letters that won't work- k,u Additional symbols that won't work- ? and . and \No error message. I have tried restarting....
  3. After today's update several keys on keyboard no longer work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After today's update several keys on keyboard no longer work: The numbers that won't work on the top bar- 2,5,7,8, as well as the shifted symbols for these numbersThe numbers that won't work on the number pad- 3,0The letters that won't work- k,u Additional symbols that won't work- ? and . and \No error message. I have tried restarting....
  4. MSPaint no longer functions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSPaint no longer functions: After recent "update", MSPAINT no longer allows any options to be selected. Can't even select "DON'T SAVE" upon attempted program exit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mspaint-no-longer-functions/46337171-74af-455b-80aa-b5b296f582bd
  5. MSPaint no longer functions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MSPaint no longer functions: After recent "update", MSPAINT no longer allows any options to be selected. Can't even select "DON'T SAVE" upon attempted program exit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mspaint-no-longer-functions/46337171-74af-455b-80aa-b5b296f582bd
  6. Windows 21H1. "Update" is no longer functional. Update Troubleshooter not functional.

Windows 21H1. "Update" is no longer functional. Update Troubleshooter not functional.: Where can I get a full version dvd of Windows 10 Pro? I paid Microsoft Store $99 for WIN 10 Pro Upgrade, but it is download only. The problem is that the download does not work because of the "Update" Function I assume. "Update" and Update Troubleshooter don't function. MS...
  7. speakers not functional at youtube

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    speakers not functional at youtube: my speakers are functional at test but do not function when on internet would like to listen on internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speakers-not-functional-at-youtube/165a6573-46fb-4bda-99f9-9474b8f9d3ea
  8. Windows Update no longer functions

Windows Update no longer functions: I got behind in my updates and had a many updates to do. During update for KB4485449, the process got aborted before finishing correctly. Now, I always get error message that I cannot get updates. I tried to uninstall all updates I did on this same date, but when I tried to...
  9. Chrome no longer functions after recent Windows update

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome no longer functions after recent Windows update: just get Aw Snap! as soon as it starts up [img] when I attempt to learn more, I learn nothing [img] 62293
  10. No restart after today's update

in Windows 10 Support
    No restart after today's update: Only spinning dots for 20 minutes now after restart because of update. Should I reset? Or? 71898