Windows 10: Youtube on Chrome

Discus and support Youtube on Chrome in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Whenever I fullscreen a video youtube, the scrolling bar and title of the video fades halfway (so that I can still see it on the screen) as opposed to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Amber Shuman, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Youtube on Chrome

Whenever I fullscreen a video youtube, the scrolling bar and title of the video fades halfway (so that I can still see it on the screen) as opposed to disappearing after a few seconds. Any tips?

:)

Amber Shuman, Jun 13, 2019

2. Some videos on YouTube not working in Google Chrome

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• Have you tried accessing YouTube in different browsers?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Do you have issues with all the video files?
    Method 1: I would suggest you to launch Google Chrome by right clicking the program icon and select ‘Run as Administrator’ and check for the issue.

If you are unable to launch the program, you may try to open the program from the exact location.

• Open C drive.
    • Select ‘Program files’.
    • Open ‘Google’ folder and select ‘Chrome’.
    • And find the application icon and see if you are able to launch the program.
    Method 2: If the issue still persists, it would be a good idea to uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome and check with the issue.

I would also suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more information.

http://www.google.com/support/

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 13, 2019
  3. Youtube locking computer, both in Chrome and FireFox.

I am not the only one who is having this problem with YouTube. All of the support forums for YouTube, Chrome, and Firefox suggest solutions that are useless. I'll disable my extensions and see what happens. I am not going to spent a lot of time on this as I have numerous other ways of watching Youtube. I'll be sure to report any solution.

transmaster, Jun 13, 2019
  4. Youtube on Chrome

Chrome glitch

Hello Ralph,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description on one of the three users Chrome is not working.
    I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• The account on which you are facing issue with Chrome, does it have the administrator permission?
    • Have you check with other browser? Was the result same?
    • Is the issue specific to only one application or facing issue with other application too?

First, I would suggest you to use Internet Explorer and see if it brings any difference.
    Here are the steps through which you can use Internet Explorer.

• Press the Windows key.

• Type Internet Explorer in the search box.

• Right click on Internet Explorer
      (Desktop app).

• Select Pint to task bar.

• Try to use Internet Explorer from there and see if it brings any difference.

If you still want to use Chrome then I would suggest you to open the application Chrome in administrator mode and see if it brings any difference. Here are the steps through which you can open Chrome in Administrator mode.

• Press the Windows key or click on Start icon.
    • Type Google Chrome.
    • Right click on Google Chrome and select the option to Run As Administrator.
    • If everything works fine by running chrome in administrator mode then you may pin it to the task bar.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

Youtube on Chrome

1. Youtube on Chrome - Similar Threads - Youtube Chrome

2. YouTube lagging terribly on Chrome after January 2024 MS update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YouTube lagging terribly on Chrome after January 2024 MS update: YouTube has been extremely slow after the MS update this week Jan 9th? on Chrome. I've tried clearing cache, history, etc., restarted my wifi & computer several times with no change. I also cleaned my computer & that didn't help either....
  3. YouTube lagging terribly on Chrome after January 2024 MS update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    YouTube lagging terribly on Chrome after January 2024 MS update: YouTube has been extremely slow after the MS update this week Jan 9th? on Chrome. I've tried clearing cache, history, etc., restarted my wifi & computer several times with no change. I also cleaned my computer & that didn't help either....
  4. YouTube lagging terribly on Chrome after January 2024 MS update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. when i try to open the youtube app on windows 10 it opens youtube in a google chrome tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i try to open the youtube app on windows 10 it opens youtube in a google chrome tab: recently my YouTube app has stopped working and whenever i try to open it i am redirected to YouTube in a google chrome tab it has only started doing this recently and i cleared my google cache to see if that would help but it has had no effect, its not a urgent problem as i...
  6. when i try to open the youtube app on windows 10 it opens youtube in a google chrome tab

when i try to open the youtube app on windows 10 it opens youtube in a google chrome tab: recently my YouTube app has stopped working and whenever i try to open it i am redirected to YouTube in a google chrome tab it has only started doing this recently and i cleared my google cache to see if that would help but it has had no effect, its not a urgent problem as i...
  7. Distorted audio when going on websites on firefox and chrome, watching youtube etc. but on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Distorted audio when going on websites on firefox and chrome, watching youtube etc. but on...: im using a focurite 2i4 through eris 3.5 speakers, and when i test the speakers in windows preferences it sounds fine. spotify runs fine, and games and ableton sound fine. but on youtube on chrome and ableton its distorting like crazy. i just built my pc so im new to pc and...
  8. Distorted audio when going on websites on firefox and chrome, watching youtube etc. but on...

Distorted audio when going on websites on firefox and chrome, watching youtube etc. but on...: im using a focurite 2i4 through eris 3.5 speakers, and when i test the speakers in windows preferences it sounds fine. spotify runs fine, and games and ableton sound fine. but on youtube on chrome and ableton its distorting like crazy. i just built my pc so im new to pc and...
  9. Google Chrome will automatically play YouTube videos in PiP if you switch tabs

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome will automatically play YouTube videos in PiP if you switch tabs: KEY POINTS Google Chrome is introducing an automatic picture-in-picture (PiP) mode for YouTube and other videos. The auto PiP mode is designed to enhance multitasking. For instance, if a user is watching a YouTube tutorial and needs to switch tabs, the video will move to a...
  10. Blue Screen and random restarts almost always while watching youtube on chrome!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen and random restarts almost always while watching youtube on chrome!: Ok, have been almost 2 weeks i have been having issues with blue screens and restarts, 99% of the time while watching youtube, it happened only one time during a game and i use this pc for gaming only, when i go to the reliability report is always related to the Microsoft...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to use google chrome on windows 10 youtube